User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello,

Pharmasave currently has a Poise Petite Liner Pad for $1.99 (on their flyer P.4)

I suggest you to Sign up and get "Free samples"....then "Get A coupon". Trade your name and address for Free sample plus coupons...more worth it that way.

they will give you 2 Printouts of $1.50 coupon. I checked the first and the second coupons. Their codes and term details are exactly the same. I know they only allow you to print out only 2 copies. However, if you change your printer setting before you print, you are able to print out any amount. They did not says only 2 coupons can be used per user # any where (middle of the coupon shows your user #) Please please just print out the amount that you need...not encourage over doing it~only 5 coupons for me!!!

***Bonus, a $1.50 any 18ct. or larger coupon inside every bags (Good in US or Canada) ***

P.S. I suggest get the pharmasave flyer and PM anywhere else....I had troubles getting my products with my coupons today at Pharmasave......they were telling me only One coupon per product plus per customer.....I was like what the xxx??!!Luckily I have my hubby with me..I am able to get 2 in one pharmasave and other 3 at another pharmasave...love my hubby~~heeee

Happy Shopping.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmasave

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sincerelycece View Post
    Hello,

Pharmasave currently has a Poise Petite Liner Pad for $1.99 (on their flyer P.4)

I suggest you to Sign up and get "Free samples"....then "Get A coupon". Trade your name and address for Free sample plus coupons...more worth it that way.

they will give you 2 Printouts of $1.50 coupon. I checked the first and the second coupons. Their codes and term details are exactly the same. I know they only allow you to print out only 2 copies. However, if you change your printer setting before you print, you are able to print out any amount. They did not says only 2 coupons can be used per user # any where (middle of the coupon shows your user #) Please please just print out the amount that you need...not encourage over doing it~only 5 coupons for me!!!

***Bonus, a $1.50 any 18ct. or larger coupon inside every bags (Good in US or Canada) ***

P.S. I suggest get the pharmasave flyer and PM anywhere else....I had troubles getting my products with my coupons today at Pharmasave......they were telling me only One coupon per product plus per customer.....I was like what the xxx??!!Luckily I have my hubby with me..I am able to get 2 in one pharmasave and other 3 at another pharmasave...love my hubby~~heeee

Happy Shopping.
    Thanks for the heads up!! I printed mine for the States, they always come on sale plus the coupon that's great..

Thread Information