User Tag List

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I haven't stacked there in about a month so I tried tonight with just 2 items. They wouldn't let me stack them because they said " not to be combined with any other offer". I thought the policy was just like london drugs "with any other COUPON offer".
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I've never been to that store but every time I've been to a SOF or PS they only looked at the ex. date.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

The supervisor even said no to me. Coupon stacking rules keep changing everywhere that I just never know anymore.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I had this problem last time I was at Langley eventhough I asked the cashier before I did any stacking there and she said the only rule was that they couldn't have the same UPC code. when I went to the cashier to check out she examined every coupon and denied a lot of them.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

That happened to me at the Fleetwood SOF a while back. It is very frustrating, which is why I hardly stack anymore.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I find the Fleetwood SOF a real pain for stacking. It's too bad because I have shopped in that particular store every week for 19 years. Their coupon policy is so inconsistent from cashier to cashier that I don't like going there anymore.....

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    I find the Fleetwood SOF a real pain for stacking. It's too bad because I have shopped in that particular store every week for 19 years. Their coupon policy is so inconsistent from cashier to cashier that I don't like going there anymore.....
    that's too bad, i was planning on checking them out next week.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I checked out Pricesmart today but was very disappointed with the produce quality and prices seemed about the same as Save On. Superstore still seems the lowest price for most items in my opinion. I wish Superstore would stack more.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    129 (100%)

I thought when SO put out their coupon policy that they were not stacking "cannot be combined with any other offer" so I never tried. I've only taken in coupons that don't have the wording and make sure they are from different sources. For most of my non-food stacking I still go to LD.

Thread Information