User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: Don't touch my stockpile!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I am really possessive of my stockpile. Don't want anyone to touch it and move my stuff around...its mine, leave it alone!!!! Anyone else feel like this?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

What happened?
    Did someone try to help themselves to your stuff?
    Just curious...
    oscarandme likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

DH is allowed but no one else

Actually he is good at organizing it in all the little spaces we have.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

DH is looking for something and then wants to reorganize it....NOOOOOOOO, leave it alone, lol
    LIVE SIMPLE, vesper and Shirnette like this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

DH knows better than to touch it. If he wants something, he asks me where it is EXACTLY and will then go get it. I hate if people touch it and rearrange it. URGGGHHH!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

You're not the only one My stockpile is arranged the way I like it. If you want something go ahead but please don't start rearranging!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

I hate that and especially hate others making up little care packages to give to people without my OK. Somethings I may have gotten free but I had to put up with the coupon scrutiny cashiers and the disgruntled next in line customers giving me dirty looks. That's a price not a lot of people are willing to pay!
    The best things in life...aren't things

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

my bf don't even dare to come close to my stockpile, unless I give him the permission to help me get something from there.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

we are a funny group - I keep going and looking at it!!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My stockpile is crammed into cupboards that DH doesn't go near. I like it that way lol. He would surely use the newest stuff first, instead of the oldest
    mrs.march6 and vesper like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

My DH can touch it no prob.

The problem is when I have people over and they're like "OMG you have so much toilet paper! Can I have some? Just one package? Just one deodorant? One kleenex box? One Shampoo etc. etc."

Just because I have a lot of everything, doesnt mean it was all 100% free, and I dont just hoard for the sake of hoarding, I hoard what I need!!

Hate people sticking their noses in my stockpile!! GRR.

I give away when I can, but don't think you're entitled to my stockpile items because they were free! I worked for them!
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This thread it so adorable!

I'm coming over to rearrange everyone's stockpile by colour so your shelves will look like a rainbow!

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

^ LMAO Vesper! Good way to lose an arm!! (PS...I arrange mine alphabetically!)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericaraina View Post
    My DH can touch it no prob.

The problem is when I have people over and they're like "OMG you have so much toilet paper! Can I have some? Just one package? Just one deodorant? One kleenex box? One Shampoo etc. etc."

Just because I have a lot of everything, doesnt mean it was all 100% free, and I dont just hoard for the sake of hoarding, I hoard what I need!!

Hate people sticking their noses in my stockpile!! GRR.

I give away when I can, but don't think you're entitled to my stockpile items because they were free! I worked for them!
    oh my..i have never had that problem at all. when my sons friends or some family come over, i hand them a bag and tell them to go shopping lol. some are reluctant but i tell them to go ahead and dont be shy..lol. it's a lot of items that i have only paid tax on, had overage, or gotten free, like resolve, frenchs mustard, zantac, sweet baby rays bbq sauce etc..one of his friends consider us his family, so we call him our adopted son, i will help him out and am always asking him what he needs but i know how much he appreciates it and he tells me i'm the best all the time lol

if it was anyone trying to take advantage and asking all the time, i would be very bothered too, as you are right, it is work..alot of planning, reading and scouring ads, and posts here, travelling etc

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaK View Post
    DH knows better than to touch it. If he wants something, he asks me where it is EXACTLY and will then go get it. I hate if people touch it and rearrange it. URGGGHHH!
    wish i was that organized..i'm slowly getting there although i bring more stuff home before i ever finish getting organized ..i have stuff everywhere, in my cupboards, in my 2nd kitchen, rec room, laundry room lol

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information