User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Shaw Cable/Internet/Phone 6 month Promotion

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Wed, Jun 11th, 2014
    Had a Shaw guy come by my house today and offer me this promo with free install to switch over from another provider for all 3 services for 6 months at only $59.90 signed up with him and he added a no charge HD-PVR and Wifi router, since I got all 3 services installed.

Looks better then the one they brought by a month ago which was half as long.

If this works for anyone, here is his contact info
    Email: [email protected]
    Business Card: http://i.imgur.com/EK0mn1R.jpg
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by TheConnect; Tue, Apr 22nd, 2014 at 02:46 PM.
    Thumpersmom likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

is the 6 month promo still valid ? or did it expire at the end of july?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

What he didn't say is that if you only wanted one of those services you could get the deal on one. I found that out on the last promo and took back my cable box and saved myself some $. I stream my tv anyways to my laptop so i don't really use the tv. I am hooking up my magic jack again for another year's service for the $2-$3 a month with totally free north american calling unlimited and a few other features. I am totally doing what is best for my budget this way.
    KathyN, wendyjane, ticul and 1 others like this.

LoveCoupons
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    What he didn't say is that if you only wanted one of those services you could get the deal on one. I found that out on the last promo and took back my cable box and saved myself some $. I stream my tv anyways to my laptop so i don't really use the tv. I am hooking up my magic jack again for another year's service for the $2-$3 a month with totally free north american calling unlimited and a few other features. I am totally doing what is best for my budget this way.
    How do you do that? OMG my cable/internet/phone bill is way too high...i'm at like $240.00 a month with shaw and i think it is totally outrageous.....i can not believe how the prices are totally high like that....disgusting. can you tell me how you stream to your tv? i was thinking of doing that. do you get all the shows you see on tv streamed through your computer/ipad? i told my husband i'm going to try and cut the cable all together but he won't go for it...i need to think of something so we don't lose too much.

Thank you

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scigs4 View Post
    How do you do that? OMG my cable/internet/phone bill is way too high...i'm at like $240.00 a month with shaw and i think it is totally outrageous.....i can not believe how the prices are totally high like that....disgusting. can you tell me how you stream to your tv? i was thinking of doing that. do you get all the shows you see on tv streamed through your computer/ipad? i told my husband i'm going to try and cut the cable all together but he won't go for it...i need to think of something so we don't lose too much.

Thank you
    LMBO ok some do stream to their tv... i don't because my tv is a old picture tube 27 inch tv with the old sockets that don't work with my new computer! My uncle streams his computer directly to the tv using a hdmi cable and he looks at his woodworking plans on a 50 inch tv... and he loves it. Some people stream netflix to their big screen tvs through computers.... BTW your bill is too high... last year i made a call to shaw and got my sisters reduced to a permanent $110 a month with cable, internet and phone... you can give them a call and see if they will do the same. It is another option.
    scigs4 and oscarandme like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

funny thing is what is the price AFTER 6 months - not only that SHAW here is offering home phone for $10!!!

LoveCoupons
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LMBO ok some do stream to their tv... i don't because my tv is a old picture tube 27 inch tv with the old sockets that don't work with my new computer! My uncle streams his computer directly to the tv using a hdmi cable and he looks at his woodworking plans on a 50 inch tv... and he loves it. Some people stream netflix to their big screen tvs through computers.... BTW your bill is too high... last year i made a call to shaw and got my sisters reduced to a permanent $110 a month with cable, internet and phone... you can give them a call and see if they will do the same. It is another option.
    Thank you so much....i'm going to try that....lol...ya i know that bill is outrageous!! OMG!!!
    cheekysaver and oscarandme like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My friend just called this rep and signed up with just the single internet service for the promo price, so you dont need the other services on this deal
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If anyone is interested,

VANCOUVER is offering that package listed on the first post $10 CHEAPER

ALSO,

FIRST MONTH FREE
    CREDIT up to $100
    FREE GATEWAY + 2 PORTALS
    FREE WIFI MODEM

Anyone interested PM ME =)
    Last edited by Superlowrate; Thu, Aug 22nd, 2013 at 02:40 PM.
    oscarandme likes this.

Holly0524
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

We are searching internet, cable & phone services for Edmonton. So far we have found Bell Satellite to be the cheapest for TV. Any input from anyone would be great. I don't want to spend more then $100.00 combined a month. TIA

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

looks good
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just called Shaw to try and get a reduction on my bill or something, and they were completely useless about it. How do you get a bill reduced or a better deal on anything? They basically just said they're doing nothing for me.
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Holly0524 View Post
    We are searching internet, cable & phone services for Edmonton. So far we have found Bell Satellite to be the cheapest for TV. Any input from anyone would be great. I don't want to spend more then $100.00 combined a month. TIA
    I have PMed some details.
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Right now we are paying total $118 to Rogers for 3 services, Hi-speed internet (80 gb, basic cable and ph with 2 call features and 500 minuts for N.America) with no contract or term and I think they are giving this to every one who talk, and still I thought its too high, (so paying 240 for 3 services toooo much in my opinion), and I also ordered magic jack so will cut down ph with rogers soon.
    oscarandme likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information