User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: JULY 31 REDEMPTION PROMO!! - 95,000 --> $170, get 30,000 pts back!!

windowwendy
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

i tried to use the personized coupons but was told no. i redeemed for the $170. got my dd the $30 benifit mascara she loves, got ds a new sd cards he needs and got some $30 shampoo and $30 conditioner for myself. filled the rest with some groceries.
    carlyincanada likes this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Finally I found a SDM where there were 4 boxes of diapers to redeem. Though on sale, these diapers still are very expensive according to my norm. I had to debate between buying diapers at 50% off at Safeway (best deal this time) and redeeming for diapers at SDM (least OOP amount). In the end, I decided to redeem 50K and paid 5.56$ OOP for 4 boxes of Pampers (242 diapers in total, lol) because I do not want to let my points sit there forever and I rarely could find either something worth redeeming or enough sale stuffs to reach the minimum redemption levels.
    Karlina likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I received a personal email & printed the coupon but due to rain & having a baby to tag along, too crazy.Hopefully they'll have a similar promo prior to next July.BTW, I have > 50,000 points.
    Karlina likes this.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

I did the 50k this time - mostly groceries and some needed rechargeable batteries! Was denied use of personalized coupon

Does it mention there will be a points kickback anywhere on the receipt? It just looks like a regular redemption on mine...
    padfoot and Karlina like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

it says couponXXXX on the receipt
    Karlina likes this.

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I redeemed 95,000 and got:

7x Pampers box diapers @ $21.99
    4x Huggies Wipes @ $6.99
    1x tissue pack @ $0.29

Used $12 in coupons, subtotal came to $170.18

Total price was $181.55 so my oop was $11.55

Saved $107 just bc they were on sale, $170 for redeeming my points and the 30,000 PTs I'll get back will be worth around another $60 in free stuff when I redeem next time at the highest level bonus redemption. That's technically $347 worth of products for $11.55 woohoo!
    Karlina and Shirnette like this.

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I redeem 50,000 and got the Canon printer that was on sale this week. I also got milk, yogurt, and a few other things to make up the rest.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    I did the 50k this time - mostly groceries and some needed rechargeable batteries! Was denied use of personalized coupon

Does it mention there will be a points kickback anywhere on the receipt? It just looks like a regular redemption on mine...
    I think the cashier didn't scan my coupon for redemption. My receipt has only personalized coupon's code for pay 3.99 for any Purex. Which pers. coupon you were denied to use?

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Karlina View Post
    I think the cashier didn't scan my coupon for redemption. My receipt has only personalized coupon's code for pay 3.99 for any Purex. Which pers. coupon you were denied to use?
    I think you need to have the redemption coupon scanned and showed on your receipt to get the kick back points (the system may browse all the redemption made yesterday and screen out those with that coupon code to add the kick back points later). You should call SDM to let them know that the store did not scan your redemption coupon so that they could add your points back

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You should have used VIB coupons for the diapers and wipes. You could have used 3 x 3,000 pt coupons on the Pampers and a 2000 on the wipes. SO you would have cashed in 95,000 points. Got back 30,000 points AND earned 11,000 product bonus points.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

hm i will have to check the coupon code. I think there's one from the summer promo (something you enter online), and then she first inputted my personalized coupon (4000bp WUB $20 in food). But then she canceled that to put in the redemption coupon....

I think it's fine because I didnt get my 4000bp which should mean my redemption should have gone through

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The__Rock View Post
    You should have used VIB coupons for the diapers and wipes. You could have used 3 x 3,000 pt coupons on the Pampers and a 2000 on the wipes. SO you would have cashed in 95,000 points. Got back 30,000 points AND earned 11,000 product bonus points.
    I've already used up every BP coupon they've put out for wipes and diapers. They all say one per card so if the UPC's on the coupons are the same I don't want to risk using them twice and having my account messed with. Too many horror stories of point repossessions and account freezes scared me away from trying to use them more than once lol.
    peachies likes this.

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Check your account. My kickback 15K points were posted already.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes got my 30,000 points back
    Alberta Auto, Home, Business and Travel Insurance Broker
    http://www.1upinsurance.com/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information