User Tag List

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 209
Like Tree290Likes

Thread: Target ONLY Coupons 2013

  1. #76
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    773
    Likes Received
    885
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)



    New coupon booklet. Came out today at Target Stores. All coupons expiring 30/11/2013. Let me know if anyone needs any details
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  60.5 KB
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  55.6 KB

  2. #77
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,306
    Likes Received
    30406
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    love it
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 38 EDGE OF EXTINCTION
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...7&share_type=t

  3. #78
    Canadian Guru scbpooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Regina Sask
    Age
    38
    Posts
    10,745
    Likes Received
    7910
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)




    Received these coupons above in my flyer bundle!
    Anna Michele and acosta like this.

  4. #79
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,306
    Likes Received
    30406
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    nice, hope i do too
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 38 EDGE OF EXTINCTION
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...7&share_type=t

  5. #80
    One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    12,085
    Likes Received
    20331
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)




    are these Target only store specific or just in general coupons.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

  6. #81
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    773
    Likes Received
    885
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)



    These are Target specific only. The booklets are available at all target stores

  7. #82
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24359
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    The coupons in the Target flyer are these and all expire Nov 30,2013

    $1 2pk Crest Toothpaste
    $1 1L Listerine Mouthwash
    $1 any 2ct or higher Dove Beauty Bar or Body Wash
    $1 any Aveeno product excluding trial/travel size
    $1 any TRESemme Hair Care product excluding trial/travel size
    $1 up & up Multivitamin
    $1 wub (2) Kashi Cereal products
    $0.50 BelVita 250g Cookies
    2/$7 Simply Orange 1.75L Juice
    $0.75 Harvest Crunch or Quacker 5ct Granola Bars
    $1 Dempster's 100% Whole Wheat or White Bread
    $0.50 Yoplait Source 16pk 100g Yogurt
    $1 any Astro product
    4/$6 Glaceau 591mL Vitamin Water
    $0.50 Brookside 142-225g Chocolates
    $0.50 any Carnation Hot Chocolate
    10% off Archer Farms Frozen Pizza products
    $1 Olivieri 540g or Higher Family Pack Pasta
    $1 any Knorr product
    $2 Market Pantry 680g English Style Battered Haddock
    $5 any 6-qt Smart Pot Slow Cooker w/Temperature Probe or Trio Slow Cooker
    $1 Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit or 500mL Double Wall Water Bottle
    $1 Cascade Platinum 18ct Action Pacs Dishwasher Detergent
    $0.50 Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Dishwand
    $0.75 Scotch-Brite 9pk No Scratch Scrub Sponges
    $1 any Clorox Green Works Cleaning product
    $1 Bounty 6pk DuraTowel Paper Towels
    $2 Cottonelle 12 or 24pk Bathroom Tissue or 168ct Fresh Care Flushable Wipes or Fresh Care Upright Dispenser
    $1 Kleenex 3pk or larger Facial Tissue
    $2 any Glad Kitchen Catchers Garbage Bags
    $1 up & up 2.95L Liquid Laundry Detergent
    $3 Pruina ONE Smartblend or Maxx Cat Litter

  8. #83
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24359
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    thread updated
    Abby1 and Anna Michele like this.

  9. #84
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,306
    Likes Received
    30406
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Would love a bunch of the maxx scoops

    Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 4
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 38 EDGE OF EXTINCTION
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...7&share_type=t

  10. #85
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,390
    Likes Received
    15242
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Was this a separate booklet or do you rip them out of the flyer?

    I want some of these but don't get the flyer so wondering if I can get these in store?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    The coupons in the Target flyer are these and all expire Nov 30,2013

    $1 2pk Crest Toothpaste
    $1 1L Listerine Mouthwash
    $1 any 2ct or higher Dove Beauty Bar or Body Wash
    $1 any Aveeno product excluding trial/travel size
    $1 any TRESemme Hair Care product excluding trial/travel size
    $1 up & up Multivitamin
    $1 wub (2) Kashi Cereal products
    $0.50 BelVita 250g Cookies
    2/$7 Simply Orange 1.75L Juice
    $0.75 Harvest Crunch or Quacker 5ct Granola Bars
    $1 Dempster's 100% Whole Wheat or White Bread
    $0.50 Yoplait Source 16pk 100g Yogurt
    $1 any Astro product
    4/$6 Glaceau 591mL Vitamin Water
    $0.50 Brookside 142-225g Chocolates
    $0.50 any Carnation Hot Chocolate
    10% off Archer Farms Frozen Pizza products
    $1 Olivieri 540g or Higher Family Pack Pasta
    $1 any Knorr product
    $2 Market Pantry 680g English Style Battered Haddock
    $5 any 6-qt Smart Pot Slow Cooker w/Temperature Probe or Trio Slow Cooker
    $1 Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit or 500mL Double Wall Water Bottle
    $1 Cascade Platinum 18ct Action Pacs Dishwasher Detergent
    $0.50 Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Dishwand
    $0.75 Scotch-Brite 9pk No Scratch Scrub Sponges
    $1 any Clorox Green Works Cleaning product
    $1 Bounty 6pk DuraTowel Paper Towels
    $2 Cottonelle 12 or 24pk Bathroom Tissue or 168ct Fresh Care Flushable Wipes or Fresh Care Upright Dispenser
    $1 Kleenex 3pk or larger Facial Tissue
    $2 any Glad Kitchen Catchers Garbage Bags
    $1 up & up 2.95L Liquid Laundry Detergent
    $3 Pruina ONE Smartblend or Maxx Cat Litter
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  11. #86
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,306
    Likes Received
    30406
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    I hope so mine came in my flyers
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 38 EDGE OF EXTINCTION
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...7&share_type=t

  12. #87
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24359
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    It was a little strange - yesterday in my at home delivery paper I got the regular Target flyer that has all the sales and then there was another Target flyer and inside it I had to rip out this booklet of coupons

    Hope that helps

    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Was this a separate booklet or do you rip them out of the flyer?

    I want some of these but don't get the flyer so wondering if I can get these in store?

  13. #88
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    beside the hay stack
    Age
    42
    Posts
    109
    Likes Received
    222
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)



    I found another target-specific coupon while diving in bins - haha! It'san FPC for Revlon Colorsilk hair dye. It came in a lipstick tube in a little red Revlon box

  14. #89
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,306
    Likes Received
    30406
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by zandermor View Post
    I found another target-specific coupon while diving in bins - haha! It'san FPC for Revlon Colorsilk hair dye. It came in a lipstick tube in a little red Revlon box
    awesome would love to see a pic or know the details expiry etc.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 38 EDGE OF EXTINCTION
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...7&share_type=t

  15. #90
    Shock to your system shmeelady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,201
    Likes Received
    4301
    Trading Score
    386 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by moon18 View Post
    New coupon booklet. Came out today at Target Stores. All coupons expiring 30/11/2013. Let me know if anyone needs any details
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  60.5 KB
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  55.6 KB
    I have nine of these books for trade.
    Target is too far for me to bus!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Anna Michele likes this.


Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •