Page 57 of 79 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
Like Tree4190Likes

Thread: The Shoebox Package train- Over - expired

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherielake View Post
    lmao I packed and replacked my buddys gift like 100 times! LMAO

Buddy hint.. you ARE in my province
    Ooooo.... that could be me too! Hint to my buddy.... you are also in my province!
    Mailing this morning!!!!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Buddy! Your package is ready to go!! Gonna mail this aft

Yep. That is fancy pants packing tape. On the entire box! Maw ha ha ha!
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Buddy. You live int the middle ish province of Canada. More middle than I anyhow
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

One more hint. At least one of the colors on the packing tape is a fave of yours

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

I am the proud new owner of a shoebox!! Actually, a workboot box! (And it's pretty heavy too!)

I'm my buddies buddy, sooo funny that we will be exchanging gifts! I'll be dropping Venuila's box off to her after work tomorrow, as my courier plan went up in smoke. My BF works for FedEx and has been doing the run to Venuila's hometown for the last two weeks, this week of course, he's been moved for Mon-Thurs, and will be back on Friday, so I guess I'm doing a roadtrip! We have an inter-city delivery guy from work, but $25 bucks for 15min?? Yep, nope!

Thanks Venuila for the box, as I said to you, you might inherit this one back as your current box doesn't close, just a bit too small!

Will post photos when I get home tonite and open up this little gem.. I'm sure I'll LOVE everything, can't wait, it's very tempting sitting here at my feet beside my desk!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

not my buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    One more hint. At least one of the colors on the packing tape is a fave of yours
    coyote00 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

hey buddy I am going to wait until I get home to mail just in case the other items are there - FINGERS CROSSED
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Hi. I sent our conductor a pm already. Buddy I am so sorry. I have a family emergency and might not be able to mail until tomorrow. Left the house at midnight last night. got a call that my cousin was in the hospital as she had a seizure and was not doing too well. Long story short, I have been at the hospital all night, just came to my aunts house to get her freshened up and a change of clothes which is why I'm posting now. My cousin is now on life support. She is 34. Her lungs are full of fluid and she is in ICU. Been crying since last night. I don't know when I will be home. Sorry but I can't help it. If I mail out tomorrow I will expedite it by paying extra. Not sure what is happening folks. In a blur with no sleep and trying to keep my aunt and nephew from falling apart. hope you understand. not sure when I will be back online as I do not have a data plan on my phone.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    Hi. I sent our conductor a pm already. Buddy I am so sorry. I have a family emergency and might not be able to mail until tomorrow. Left the house at midnight last night. got a call that my cousin was in the hospital as she had a seizure and was not doing too well. Long story short, I have been at the hospital all night, just came to my aunts house to get her freshened up and a change of clothes which is why I'm posting now. My cousin is now on life support. She is 34. Her lungs are full of fluid and she is in ICU. Been crying since last night. I don't know when I will be home. Sorry but I can't help it. If I mail out tomorrow I will expedite it by paying extra. Not sure what is happening folks. In a blur with no sleep and trying to keep my aunt and nephew from falling apart. hope you understand. not sure when I will be back online as I do not have a data plan on my phone.
    I'm am sure your buddy will understand. ((hugs))

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

mines been mailed, not sure of the ETA will have to check later. probably end of the week as you are a few provinces away from me.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh my word Trini.. holy *bleep* thats awful. my prayers are with you and her family.. geez how does that happen.. im sure your buddy will understand.. I would.. take it easy..
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    I wanna thank you for thinking of us sweetie, I already text you but want to say it again, Im here if you need me k, text call anything. good or bad. I know you dont really "know" me, but sometimes it helps. Im sure your buddy will understand. Sending hugs, prayers and good thoughts. Your family needs you so be with them, and dont worry about us ♥ (((((HUGS)))))

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

I had such a Sh*t morning. I went and took huddy to work so I could use the van (we only have 1 vehicle) and on my way home this morning the head gasket went and our rad, OMG.. worst day ever!
    Not only can I not get my kids school clothes and shoes shopping done but now I have to pay stupid prices for everything. I usually go to the city and our away, spend $30 - $40 for gas but save $100 using coupons at least and hit all the sale.. ugh.. AND this all happened before I even had my morning coffee.. double ugh!

My day has been getting better. my daughter made me lunch a chicken wrap, and I sold my sons power wheels (he b=never used it) so thats $200 towards fixing our van at least

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

heh cheri i like how things works out like that..

no shoebox here.. however im more disappointed I STILL haven't received anything for my sons school or his schedule.. nothing. like a week to go.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Buddy I was told by the post office today that you would have your package in one day....... lets see if they`re right!

Page 57 of 79 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast

Thread Information