Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Great package! I want candy now
    cherielake likes this.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm having connection issues on my phone, and I truly apologize that it's taken me a couple of days to get online to thank my buddy. I'm at work/school now and using its Internet to post.

I received a HUGE package from shawlightning! It was stuffed full of so many of my favourite items!!!

- A huge assortment of candies - Maynard's sours, chillers, sour keys, a bin of sour keys (for my desk at school!), tootsie rolls, fruit gummies. I'm drooling just listing them all!
    - Twistos snack crackers yummy!
    - 2 packs of Dentyne cinnamon gum
    - 2 jars of HOMEMADE jellies! I love homemade jelly, but don't know how to make any myself. So this is a real big treat
    - 5 hair scrunches! (that I promise I won't wear out of the house, but I love them for throwing my hair up on top of my head when doing housework.
    - a huge pkg of hair snap clips! I love these!
    - a pkg of thank you cards. They're very pretty
    - a coupon organizer! I love the size of this! It's great for smaller purses!!
    - a lovely plaid scarf that I can't wait to wear to work this fall
    - cozy pink smelly socks So cool! They let off lovely scent when you wear them.
    - a perfect pair of pjs that made me instantly smile. After going through a breakup, it has super nice to receive comfy pjs with "love" written on them. Thank you! These are perfect for this hot and humid weather!

Thank you sooo much shawlightning! You really went over and beyond! Every time I pick up one of your thoughtful gifts it brings a huge smile to my face.

I am glad that you got your package and so happy that you liked everything. i have a confession though......i didn't make the jellies/jams. we have a lady that has a used kids clothing store here in my town and she makes jams/jellies/salsas/chuntey?(spelling). her homemade stuff is amazing and thought i would share it with you!! she didn't have any of the red pepper jelly so i thought maybe you might like to try the green pepper one. i think that we in my house have had one of each one that she makes......lol. the candy was my fave to buy!! i have a BIG sweet tooth and was hard not to eat the candy myself and candy is especially good when you're feeling down! i know it always cheers me up.

Enjoy your package!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I have my package and what a great package it is! Thanks so much Bluz. They attempted delivery when we weren't home yesterday, then by time I tried to get it, place was closed (cause I went to the gym and did a crazy cardio class that was way too intense). But dh picked u for me today. I love it!

I will come back later with photos, have to go eat dinner now.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Hello. Haven't been on for a couple of days. Disappointed that with everything going on with me right now I received a NEUTRAL rating. Everyday I logged on here for a few minutes explaining what was going on and WHY I mailed late. Mail day I was not even HOME and explained that. I understand rules are rules but my package got to my buddy around the same time as everyone elses. Sorry, I didn't plan for my cousin to be on life support during this train. Don't think I will be riding any more package trains then. SMH.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Sadly Trini, we have to treat people the same, otherwise people will send late and have an excuse and we have no way to verify them. I am sure all of you guys DO have legit reasons, but when someone down the road comes along and says well my cousin is in hospital and that was good enough for Trini - we can't do anything about them
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Evening ladies, I have had a busy couple of days sorry for not posting! Lovd seeing all the packages! Only 2 more days until I go on my Eco Adventure, eeks so excited yet terrified! Buddy (& conductor) I'm really sorry I havent left yoy feedback yet me internet at home has been giving me issue about logging on to SC so I have just been using my phone to access SC & as far as I can see I can't give feedback on here. will try to use a friends internet tomorrow or definitely my parents on the weekend. sorry again

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    cherielake and SassyAshley like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Glad you got the package!

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 4

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Glad you got the package!

I finally found out why Tapatalk 4 wasn't working right - I wasn't logged in! *facepalm *

PammieD likes this.

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    Hello. Haven't been on for a couple of days. Disappointed that with everything going on with me right now I received a NEUTRAL rating. Everyday I logged on here for a few minutes explaining what was going on and WHY I mailed late. Mail day I was not even HOME and explained that. I understand rules are rules but my package got to my buddy around the same time as everyone elses. Sorry, I didn't plan for my cousin to be on life support during this train. Don't think I will be riding any more package trains then. SMH.
    But you also got a positive rating just before that. Rules are rules, and 2 others got neutrals too. I'm sorry your upset, but as fallen said there will be a time when someone mails late and says well so and so was able to. Bending the rules can't be done just for one person. Sorry sweetie..

But I did give you a positive too, because you kept me up to date, and sent an awesome package I hope you understand
    PammieD, bluzsuz and SassyAshley like this.

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I am absolutely in shock over some of the neutral ratings! I understand that perhaps mine doesn't seem valid even though I was trying to basically save someones life and mailed a day late . Like I said whatever, doesnt really get my knickers in a knot just freaked me out a little.

What does grind my gears is that the two other riders both were dealng wth the critically ill or a loss. I find a neutral rating in this instances heartless. I know Cherie that you have been instructed to leave these ratings so if anything I feel sorry for you to be forced into such a position. You held a wonderful train and it was greatly appreciated.

This will be the last package train that I will ride on as I feel a great unfairness has been brought upon to lovely riders who needed our support in a time of need.

That s my two cents worth and I will leave it at that.
    cmontario and bluzsuz like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I hear you Coyote, we work hard to keep a good rating and to have it blown to bits is disheartening. I guess we just have to be the bigger people here and chalk it up to 'real life' having to come first. I am still pretty numb for the loss of little Willow so I really don't care at this point but at the same time disappointed that all my other 400 + ratings were good and I know I have always sent out good packages. Oh well.

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    I am absolutely in shock over some of the neutral ratings! I understand that perhaps mine doesn't seem valid even though I was trying to basically save someones life and mailed a day late . Like I said whatever, doesnt really get my knickers in a knot just freaked me out a little.

What does grind my gears is that the two other riders both were dealng wth the critically ill or a loss. I find a neutral rating in this instances heartless. I know Cherie that you have been instructed to leave these ratings so if anything I feel sorry for you to be forced into such a position. You held a wonderful train and it was greatly appreciated.

This will be the last package train that I will ride on as I feel a great unfairness has been brought upon to lovely riders who needed our support in a time of need.

That s my two cents worth and I will leave it at that.
    Thanks coyote, I feel like the total bad guy, and I'm super sorry. I did leave everyone positives ( and will do so once the rest of the packages are done/ posted)

I do t think I'll be hosting another package rein. It so stressful. I'm sorry I disappointed you guys. Guess I'll just go.. Please don't hate me
    cowgirlmama04 likes this.

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I don't hate anyone over this, I read the rules and agreed to them at the start of the train and I do understand why I got a neutral.... But like I said real life has to come first. I don't want people to think I am a bad SCer that's all.

Now that I am on my laptop (can't access ratings on Tapatalk) I would like to thank Cherie for her comment on my Neutral rating - when people read it they will understand.
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Fri, Aug 30th, 2013 at 11:35 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Well having dealt with a neutral rating before, completely unrelated to a package train, I have found that in all honesty it hasn't effected me at all with trading.

Any of you ladies that have received a neutral rating, please know that it doesn't change my view of you at all. Things happen that you can't control, and so a nuetral was given because the rules weren't strictly followed....... So what???? You are still generous lovely ladies that I am proud to call my SC friends.

Cherie you conducted a great train!!!! Koodoos to you for the time and energy that you put into it.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

hey buddy your second package is on route to you

Page 75 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast

Thread Information