User Tag List

Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Like Tree4418Likes

Thread: ABC 123 Package Train- FULL Mail Date Aug 20

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

We have already read Chicka chicka Boom boom a bunch of times. The girls love it. We borrowed it from the library once, but it is always out. My 2 yo can do a lot of the lines as it is very singsongy. They have not stopped playing with the Hot Wheels cars (they have a fetish for them???) And my Harry Potter bank is now placed proudly in my room on my "gift shelf" containing all my prized possessions, oh and near DH's Darth Vader bank (his prized possession). I voted for the pop culture train, lol, if that wasn't already obvious.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Granger View Post
    We have already read Chicka chicka Boom boom a bunch of times. The girls love it. We borrowed it from the library once, but it is always out. My 2 yo can do a lot of the lines as it is very singsongy. They have not stopped playing with the Hot Wheels cars (they have a fetish for them???) And my Harry Potter bank is now placed proudly in my room on my "gift shelf" containing all my prized possessions, oh and near DH's Darth Vader bank (his prized possession). I voted for the pop culture train, lol, if that wasn't already obvious.
    we have gotten it from the library too but is also always already out

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

OK so maybe my son is too old to have heard of this book but I have to admit when I first heard the title I immediately thought of ..LOL sorry I am on my way to the corner

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

DD adores that book! I've read it wayyyyyy too many times. lol. And now DS loves it to. Very popular book! I bought 3 extra copies from the last Scholastic order so that I always have some for presents. lol

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    DD adores that book! I've read it wayyyyyy too many times. lol. And now DS loves it to. Very popular book! I bought 3 extra copies from the last Scholastic order so that I always have some for presents. lol
    oh boy... I just realized that since kiddo is now going to be going to school I'll get to order from scholastics! right???? Oh I love books lol. I can't wait and I've added this book to my list, though I had to look it up because I was with Slam heading off to the corner...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Gwenad bring me one of those lovely drinks from TO please

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Buddy....the little bar on the cp website is now at the halfway mark so it is moving!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    OK so maybe my son is too old to have heard of this book but I have to admit when I first heard the title I immediately thought of ..LOL sorry I am on my way to the corner
    Ummm me too
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Canada Post says package is out for delivery. Six days earlier than expected!

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Ok... So my mail guy comes (during lunch time when my house is quite chaotic) and I get a box- YEAH- I love parcels- rarely is a parcel bad news!!!! I already received my package earlier this week so I assume it is the Peekaboo Beans clothes I bought used and they had finally come... Well, its nap/quiet time now so I finally get a minute to look at it...

The 1st place award for the not-so-smart rider on this train goes to....

Drumroll please...

ME!!!!! I mailed my buddies package to me

ERGH! I am leaving now to got to the Post Office to remail your box. I will Expedite it so you will still receive it on time. ~Feeling incredibly unintelligent.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Ok... So my mail guy comes (during lunch time when my house is quite chaotic) and I get a box- YEAH- I love parcels- rarely is a parcel bad news!!!! I already received my package earlier this week so I assume it is the Peekaboo Beans clothes I bought used and they had finally come... Well, its nap/quiet time now so I finally get a minute to look at it...

Drumroll please...

ERGH! I am leaving now to got to the Post Office to remail your box. I will Expedite it so you will still receive it on time. ~Feeling incredibly unintelligent.
    That is amazing!

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    That is amazing!
    Amazing? Not the word I used. I am so frustrated. I am running on very little sleep this week (which makes me a tired, cranky, emotional mess). My mind won't shut off and it has just been that super crazy week where life doesn't slow down. I had made labels up with my address and my buddies address. I apparently did not look close enough at them when I stuck them onto the package to ensure they were in the right spot

Oh well- its all good

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Drumroll please...

Amazing? Not the word I used. I am so frustrated. I am running on very little sleep this week (which makes me a tired, cranky, emotional mess). My mind won't shut off and it has just been that super crazy week where life doesn't slow down. I had made labels up with my address and my buddies address. I apparently did not look close enough at them when I stuck them onto the package to ensure they were in the right spot

Oh well- its all good
    I think theres quite a few ladiees that are in need of agoodgiggle... and that'll do it lol
    theres a first time for everything

maybe they can give you a break on the second round
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Ok- Parcel Mailed. I expedited it so it should be there next week still

My tracking number is 0574 1120 0033 9513

Granger and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    What is it?
    only one of the best kids books ever! Hahaha, funny thing, I havn't read it in a few days nor mentioned that we have been talking about it and I go to check on my little kid and he is sitting on the toilet, reciting it.

Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Thread Information