50 (100%)

Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    My buddy has a double letter or vowel in the username

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    We have Wind (we are in Ottawa, but I know there are in T.O. too). We have the $30 plan which is unlimited talk within the province, unlimited text within Canada and unlimited data (yes, unlimited data). We have 3 phones on that plan, so we get a monthly reduction of $15. So we pay $25 per phone for that plan. If you have 2 phones on that plan, you get a reduction of $5, so $27.50 plus tax for phone. And this is contract free. We could change providers at any time. Dh has been with Wind for 2.5 years and my stepdaughter and I since Feb and May respectively, and things have been good so far.

http://www.windmobile.ca/en/Pages/vo...utmk=232987294

We had Mobilicity previously, but had so many bad customer service issues, and they cancelled my stepdaughter's plan for no reason, that we left them and I would not recommend them.
    I also have Wind which I have had since February. I got the $40/month plan ($45 with taxes) which unlimited canada wide calling, text & data. I have a Galaxy S3, I think it was $200 or so then the rest is on wind tab (which basically means as long as you stay with then for two years you don't have to pay anymore for your phone). I really like them because I didn't want to pay an arm & a leg for a phone. the only downside is there network area isn't huge so if you outside it its like $0.20/minute or $0.15/text. That being said as I in toronto & the surrounding areas like 95% of the time it doesn't really affect me too much!

Buddy my package is all ready to go, so I going to mail today when I go to the shops.

Hint for my buddy - you live in a different province than me!

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Pretty sure I can rule you out as I do not live in a city, we are officially a village

Quote Originally Posted by SassyWife View Post
    Just got back from the stores...package is almost ready, just need a few "fillers".

Hint for buddy:
    - You are west of me.
    - I used to visit your city at least once a year to visit family. (They moved now.)
    - We have the same colour hair.

Good luck guessing!
    Think I can rule you out too as we are in the same province.

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    I also have Wind which I have had since February. I got the $40/month plan ($45 with taxes) which unlimited canada wide calling, text & data. I have a Galaxy S3, I think it was $200 or so then the rest is on wind tab (which basically means as long as you stay with then for two years you don't have to pay anymore for your phone). I really like them because I didn't want to pay an arm & a leg for a phone. the only downside is there network area isn't huge so if you outside it its like $0.20/minute or $0.15/text. That being said as I in toronto & the surrounding areas like 95% of the time it doesn't really affect me too much!

Buddy my package is all ready to go, so I going to mail today when I go to the shops.

Hint for my buddy - you live in a different province than me!

My buddy hint, you are in a different province than me.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

well buddy.. my 1 or 2 more things, was blown out of the water!
    I had to find a bigger shoebox! Good think my brother has big feet! I have it all taped up and ready to mail.. Good luck getting into your package I think I used half a roll of packing tap to wrap that sucker
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    My buddy has a double letter or vowel in the username
    LOL Thats almost everyone

Quote Originally Posted by mangotango View Post
    well buddy.. my 1 or 2 more things, was blown out of the water!
    I had to find a bigger shoebox! Good think my brother has big feet! I have it all taped up and ready to mail.. Good luck getting into your package I think I used half a roll of packing tap to wrap that sucker
    Haha! A pound and a half of tape!

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I KNOW

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    LOL Thats almost everyone

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

ok buddy.. your package is pissing me off, I cant fit everything in it!
    Im going to take some stuff out of the packaging to make everything fit better, so dont be alarmed if you see a bunch of ziplock bags full of stuff! LMFAO!!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Hi Super! Wow! What an amazing plan you have! I have never even considered wind mobile. I used to be with mobilicity and I couldn't even get service by my cousin in Mississauga and we go there quite often. So I switched to Koodo. I think I'm going to wait for another week or so and check each providers offers. The deals MUST get better. Hopefully!!

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    We have Wind (we are in Ottawa, but I know there are in T.O. too). We have the $30 plan which is unlimited talk within the province, unlimited text within Canada and unlimited data (yes, unlimited data). We have 3 phones on that plan, so we get a monthly reduction of $15. So we pay $25 per phone for that plan. If you have 2 phones on that plan, you get a reduction of $5, so $27.50 plus tax for phone. And this is contract free. We could change providers at any time. Dh has been with Wind for 2.5 years and my stepdaughter and I since Feb and May respectively, and things have been good so far.

http://www.windmobile.ca/en/Pages/vo...utmk=232987294

We had Mobilicity previously, but had so many bad customer service issues, and they cancelled my stepdaughter's plan for no reason, that we left them and I would not recommend them.
    SassyAshley likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Thanks for the feedback all! You have given me lots to think about! As for my buddy...you are not in my province.

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

I have rogers and they suck monkey nuts.. for pricing I mean. We have a family plan Hubby, myself and DD, He pays $85, and me and DD each pay 50, but we have unlimited text, unlimited calls, and free canada wide calling. 2 gig data. But this is our new plan, our old plan (that was just changed last week) was 400 minutes, between us, 2 gigs data, unlimited text and calls between us free. And it was more by like $35!

I like the new plan, just wish it was a little cheaper. You'd think we could get a student plan for the DD but no such luck it was cheaper just to add her to the family plan.
    But nothing like paying $450 to upgrade to a new phone when both Hubby, and DD break their phones at the same time... UGH

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

I will be mailing my buddy's package on Monday!!!!!!!!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

im just sittin here.. contemplating going back to school.. but what do i take? whats 'hot' out there. do i upgrade what i know.. try something new..
    coyote00 and SassyAshley like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    im just sittin here.. contemplating going back to school.. but what do i take? whats 'hot' out there. do i upgrade what i know.. try something new..
    what kind of schooling do you have? Or job profession? Im not sure whats "hot" right now, but I do know everywhere could use more nurses and/or Doctors
    coyote00 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    397 (100%)

I swear I cant leave the room and someone is in my buddys shoe box, My precious little boy came around the corner while I was doing dishes and says Mommy! Mmm num num (his word for treats of all kinds) I whipped around only to find my little boy had gotten into my buddies package and took some of the treats out I had in there. AWESOME.. not! Hes soooo freaking cute, and thats the only thing saving his butt right now. So I was pretty much done your package before but now I have to replace a few things.. Kids gotta love them..

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

so I went to the shops but of course I forgot to take your package me so I haven't mailed yet.

SassyAshley likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Page 49 of 79 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Thread Information