User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree168Likes

Thread: Help me get my head around clearing shelves!!!

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

Willie, have you ever asked about pre-ordering. I have talked to several SOFs in my area and they all are more than happy to pre-order for me. I was a little embarrassed asking at first but all staff have been more than helpful. One manager is very professional and goes above and beyond. I send him my list via email or over the phone and its already sitting in buggies waiting for me when I get there. He is usually the one to put me through the till.

I personally cant STAND when people clear shelves. Even if there is 3-4 left I will not take them. I leave it for someone else and always talk to the manager about pre-ordering. Sometimes (due to the sale) it is not possible but another deal will always come! But, it might not be couponers, just average people looking for deals.

Hopefully your store will pre-order, I know mine does. I put in an order today for 28 boxes of Glad 100 count. Before anyone says anything my Grandma cleans office buildings at night and has to buy her own supplies - these will all go to her!
    pippinelkhound and loftywater like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roxybabe39 View Post
    Hopefully your store will pre-order, I know mine does. I put in an order today for 28 boxes of Glad 100 count. Before anyone says anything my Grandma cleans office buildings at night and has to buy her own supplies - these will all go to her!

i know a few parents who use these as painting aprons (cut a whole for the head and both arms...) and can go through them pretty quickly
    roxybabe39 and DianneS like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i know a few parents who use these as painting aprons (cut a whole for the head and both arms...) and can go through them pretty quickly
    Cool idea! Thanks.. a girl I know owns a daycare so I'll ask her if she wants me to get her some for that! Thank you again

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information