User Tag List

Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1185
Like Tree4190Likes

Thread: The Shoebox Package train- Over - expired

  1. #1156
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    5,922
    Likes Received
    10860
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)




    On my way back from our Eco Adventure - it was so much fun! I'm so glad that I decided to do it & did not chicken out or pee my pants! Tree trekking was great & the ziplines were amazing! So much so that I decided to opt in for the twin zipline - half a mile long & the longest in Canada!

    Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    PammieD, bluzsuz, super807 and 2 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

  2. #1157
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    981
    Likes Received
    2726
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)



    Geez, where do I begin.

    For those of you that do not know me, I am pretty new here. This is my 3rd package train, the 1st one was the Pampered ladies train. This train, I decided to open up a little bit more and come out of my shell and try to get to know some of you. Only because I felt COMFORTABLE to do so. Now after reading some of the things posted here, I think that was a mistake. An error in judgment on my part. So sorry for sharing anything about myself now.

    You speak about VERIFYING my story. Seriously? Wow!! I can give you my cousins name and which hospital she is in if you like. You are free to call and see if she's really in ICU. BUT - how will you verify she is my cousin right? Oh, then you will need to speak to my mom right? And my aunt to verify the relationship? Correct?

    I SHARED what was happening because I felt I needed to, it was so shocking and I felt that my cousin was at death's door. I did not know what was happening or anything. I thought I could share my feelings here and I wanted to let you all know why I was unable to mail. My cousin and I grew up like sisters and I felt helpless. But, I logged on here and told you all what was going on. Didn't know how to help my aunt or my cousin's son, my mom, my grandmother - anyone.

    It is posted here that many are facing problems in their life as well. I don't doubt that. I know Bluz's puppy Willow had surgery and passed away.
    I don't even KNOW how you pick yourself up after something so devastating. But she did and mailed the next day (by courier!). So, lets see, how many others on this train have a family member on LIFE SUPPORT.

    Again, I did not plan for this to happen, especially on mail day. But, sometimes life takes over and gets all of your attention. I mean, did you really expect me to ignore the call about my cousin and say - Oh, I can't race to the hospital at 1 in the morning to be there to comfort my aunt and nephew, be there with my family members to see what the prognosis would be because I have a package to mail out?

    I followed the rules, posted in the thread, purchased items from my buddy's list and mailed 10 hours after the deadline. Big whoop. Riders who mailed on mail day in the evening would not have had their package moved until the next day anyway. I had given the conductor my cell# in case she wanted to reach me as I don't have data on my phone. I sent her a text right away when I mailed my package with the tracking#.

    As for Coyote and Pumpkin, I do not know these 2 awesome ladies personally. I have been on a few trains with them before - that's all. Thank you ladies for sticking up for me, I really appreciate it - especially from 2 seasoned SC'ers like you.

    Like I said, I am disappointed by the neutrals. I was just getting used to riding these cool package trains now when shopping, I think about a future buddy. I will miss the chatter, banter, sharing of our days in the thread, advice, questions, jokes etc.

    Thank you all for allowing me to chatter a bit and come out of my shy shell. Time to go back in sadly.

    In case any of you are wondering, my cousin is still in ICU - with minimal change.


    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Sadly Trini, we have to treat people the same, otherwise people will send late and have an excuse and we have no way to verify them. I am sure all of you guys DO have legit reasons, but when someone down the road comes along and says well my cousin is in hospital and that was good enough for Trini - we can't do anything about them
    Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    I am absolutely in shock over some of the neutral ratings! I understand that perhaps mine doesn't seem valid even though I was trying to basically save someones life and mailed a day late . Like I said whatever, doesnt really get my knickers in a knot just freaked me out a little.

    What does grind my gears is that the two other riders both were dealng wth the critically ill or a loss. I find a neutral rating in this instances heartless. I know Cherie that you have been instructed to leave these ratings so if anything I feel sorry for you to be forced into such a position. You held a wonderful train and it was greatly appreciated.

    This will be the last package train that I will ride on as I feel a great unfairness has been brought upon to lovely riders who needed our support in a time of need.

    That s my two cents worth and I will leave it at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    I hear you Coyote, we work hard to keep a good rating and to have it blown to bits is disheartening. I guess we just have to be the bigger people here and chalk it up to 'real life' having to come first. I am still pretty numb for the loss of little Willow so I really don't care at this point but at the same time disappointed that all my other 400 + ratings were good and I know I have always sent out good packages. Oh well.

    Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 4
    Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    I don't hate anyone over this, I read the rules and agreed to them at the start of the train and I do understand why I got a neutral.... But like I said real life has to come first. I don't want people to think I am a bad SCer that's all.

    Now that I am on my laptop (can't access ratings on Tapatalk) I would like to thank Cherie for her comment on my Neutral rating - when people read it they will understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Well having dealt with a neutral rating before, completely unrelated to a package train, I have found that in all honesty it hasn't effected me at all with trading.

    Any of you ladies that have received a neutral rating, please know that it doesn't change my view of you at all. Things happen that you can't control, and so a nuetral was given because the rules weren't strictly followed....... So what???? You are still generous lovely ladies that I am proud to call my SC friends.

    Cherie you conducted a great train!!!! Koodoos to you for the time and energy that you put into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    I'm never one to bite my tongue. Its something people tell me I should work on and I am trying. However, I really believe something needs to be said (and I fully understand that my opinion might not matter to some).

    Cherie, I'm sad that you were instructed to leave neutrals. I don't believe the 3 riders deserved them. And, before anyone starts with "they are my friends...blah, blah, blah" - I don't know Trini at all. I don't talk with her on SC. We are not FB friends. Nodda. Bluz & Coyote are my friends.

    We all read the rules. We all understood them. But, "REAL LIFE" has a funny way of not following rules.

    Cherie, I appreciate that you put positive comments beside the neutrals.

    Fallen, I know you are the mod and the final decision is yours. In my opinion, I think you made the wrong choice here. And, I know there isn't anything I can do to change it.

    I'm with Coyote on this one. Package trains are no longer for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    For the record, I never told cherie she had to leave neutrals, but when we relaxed the rules for package trains it was on the understanding that we would leave feedback based on those. I did recommend neutrals based on the fact that they were left for those who missed post counts and to me sending late, regardless of reason, is worse than that so why should they get neutrals and then ppl who send late not? The people from last month would then complain about theirs.

    In the last train, several people mentioned that cheribomb should not have been able to ride because she had issues on a previous train, well guess what, no one knew that because there was no neutral. I am not saying that I expect any of these three to do it again, but others in the future will use this as an example of why it is unfair that they get them when they mail late and blame it on a family emergency that we have no way of verifying.

    I also made the decision after reading the post above, where it seemed like people understood why they would get neutrals
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Thanks for quoting my above post- I couldn't find it. I would have included it too because I wanted to point out that I could appreciate the fact that it could be irritating to wait for your pkg to arrive.

    Irritating. Not life changing.

    My above post that you quoted was done in a polite (maybe even political) way. I didn't want anyone to feel that I was bullying Bluz's buddy into giving a positive rating. I wanted them to think of the reason behind it.

    If I could turn back the clock, I would have posted my true feelings on the matter. That if a rating other than positive was left - it would be the wrong choice. Because that is really how I feel about it. In fact, I think Bluz should get a hero cookie (along with Trini) for following through with their commitment to send their pkg during these very painful, personal and draining times.

    I don't know if I could have.

    My personal feelings towards Cherie have not changed. My personal feelings towards package trains have.

    I didn't know about Cheribomb having issues on a past pkg train. I thought her issues were all from missing/late trades and VWT. It really doesn't matter. A learning curve for all of us.

    I knew we were not going to agree on this Fallen. And that's okay. I think your job as a mod must be stressful and it is one I don't want. For the most part- I think you do a fantastic job. This is one case where I disagree with your decision.

    I'm a big girl. I know the world doesn't revolve around me. I know that I can't be pleased with decisions 100% of the time.

    Good luck with the future package trains - some of the new ideas sound like a blast.
    Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I'm also going to chime in, and understand that I love Bluz like a sister and my heart is absolutely broken for her. The neutrals are really not a bad thing. I was given a neutral on a coupon train when the rider behind me stole the train, the one I was on was the first one she stole so we both got neutrals, but then she stole a whole bunch more and it was more than obvious where the problem was. I was not ever blocked from a trade or train because of the rating. In this case the rating is so that future conductors have a way to know that there has been something happen in the past so they know there may be a problem this time. If Pam and I had known that about Cheribomb we could have had some time to prepare.

    Package trains were almost lost in the past because of everyone being unhappy and the only way to try and protect everyone is to have rules. The rules need to be followed in every instance or it will all blow up again. I hope everyone who has said they won't ride again will reconsider and understand where Fallen Pixels is coming from on this. As you all know it wasn't done to be mean or heartless but if an exception is made for one when would that stop and for what situations would exceptions be made or not be made? Who would be in charge of making those decisions and would everyone be happy with the decisions made? I can guarantee you someone would get a free pass and everyone would be unhappy about it. With one set of rules being followed on every train all of the speculation is gone. There is my two cents. I hope I haven't offended anyone, this is how I feel about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    I appreciate all the banter going on here - I take it as an expression of love and caring from you all xoxxo

    I knew I was likely going to get a neutral and I was pretty ok with that... until I read this:
    In the last train, several people mentioned that cheribomb should not have been able to ride because she had issues on a previous train, well guess what, no one knew that because there was no neutral. I am not saying that I expect any of these three to do it again, but others in the future will use this as an example of why it is unfair that they get them when they mail late and blame it on a family emergency that we have no way of verifying.

    So I may as well air out what is bothering me while we are discussing it - the fact that we are being made an example of because of someone else being negligent to the rules, as well as selfish and downright ignorant. There were signs that Cheribomb was not a fair player and the powers to be ignored that. So now because of that, people like me who have 3400+ positive trades/trains and almost 10,000 likes are taking the brunt of it.

    I will take my lumps from the train along with the rest of the crap going on in my life... but I had to comment on that.

    Thanks all for being concerned - that is what makes me proud to be an SCer.



    Anna Michele likes this.

  3. #1158
    Smart Canuck PammieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,763
    Likes Received
    8193
    Trading Score
    408 (100%)



    Kinda confused as to why people are p!ssed at Fallen...she didn't leave neutrals. Cherie did as the conductor of the train, because the rules clearly stated neutrals would be left etc etc. Same as last train. If people want to be mad at someone over a neutral, be mad at me. Cherie asked what I would do...I said I'd leave a neutral, just like Slam and I did on the last train. If we didn't, that would be seen as favouritism, right?

    Anyone that knows me at all personally, knows that I have had some MAJOR devastation in my life in the last year. So please don't even bother sending any messages or posting any crap about me not knowing what sadness or loss is like just because I haven't happened to share it on SC. I wouldn't wish this sort of loss on anyone at any time. It's horrible and not fair.

    I am not comparing anyone on this train to Cheribomb because that's not true at all. However, like I previously said, I was incredibly unimpressed that Jez approved Cheribomb to ride the last train, knowing the issues that had occurred on the Pampered Ladies train, and about her having trading issues etc. What happened? She was approved by a mod to ride a train, and Slam, Julesie and I ended up sending a package to an amazing SC'r that deserved to receive a package as amazing as she sends every time. Not having access to mod rooms or whatever they're called, means I don't know, as a regular SC/conductor etc that there have been issues with Cheribomb on the last train. So, I would have appreciated a chance to say "hey, what's up with this rider?" Was favouritism not exercised by approving her to ride?

    Really, so much of this is subjective. I have received neutral ratings because people that rode my traditional trains last didn't like the coupons in it. Sorry that the previous riders wiped it of the coupons you may or may not have liked. I could have disputed the neutral, but really, who cares. It's NEUTRAL. Neither good or bad. In the thread a few months ago, when Jez asked what changes we wanted to see to these trains, wasn't it said that the rules in place should be enforced on all of us? Pretty sure Peachy said something to that effect. Jez said she'd put herself on the list to sit out a train, and I know her roomie has been put on it in the past too. Really, with so much other stuff going on in life and 'the real world', who the hell cares about a neutral rating that says 'mailed late'...especially when it's followed by a rating saying that they sent a great package.

  4. #1159
    Smart Canuck pumpkin9211's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,800
    Likes Received
    9188
    Trading Score
    539 (100%)




    The neutrals are a big deal(to me, anyway).

    I think there is a huge difference between mailing late because of a death/critical illness of a loved one and "I didn't want to walk in the rain"(as an example). That is why I believe there should be some *wiggle* room(if you will) to leave the ratings.

    I don't think it is favouritism. I think its called doing what is right. (and I know not everyone will agree with me).

    I'm not writing this to force everyone to agree with Pumpkin's Opinion. I'm writing this to help explain why I think its a big deal.

    I might be repeating some of my points. My apologies. Continuing on....

    I don't know why the others riders on the previous train did not meet the required postings. Maybe some on those neutrals should be challenged too. I don't know all the answers.

    Pammie, I know you have had devastation this year. I'm not questioning if you know what sadness is. That would bring this "argument/debate" to a very personal level and I don't believe that to be fair(or right). We are adults and should be able to discuss difference of opinions without it becoming personal attacks.

    This will bring me right into my next point: Fallen should not be receiving hate mail.

    I disagree with her choice/decisions on the ratings being allowed, but I'm not about to write her hate mail. That's not what I am about. It is not what SC is about either.

    Jez shouldn't be receiving hate mail either. C'mon folks, we are better than this!

    I do agree that some of the rules needed to be changed. I know a bunch of us felt that way. But, I don't necessarily think we only wanted "black & white". There should always be a shade of gray.

    Maybe Jez should be the one to speak about why Cheribomb was allowed to board. This might clear some of the confusion up. (I thought a decision was made between Jez/Fallen because she was being removed from the red/black list.) What it did teach "us" is that it is best that red listed riders not board package trains in the future.

    Am I p!ssed at Pixels... nope, well not just her..... I'm p!ssed at this entire situation. (and yes, there is a difference).

    And for the record, Cherie & Pammie my personal opinions about you have not changed.

    As for my personal opinion about Fallen - I don't have one. I don't know her.

    I am simply disagreeing with the package train rules/ratings/direction- whatever you want to call it.

    My personal beliefs on this are strong. Strong enough that I no longer wish to participate in the package trains.

    And once again... stop with the hate mail. It really is unnecessary.
    Last edited by pumpkin9211; Sun, Sep 1st, 2013 at 02:23 PM.

  5. #1160
    Canadian Genius CouponLadybird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    somewhere out there
    Posts
    5,849
    Likes Received
    6061
    Trading Score
    432 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    This will bring me right into my next point: Fallen should not be receiving hate mail.

    Jez shouldn't be receiving hate mail either. C'mon folks, we are better than this!

    And once again... stop with the hate mail. It really is unnecessary.


    I agree! I didn't realize this discussion has got to that point.....

    I have been watching this unfold from the sidelines -I'm not really part of this debate and don't wish to be at the moment, as I don't deal with confrontation well. But here I have to say something.... NO ONE should be getting hate mail over this. We are all adults, and constructive debates of differing opinions can happen successfully if people do not stoop to the immature level of sending hate mail and personal attacks ......really there is no need, and there is no place for it....We are better than this!


    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Mon, Sep 2nd, 2013 at 11:46 AM. Reason: please note the new avatar....just a reminder.....apparently many people here need one

  6. #1161
    Smart Canuck bluzsuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pictou, NS
    Posts
    4,407
    Likes Received
    10108
    Trading Score
    493 (100%)




    I agree too!

    Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 4

  7. #1162
    Just Jez
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    random
    Posts
    15,210
    Likes Received
    8322
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    I have to interject in defense of the neutrals....a neutral rating is just that...neutral. it's not a BAD thing. It's just notating that something came up. Everyone agrees that a rule is broken, but no negatives were given....because life happens and what people have gone through on this train that are unforeseen and horrible.

    However...as someone that had to pull together 2 replacement packages last minute on the last train, I think it's incredibly important to have some sort of indication as a conductor of whether or not something has occurred in the past, and if so....what was the circumstance? Julesie, Slam and I did a scramble for 2 packages last time because a rider was approved for the train, who we found out later had mailed late and not given a tracking number in her previous package train. The reason she had given was a very serious health issue. This time it was something else. Had we seen the neutral rating though, when she stopped responding to our messages, perhaps we wouldn't have had our hopes up that he packages would actually show, and we would have shopped over more than one day. Who knows how it all would have played out...but at the end of the day, there had been an issue in the past, and I was incredibly unimpressed that Slam and I didn't have a heads up that there was a chance this rider wasn't reliable.
    untrue I p'med you and texted saying to wait as she was on the red list....yes I approved her AFTER she was removed from the RED LIST...I was not told there had been issues at the time I approved her...

    Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Sorry to add my two cents in but it has been bothering me from not this train but from the last train and the train before that

    I remember when I first started on this site a couple of years ago there was several spots I would visit on a daily basis - one of those spots was the BLACKLIST thread, now correct me if I am wrong cheribomb WAS on that blacklist for a long time, not too sure what happened there but magically she was removed from it and this can only be done by a mod - so to say a mod was unaware of the possibilities of something going wrong with her because of a missing neutral from a package train is crazy IMO

    there is and has been neutrals on cheribombs ratings and even one from fallen warning people

    I am also APPALLED at the blatant favouritism stuff again - it is clear that yes several of us are friends on this site, it happens but please stop saying that we all side together when there is also other cliques that side together when something goes wrong or when something doesn't go their way - if you fallen are following the rules as a mod in regards to these package trains then why has other people NOT received neutrals for not following the other rules of the trains or are the other rules besides not mailing on time not important - just wondering
    I can not remove nor add names to the BLACK or RED LIST...she was removed because she made good on her trades.....the decision was not mine...

    Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Kinda confused as to why people are p!ssed at Fallen...she didn't leave neutrals. Cherie did as the conductor of the train, because the rules clearly stated neutrals would be left etc etc. Same as last train. If people want to be mad at someone over a neutral, be mad at me. Cherie asked what I would do...I said I'd leave a neutral, just like Slam and I did on the last train. If we didn't, that would be seen as favouritism, right?

    Anyone that knows me at all personally, knows that I have had some MAJOR devastation in my life in the last year. So please don't even bother sending any messages or posting any crap about me not knowing what sadness or loss is like just because I haven't happened to share it on SC. I wouldn't wish this sort of loss on anyone at any time. It's horrible and not fair.

    I am not comparing anyone on this train to Cheribomb because that's not true at all. However, like I previously said, I was incredibly unimpressed that Jez approved Cheribomb to ride the last train, knowing the issues that had occurred on the Pampered Ladies train, and about her having trading issues etc. What happened? She was approved by a mod to ride a train, and Slam, Julesie and I ended up sending a package to an amazing SC'r that deserved to receive a package as amazing as she sends every time. Not having access to mod rooms or whatever they're called, means I don't know, as a regular SC/conductor etc that there have been issues with Cheribomb on the last train. So, I would have appreciated a chance to say "hey, what's up with this rider?" Was favouritism not exercised by approving her to ride?

    Really, so much of this is subjective. I have received neutral ratings because people that rode my traditional trains last didn't like the coupons in it. Sorry that the previous riders wiped it of the coupons you may or may not have liked. I could have disputed the neutral, but really, who cares. It's NEUTRAL. Neither good or bad. In the thread a few months ago, when Jez asked what changes we wanted to see to these trains, wasn't it said that the rules in place should be enforced on all of us? Pretty sure Peachy said something to that effect. Jez said she'd put herself on the list to sit out a train, and I know her roomie has been put on it in the past too. Really, with so much other stuff going on in life and 'the real world', who the hell cares about a neutral rating that says 'mailed late'...especially when it's followed by a rating saying that they sent a great package.
    I am tired of being thrown under the bus ....I was not the only Mod who approved Cheribomb!...she was on the effin REDLIST when your train was boarding...yoor job to check it also ...not just mine....I can't remove ppl from that list....it wasn't hidden in the mod room...it was on a thread all conductors are told to check....
    yes I sat out trains as did my roomie...but why are neutrals even being given for first offences rather than skipping a train...then maybe for a 2nd offence ????........I have not seen a name added to the skip a train list.....since I have been taking a break....while I was overseeing I placed names on the list.....I wasn't aware Cherie bomb had messed up on a previous train til mail date or a bit earlier cause the conductor didn't tell me....so how was I suppose to know about it????
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    The neutrals are a big deal(to me, anyway).

    I think there is a huge difference between mailing late because of a death/critical illness of a loved one and "I didn't want to walk in the rain"(as an example). That is why I believe there should be some *wiggle* room(if you will) to leave the ratings.

    I don't think it is favouritism. I think its called doing what is right. (and I know not everyone will agree with me).

    I'm not writing this to force everyone to agree with Pumpkin's Opinion. I'm writing this to help explain why I think its a big deal.

    I might be repeating some of my points. My apologies. Continuing on....

    I don't know why the others riders on the previous train did not meet the required postings. Maybe some on those neutrals should be challenged too. I don't know all the answers.

    Pammie, I know you have had devastation this year. I'm not questioning if you know what sadness is. That would bring this "argument/debate" to a very personal level and I don't believe that to be fair(or right). We are adults and should be able to discuss difference of opinions without it becoming personal attacks.

    This will bring me right into my next point: Fallen should not be receiving hate mail.

    I disagree with her choice/decisions on the ratings being allowed, but I'm not about to write her hate mail. That's not what I am about. It is not what SC is about either.

    Jez shouldn't be receiving hate mail either. C'mon folks, we are better than this!

    I do agree that some of the rules needed to be changed. I know a bunch of us felt that way. But, I don't necessarily think we only wanted "black & white". There should always be a shade of gray.

    Maybe Jez should be the one to speak about why Cheribomb was allowed to board. This might clear some of the confusion up. (I thought a decision was made between Jez/Fallen because she was being removed from the red/black list.) What it did teach "us" is that it is best that red listed riders not board package trains in the future.

    Am I p!ssed at Pixels... nope, well not just her..... I'm p!ssed at this entire situation. (and yes, there is a difference).

    And for the record, Cherie & Pammie my personal opinions about you have not changed.

    As for my personal opinion about Fallen - I don't have one. I don't know her.

    I am simply disagreeing with the package train rules/ratings/direction- whatever you want to call it.

    My personal beliefs on this are strong. Strong enough that I no longer wish to participate in the package trains.

    And once again... stop with the hate mail. It really is unnecessary.
    I only just became aware of this thread so thanks to those who talked about me , leaving me no chance to defend myself or explain.

    Nobody should be getting hate mail !!!! I am sick of p'ms getting actual mail slamming me !

    I had taken sometime off due to health reasons and the stress of these trains....it has been clearly made to me by several..more than 5 they do not like me and have avoided riding trains while I was overseeing...some reasons being because they may not like some other riders so they judge me based on WHO THEY THINK are my friends here.....except for 1 person I don't socialize with any SC'ers outside of here....yes some via text/FB...but to regularly *talk* or *hang out* no I do not.

    I am tired of being thrown under the bus when things go wrong...why is it all my fault ??? Ppl seem to have forgotten I am a person who has feelings also...not just a mod.

    I was going to be coming back to oversee pkge trains in October....I will not be coming back...nor hosting , nor riding any pkge trains. So please ppl stop slamming me publically / via my inbox/ via FB p'ms / via text and by regular mail. You have all made your points very clear ...I am leaving , I am done. You have succeeded.


  8. #1163
    Smart Canuck pumpkin9211's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,800
    Likes Received
    9188
    Trading Score
    539 (100%)




    I'm sad that you're hurting Jez!!

    You did a fan-freakin-tastic job! One that is not easy. I'm sure you will be missed by many.

    xox
    coyote00 likes this.

  9. #1164
    Trade Mod FallenPixels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    West of the Tdot
    Posts
    36,219
    Likes Received
    21141
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)




    Cheribomb was on the red list because she was given a chance because she had health issues - this grey area you speak of that everyone else tells me they no longer want because it is too subjective and no one knows the truth (this after another trader's mom has died twice as an excuse for not following through). I made the red list because I felt ppl were being taken off the blacklist too quickly and there was no way for people to know they had a history of bad trades, because they sent make up envies and got their negs removed. After 60 days on the redlist I checked her ratings, checked her wall and saw no issues only to find out that she was given positives she did not deserve because she used 'legit' excuses.

    If Cheri had been given a neutral or skipped a train, she would never have come off the red list, but I actually do not see how that matters since she was approved to ride the one she didn't follow the rules on while on the red list anyway.

    I have said several times I did not tell cherie to leave neutrals so ppl can stop PMing me to tell me I am heartless and useless and show favouritism and they can certainly stop trying to change my email to pixelsisheartless.

    As for no one being added to the consequence list, they were and they did not ride last month. I removed them yesterday as the new trains had started and they were no eligible to ride. I did not add the three here bc I did not want this drama spilling over into yet another thread
    slambert and PammieD like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!



  10. #1165
    Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Manitoba
    Posts
    6,042
    Likes Received
    3927
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)



    I asked what should be done, Pammie said they left 2 ratings on the train before. So I did take it upon myself to leave to ratings.

    I left the positive first cause all 3 ladies were amazing riders. Kept me in the loop, and sent awesome packages.
    Then I left the neutral just for mailing late. I thought this was the correct thing to do as I am a big stickler for the rules, and once rules get broken somewhere poeple are always wanting it done for them no matter their reason.
    I was having relationship issues and the cancer scare. And I didn't want to bring everything up cause I felt it wasn't as serious as some of the stuff going on. I sat long and hard before leaving those rating, I put myself in the receiving position, and felt everyone would understand especially since there was 2 ratings given. The neutral is neither good or bad, but just a flat rating. And it didn't mess up the trade scores.
    It simply means the package was mailed late. I figured this was a win win. I didn't anticipate all this backlash. And its no ones fault but mine. I was the conductor.
    I hate not pleasing everyone but I honestly thought it was the right thing to do. Im sorry it doesn't conform with everyone elses thoughts

    If I mailed late due to any reason (health, personal, ect) I would expect the same be left for me, and would be happy with the extra positive rating aswell. But maybe this is where I differ from everyone? Im not trying to be difficult or "stick up" for anyone I just want everyone to be mad at the right person, and if that person is me then so be it. I cried myself to sleep 3 times this week because of all this stuff. Its so stressful I honestly dont know how anyone can do it.

    Like I said, I thought it was the right thing to do. Im super sorry for all of this.

    Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

  11. #1166
    Smart Canuck pumpkin9211's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,800
    Likes Received
    9188
    Trading Score
    539 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    I hate not pleasing everyone but I honestly thought it was the right thing to do. Im sorry it doesn't conform with everyone elses thoughts
    .
    Oh Cherie - Never apologize for doing what is "right" in your heart. That is the exact reason I said something about the ratings being left and my decision to no longer participate. We can't always agree on everything.

    Everyone knows where I stand on this - I don't think I need to say anything more.

    And, once again... as adults we can disagree in respectful ways -- please do not send hate mail/texts/fb messages/email/etc.

    Have fun on your train ladies!

  12. #1167
    Just Jez
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    random
    Posts
    15,210
    Likes Received
    8322
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Cheribomb was on the red list because she was given a chance because she had health issues - this grey area you speak of that everyone else tells me they no longer want because it is too subjective and no one knows the truth (this after another trader's mom has died twice as an excuse for not following through). I made the red list because I felt ppl were being taken off the blacklist too quickly and there was no way for people to know they had a history of bad trades, because they sent make up envies and got their negs removed. After 60 days on the redlist I checked her ratings, checked her wall and saw no issues only to find out that she was given positives she did not deserve because she used 'legit' excuses.

    If Cheri had been given a neutral or skipped a train, she would never have come off the red list, but I actually do not see how that matters since she was approved to ride the one she didn't follow the rules on while on the red list anyway.

    I have said several times I did not tell cherie to leave neutrals so ppl can stop PMing me to tell me I am heartless and useless and show favouritism and they can certainly stop trying to change my email to pixelsisheartless.

    As for no one being added to the consequence list, they were and they did not ride last month. I removed them yesterday as the new trains had started and they were no eligible to ride. I did not add the three here bc I did not want this drama spilling over into yet another thread
    I never knew there had been an issue with her on a previous train til it was too late....yes I missed that she was on the red list on a previous train. It is not my sole responsibility to *check each rider* it is also the conductors and they are told where to check. All I can say is sorry....but I am also done so please the haters ...just leave me be ...I am hurt and if you stepped back and thought what if it was you.... maybe you will be able to understand....I never claimed to be anything close to perfect...I just tried and tried to be fair...
    Last edited by Jezebel; Mon, Sep 2nd, 2013 at 11:37 PM.
    cherielake and cowgirlmama04 like this.


  13. #1168
    Trade Mod FallenPixels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    West of the Tdot
    Posts
    36,219
    Likes Received
    21141
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)




    No, Jezz that is exactly my point - people can't know there were issues unless there is a permanent reminder in the form of a rating. Ratings are visible to everyone, not based on missing one train where their name then disappears off a list or word of mouth through conductors.

    The reason I made the red list was that the people who had traded with cheribomb changed theirs to positive after they received makeup envies but there was always a chance things would go sideways again, despite the good reasons she had - because anyone looking at her ratings would think she was a great trader.
    Jezebel, PammieD and cherielake like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!



  14. #1169
    Just Jez
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    random
    Posts
    15,210
    Likes Received
    8322
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    No, Jezz that is exactly my point - people can't know there were issues unless there is a permanent reminder in the form of a rating. Ratings are visible to everyone, not based on missing one train where their name then disappears off a list or word of mouth through conductors.

    The reason I made the red list was that the people who had traded with cheribomb changed theirs to positive after they received makeup envies but there was always a chance things would go sideways again, despite the good reasons she had - because anyone looking at her ratings would think she was a great trader.
    well I wish others could see it from that point of view....I don't need to be slammed for this over an over via p'ms
    pumpkin9211 likes this.


  15. #1170
    Smart Canuck pumpkin9211's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,800
    Likes Received
    9188
    Trading Score
    539 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    No, Jezz that is exactly my point - people can't know there were issues unless there is a permanent reminder in the form of a rating. Ratings are visible to everyone, not based on missing one train where their name then disappears off a list or word of mouth through conductors.

    The reason I made the red list was that the people who had traded with cheribomb changed theirs to positive after they received makeup envies but there was always a chance things would go sideways again, despite the good reasons she had - because anyone looking at her ratings would think she was a great trader.
    So, I'm curious... Could the ratings have been positive with the mailing late info and reason why attached?

    Example: **positive rating** Great Package Sent- Post requirement made- Did mail late to due (enter reason here)

    That way, if the same people were suffering from the same emergencies/deaths/situation over and over again we would all know/"catch on".

    Just thinking out loud.
    Last edited by pumpkin9211; Tue, Sep 3rd, 2013 at 01:48 AM.

Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •