User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ariyadhana View Post
    Danam was also offering a coupon give away and asking people to send a SASE. A few days later Danam announced they could no longer provide coupons to SC'ers and attempted to erase the offer. Many people had already sent SASE's and some never received their coupons (including myself). Therefore, those who sent SASE's were out two stamps.

Just to be clear, you CAN trust xnewfiex. She DOES follow through.
    so does Danam deserve to be trusted !! I recieved a very generous envie from her today ! You should not be bashing her in this thread....
    Last edited by Jezebel; Wed, Jul 6th, 2011 at 09:27 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Fair enough Jezzebelle, I apologize as it was not my intent to bash. I was explaining what happened as it is confusing for people given all the deleted posts that were made in this thread. Hopefully my envelope from Danam will still appear, but I do apologize as my understanding from the post about "no longer being able to help this community effective immediately" was that it wouldn't be coming. Again, I apologize.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ariyadhana View Post
    Fair enough Jezzebelle, I apologize as it was not my intent to bash. I was explaining what happened as it is confusing for people given all the deleted posts that were made in this thread. Hopefully my envelope from Danam will still appear, but I do apologize as my understanding from the post about "no longer being able to help this community effective immediately" was that it wouldn't be coming. Again, I apologize.
    she told me that those trades would still go out just not any new ones as I wondered if I would be getting cooupons....no hard feelings

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

No hard feelings, thanks for calling me out Jezzebelle I should have checked with Danam before commenting.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

"no longer being able to help this community effective immediately"
    this sounds as if the poster has had a situational change, a crisis or is overwhelmed - My guess would be this poster tried to send a quick heads up, is unable to deal with SC at the moment, and needs support themselves - hope they are well...

At any rate, it sounds like x has a fantastic offer.
    X - do you have a wish list? I'll check

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponandoff View Post
    "no longer being able to help this community effective immediately"
    this sounds as if the poster has had a situational change, a crisis or is overwhelmed - My guess would be this poster tried to send a quick heads up, is unable to deal with SC at the moment, and needs support themselves - hope they are well...

At any rate, it sounds like x has a fantastic offer.
    X - do you have a wish list? I'll check
    no that is not the reason....Dana had a great source for coupons and used to post when and what type of coupons were coming out as her mother was a coupon distributer (sp) for stores..somebody from here made a complaint to smartsource ..why ?? who knows but the company asked her to remove the list and stop sending coupons to ppl an not post the dates and info of new coupons coming out......so that is why many of her posts have been edited,,,,

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Why are people such jealous haters? Danam was doing a great thing, and now she cant do that. Not fair. People just need to mind their own lives.

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

I hate being rude, but to each and every one of you who have said anything bad about or have judged danam SHAME SHAME. Danam is a wonderful lady, who will share for nothing in return. She is not like some of the greedy people who have thousands of coupons and still post requests to get even more because they really, really need them!

Truth be told, I had requested some coupons from danam, and promised to send her a stamp, and guess what! The postal strike is now over, and I received the coupons as promised. I had just forgotten to send danam her stamp - and did she even ask me once to send her the stamp? NO. Did she contact me on SC via pm or other means to say she had not received a stamp from me? NO. Did she give me a negative rating? NO. I could go on and on about how selfless danam has been to so many Edmontonians!

Please please before posting negative comments or bashing people - think - think hard - process those thoughts in your brains before you use your fingers to type out venom.

I do not mean to insult anyone with my comments. Please forgive me if I have hurt anyone's feelings, but I thought I would stand up for danam, a long standing and stalwart member of the Edmonton SC community.

Thanks for reading.

PS Danam, if you are reading this, I promise I will put a stamp in the mail tomorrow.

I'm Delicious TheOriginalTruffles's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I wish danam would come back. I met her and I really liked her.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    127 (100%)

Really People.

For Those Who Are Just Reading This Post. I Origially Posted A List Of Coupons Looking For Trades In Return, I Was Looking For Coupons I Did Not Have. Just To Clarify. I Was Giving Away 10/20/30/40/50 Or More Coupons At A Time And Only Getting 1 In Return, There Is A Huge Difference Between Someone Who Spends Time Each Day/Night Looking For Coupons Rather Than Someone Mother Distributes Then Throughout The City. So There's No Need To Point Fingers.

Danam Ended Up Adding Pic's And Lists Of What She Had To Offer. I Didn't Have A Problem With That At All. Things Happened Like Jezzebelle Listed Above And She Couldn't Keep Doing What She Was Doing. What Happened Between Her And Anyone Thats Up To Them To Deal With It.

Im Headed Back To Fort Mac To Go To Work, Unfortunaetly Im Not Going To Be Couponing Up There. I Revised The List, Subtracted What I Didn't Have Anymore And Changed The Trading To SASE..

Regardless What Anyone Else Has To Say, I STILL Need To Get Rid Of These.
    I'm Being More Than Generous. As For All The Haters, Go Way With Yourselves.
    Jealousy Is Silent Killer. If Someone Aint Getting It For Free They Aren't Happy..

For All The People Who I Have Traded With And Given Coupons To, Thank You.

For Anyone Else, Who Is Looking For Coupons, PM Me, And We Will Make Arrangments To Get A SASE Sent Out.
    Last edited by xnewfiex; Thu, Jul 7th, 2011 at 06:07 PM.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

*hands on hips and neck shaking with agreement*

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

x - I can't find your wish list!!!
    whattcha lookin for??

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    127 (100%)

Im Always Looking For
    Dove Tear Pad
    St.Ives Tear Pad
    Nivea Tear Pad
    Hezins Beans\Soup
    Purex
    Stamps
    FPCs
    Any Mail Outs/Call Ins
    Or Cereal Box Coupons.

Im Not Looking For Anything At THe Moment, Im Just Looking To Get Rid Of These.
    Send Me A List Of What Your Looking For, Send Me Out A SASE, And Ill Get Them Sent Off As Soon And I Get The Envelope.

Please Ensure You Enclose A Envelope Big Enough To Hold Your Coupons, Enough Postage To Cover The Cost Of Shipping And Your SCs Id Written Somewhere On The Envelope So I Wont Mess Up Your Order.

Thank You.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I think what you are doing is great ! I just didn't want ppl to think or ASSUME any thing bad about Dana....p'm me your addy I have some coups you are looking for that I have lots of and more than likely will not use

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Ahhhh - we are all kissing and making up. I love SCers . Best of luck in Fort McMurray xnewfiex

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information