User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Expired
    Does anyone have a large amount of icoke points but no use for them? I would really like to trade stamps
    for cineplex gift cards that can be purchased off of icoke.ca

If interested please let me know!!

Thank you and have a great day!
    This thread is currently associated with: Cineplex & Scene Rewards, icoke

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I have these up for trade.

4x Cineplex Admit One, exp July 31, 2014
    exact wording says:
    All Cineplex Entertainment LP ("Cineplex") theatres will accept this ticket towards the purchase of one general admission movie ticket. No substitutions. Except in Quebec and Saskatchewan, (although iCoke sent me an e-mail stating that these tickets are valid in SK and it is just a printing error), valid until date stamped on back and no time extension on expired tickets. This ticket: (a) is non-replaceable and non-refundable if lost, stolen damaged or tampered with; (b) may be applied towards the purchase of admission to film presentations in IMAX, 3D, UltraAVX and VIP auditoriums with the payment of an applicable surcharge; (e) may not be re-sold without the express written permission of Cineplex; (f) is not redeemable for chase, and (g) is valid for earning SCENE points.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Would you like to trade for stamps? If yes, how many would you like?

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I have these up for trade.

4x Cineplex Admit One, exp July 31, 2014
    exact wording says:
    All Cineplex Entertainment LP ("Cineplex") theatres will accept this ticket towards the purchase of one general admission movie ticket. No substitutions. Except in Quebec and Saskatchewan, (although iCoke sent me an e-mail stating that these tickets are valid in SK and it is just a printing error), valid until date stamped on back and no time extension on expired tickets. This ticket: (a) is non-replaceable and non-refundable if lost, stolen damaged or tampered with; (b) may be applied towards the purchase of admission to film presentations in IMAX, 3D, UltraAVX and VIP auditoriums with the payment of an applicable surcharge; (e) may not be re-sold without the express written permission of Cineplex; (f) is not redeemable for chase, and (g) is valid for earning SCENE points.

Thread Information