User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By roxy84

Thread: YMMV - RCSS ON Clearance (trial size items, sunscreen, shaving)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Long time lurker, but had to share some deals I found at RCSS today. I went in to look at the 50% of sunscreen as I have tons of coupons for different brands - I found the best sales for sunscreen in the back with all the clearance stuff!

-Dove Men Sample/trial size deodorant - $0.24 each
    -Vaseline Men Lotion sample/trial size - $0.24 each
    -Nivea lotion (little pots - 15mL) - $0.44 each
    -Blistex tube lip chap - $1.04
    -Vaseline petroleum 100g jar - $0.94
    -Intuition Care pack (two cartridges - one shea butter and one pomegranate extract, shaver and shower mount) - $3.94 (saw this later on sale at SDM for $12.99)
    - Ombrelle Sunscreen (120 mL - 30 SPF) was $3.94 - used $3.00 off coupon that expires on Aug 9th (save.ca) = $0.94!
    -Micro fibre drying mats for dishes (the ladies in my family love these!) for $2.44

Needless to say, stocked up on some stocking stuffers for the family This was at the Brockville, ON RCSS. I would post photos but I don't have enough posts yet.

Also saw various hair dying kits (John Frida, Nutriese), other small trial samples (dove body wash, pantene shampoo), various sunscreen (nutregena, hawaiian tropic) , various shavers and kits (mostly mens), and some baby items on clearance.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Save.ca Coupons, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Wow...some of the trial sized items would be fabulous for donation to homeless shelters. Will have to check my Superstore tomorrow.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Thread Information