User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Has anyone noticed when price matching at Walmart!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    My WM doesn't pull the stock on sales like this ..but they only bring a certain amt. out each day.

So if they have 70 units in stock ..they will space it out and only bring 10 out each day of the week.

So if you show up after their daily quota is over , you are out of luck and they won't restock that day even if they have tons in the back

Sounds like the store I work at. They don't pull stuff off the shelves and hide them in the back. They space out through the day when they bring stuff out, to make it fair for people who aren't price matching that they at least may get what they came in for. Hear more complaints from customers not price matching that they can't find product --- gladly inform them that with the amount of people price matching (and more and more are doing it), when a competitor has a good price on something, our supply disappears quite fast (since we don't stock up for competitors' sales).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Yep I had this issue with peanut butter for the first time. I was sarching and searching. It was a thursday night so new sales the next day. I saw two employees bringing out two full skids and asked if I could get TWO just two jars. they said no there were others on the shelf (different sizes). I over-heard them discussing pulling stuff from the floor during sales. I let it go, but almost everytime, every week I go back to PM and it's the smae bull. We just got a target and I don't shop at walmart anymore I almost feel violated...like they are really taking advantage...not cool WM.
    Steffigirl likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information