Page 52 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Like Tree4190Likes

Thread: The Shoebox Package train- Over - expired

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

(((hugs)))

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    I'm sorry I haven't been posting much. I've broken up with dbf, and am in the process of getting all my stuff back to my place. However, I don't have internet hooked up here yet. Hopefully soon.

I hope you're all doing well, and I'll try to check in again soon.
    Hmmmm I was thinking of using some coil strapping tape from work (the tape we use to hold coils after we remind them), just joking but seriously anyone know how a roll ended up in my car????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    you guys and your tape.. if i end up being one of your buddies im going to need a chainsaw to get in it LOL
    So we golfed today all went well, as always it was crazy insane chaos to start nothing like trying to get 48 people organized get them there prizes (my dad gives out prizes just for coming) find them their carts, find their whole team and get them off to the right hole (shot gun start so that was first for us and a great thing but made tee off super stressful as even one had to be ready to go at 2). Got everyone out, had 4 no shows but 2 people who weren't supposed to come so all and all it worked out except for one team that ended up as a team of 2 instead of 4.

All went well with Dad he was very business which worked for me, I really did not want to talk about my personal life with him right now as most of the time talking about it makes me cry and I really wanted today to be a distraction and not end with me on a golf course trying to pretend/hide the fact I was crying.

Even with SPF 60 I am a little burned but other than that all is good a great turn out and all and all a tame year. We have had previous years where things were not so tame and looked like the event was going to be cancelled the following year.
    julesie-pie and coyote00 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Had a birthday party today and got totally spolied. Must have gotten over 10 different owl items. Also got heart shaped USA $1 dollar bills for my trip on the labour day weekend (real money, my sister made them and I can take them apart, cute eh?), friends got me some cineplex gcs and my sister also sent me 30 cards for my 30th b-day with fpcs and cineplex stuff (bogos, free popcorn, $1 digital movie rentals, etc.), when we got home tonight, I walked home and thought someone had broken in bc their was a chair in front of the door, then realized it was hiding something... my grandpa and uncle and aunt sent me flowers, amazing, eh? definately spoiled! Tomorrow I am having a leftover cake party for those that couldn't travel to my moms place today. Will keep you posted!

I start back at work on Monday.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Hi folks! Sassy, so glad things worked out well today for you with your dad! Buddy I have so much stuff for you but not sure what to put and what to hold back. I couldn't find a couple items I was looking for so not sure if I'm giving up on those items. Not happy with what I have so far so the shopping continues unfortunately. I am hoping you will enjoy everything I got you. Having anxiety

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Hi all, sorry to be MIA. Our little Willow put us through the wringer this week - she got into some socks and they got stuck in her intestine, she was a sick little pup until yesterday when they finally did surgery to get it out. They ended up having to remove 6" of intestine because it was damaged so bad She will be kept in the vet clinic til tuesday and I feel like such a bad fur mama. Anyways, I am glad i have until the 20th to get get my package out, I thought today was the day and was going to have to beg for an extension. I plan on getting it out tomorrow if nothing else happens!
    pumpkin9211 and cowgirlmama04 like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Hi all, sorry to be MIA. Our little Willow put us through the wringer this week - she got into some socks and they got stuck in her intestine, she was a sick little pup until yesterday when they finally did surgery to get it out. They ended up having to remove 6" of intestine because it was damaged so bad She will be kept in the vet clinic til tuesday and I feel like such a bad fur mama. Anyways, I am glad i have until the 20th to get get my package out, I thought today was the day and was going to have to beg for an extension. I plan on getting it out tomorrow if nothing else happens!
    Oh no! I hope she's ok now. Pets sometimes eat the strangest things! And a blocked intestine is no joke. Hope she feels better soon

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning All,
    Hope you all have a great Sunday, I think I am going to get very little done today.

Happy Birthday Army_Girl

Bluz - Hope Willow is feeling better
    julesie-pie and coyote00 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Happy Birthday for yesterday Armygirl

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    SassyAshley likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Oh & buddy I will ve mailing monday afternoon/evening!

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    cherielake and SassyAshley like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh Bluz... don't feel bad.. those things happen.. at least you were able to get it taken care of.. (hugs)
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

It is my birthday today, I am 30! Yipee! Sorry to hear about your poor furbaby bluzsuz, hope Willow feels better soon! Having a leftover cake party today (not really bc I couldn't bring ice cream cake back from an hr away) so got some other options.
    pumpkin9211 and SassyAshley like this.

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    Hi folks! Sassy, so glad things worked out well today for you with your dad! Buddy I have so much stuff for you but not sure what to put and what to hold back. I couldn't find a couple items I was looking for so not sure if I'm giving up on those items. Not happy with what I have so far so the shopping continues unfortunately. I am hoping you will enjoy everything I got you. Having anxiety
    Im sure your buddy will LOVE her package Dont stress.. seriosuly it causes grey hair

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    oh poor puppy.. Glad you were able to get her in for surgery. If you have to mail a day late Im sure everyone would understand ♥ Love your fur babys name Willow.. thats Chynas middle name

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    It is my birthday today, I am 30! Yipee! Sorry to hear about your poor furbaby bluzsuz, hope Willow feels better soon! Having a leftover cake party today (not really bc I couldn't bring ice cream cake back from an hr away) so got some other options.
    Happy Birthday

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I'll be mailing most likely tomorrow on my way to work. If my dentist appointment goes well. If not For surely on tuesday

Hint for my buddy - I've been on a train with you before

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Happy Birthday Armygirl

Sorry to hear that bluzsuz - I am sure she will be fine

As for here we are having a MAJOR rain storm TONS of thunder and lightning
    SassyAshley likes this.

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Happy Birthday Armygirl

Sorry to hear that bluzsuz - I am sure she will be fine

As for here we are having a MAJOR rain storm TONS of thunder and lightning
    I wish it was raining here lol
    SassyAshley likes this.

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

it has now calmed a bit, my back door is leaking from the frame in the house, currently my inside door is open so a bucket can catch the drops

power has gone out twice now but back on

Page 52 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread Information