User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mandolinatou

Thread: Biodome, Botanical Gardens, and Planatarium deal!

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have an annual pass to the biodome. Its worth the expense for me. Children under 5 are free. My DH was bored after the first year so I just have one for myself which I use also for my child whose 4. It costs me 35 dollars and for 35 dollars I get into the biodome all year long on any rainy day, the Jardin Botanique is open to annual pass members during the month of june, and the planatarium during November.

Now a second trick if say you only want to go once (maybe you live really far west or you are a tourist) but also need to give a gift to someone, is you get a pass for the year in your friends name and address. You pay for it and enter. The photo has to be placed in the card as of the second visit. So you basically get to visit for the price of a lovely hostess gift. If you do this in November you visit the planatarium and the biodome and then give your friend the pass. Its cash or interact only...no credit.

The other perk is there is no line. You get your pass at the coat check area downstairs which rarely has a single person down there. I just went yesterday and the line for tickets was a 35 minutes long. I went directly in no wait. The other thing to remember is that the coat check area is directly across from a tiny museum you should visit. Few people do, its a little place for kids 2-8 where they can touch and feel stuffed animals, animal bones, coral, use magnifying lenses etc.

As a single person assuming I go to all three parks only once. I save 20 dollars off quebec resident rates. I actually go to the biodome about 6 times a year due to my daughters age and how close it is to us, so I save a lot more than this.
    Prices

Family (2 adults 2 children): 60$
    One adult: 35$
    Elder (65 years and over): 25$
    Student (18 years and over): 15$
    Child (5 to 17 years of age): 15$
    *ID with photo may be ask at any time.
    If a card is lost or damaged a 5$ fee will be charged.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    super_e and Silk like this.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

yup I was there yesterday also. 3rd time since june 25. But I do the line yesterday to buy a ticket for the friend of my kids. If you are like me a family of 6, you will have to pay an extra 10$ for kid #3 and an other 10$ for kid $4 in your annual family pass as "ami du Biodôme". I like to do that visit with my kid, they like to see those animal again and again. Talk to the guide, touch the "oursin" and visit the kid "musuem" downstair to learn and touch. There is also a section with fossil, bone squelet and birds nest.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Thread Information