User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Walmart wanted to kick my husband out over a coupon

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    Why r u being so rude. I don't have an issue except I find your being rude to people. We were just wondering why this post was so wrong compared to others. I think all the Mods here do a great job, you included, so no I don't want your job.
    I am not being rude ...the thread was posted...ppl complain...it was expired...ppl complain...I unexpired it and ppl continue to complain................................you posted the clip of the rules I said more than once to just move on..I said why this thread was expired...if other coupon rants are not modded out well mods can't be everywhere....
    Last edited by Jezebel; Sat, Aug 10th, 2013 at 01:47 PM.
    peachies and wolfwoman like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I certainly don't want your job and I commend you for taking the task. It's one of those jobs that's damn if you do and damn if you don't. You can't please everyone all at the same time.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    I certainly don't want your job and I commend you for taking the task. It's one of those jobs that's damn if you do and damn if you don't. You can't please everyone all at the same time.
    Thanks...
    Last edited by Jezebel; Sat, Aug 10th, 2013 at 03:26 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lalalalallalalalalala

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

site gone so far downhill lolz

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

damn mods don't even know their own rules wtf

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponer2013 View Post
    Lalalalallalalalalala
    hiding behind a new profile will get you nowhere ....trolling/creating multiple profiles to bash users will get you banned
    Last edited by Jezebel; Sat, Aug 10th, 2013 at 03:28 PM.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

I sure wish the mods could see members ip address'. It would be interested to see who went out of their way to make a new account to cause drama.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

This is the last time I'm posting on this thread. I have read and re-read the rules and do not see where there what the issue with this thread. I have asked the mod to explain herself and she has not. I just wonder how people are to know what is okay to post and what is not okay to post.

This site is supposed to be for people to brag, rant, and inform other couponers of great deals. So many people are afraid to make new threads, or post a brag, or post a rant fearing they will be scolded for it. If we aren't educated on what is right and what is wrong how do we ever learn? We don't therefore we continue to not post. I doubt that is what Boo wanted when he started this site years ago and I doubt that's what he wants today but sadly that's the way this place is becoming.

I do think that if a moderator is asked a question about something they said in a public forum for everyone to read then they should have the courtesy to answer the questions that come from members regarding their posts.

Either way, it's water under the bridge at this point and I'll know better for next time to just realize that being a moderator for some people means they do what they want when they want.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope your husband goes on couponing. My husband would never coupon. But always encourages me to do so. Unfortunately I tend to not take him along with me. If a cashier gives me that sideways look or takes to much time deciding if they will take my PM or something. He gets defensive and has caused a scene.Getting rejected for Taco kits would simply send him over the edge.
    MillieH likes this.
    ARE YOU PART OF A PROBLEM OR PART OF THE SOLUTION BE A INFORMED SHOPPER

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    This is the last time I'm posting on this thread. I have read and re-read the rules and do not see where there what the issue with this thread. I have asked the mod to explain herself and she has not. I just wonder how people are to know what is okay to post and what is not okay to post.

This site is supposed to be for people to brag, rant, and inform other couponers of great deals. So many people are afraid to make new threads, or post a brag, or post a rant fearing they will be scolded for it. If we aren't educated on what is right and what is wrong how do we ever learn? We don't therefore we continue to not post. I doubt that is what Boo wanted when he started this site years ago and I doubt that's what he wants today but sadly that's the way this place is becoming.

I do think that if a moderator is asked a question about something they said in a public forum for everyone to read then they should have the courtesy to answer the questions that come from members regarding their posts.

Either way, it's water under the bridge at this point and I'll know better for next time to just realize that being a moderator for some people means they do what they want when they want.
    talking about me without naming me is no better than attacking me directly . I am sure if I was making comments about you "implying" you do what you want on this site cause you think you are the queen bee ...you would be hitting that report button !!

I did respond and as you can tell. I dealt with it by talking with other mods and restored the rant....is that not fixing things ?? Instead of ppl talking about the rant they have continued to talk about me or how they think I am not doing my job ! or about me as a mod and the fact this thread was temp expired....

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tmlskk01 View Post
    I sure wish the mods could see members ip address'. It would be interested to see who went out of their way to make a new account to cause drama.
    we can see who creates multiple user accounts...

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

The original poster long ago said this thread is over now that she received a response from Wal-Mart so why continue the drama ?

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

holy moly.

O_o

i have an opinion on this but I'm not going to continue drama...

In regards to the original rant... the husband was treated unfairly IMO, I have used several of these coupons quite successfully and without one iota of hassle from anyone. I do hope this doesn't discourage him from continuing to coupon
    Jezebel and wolfwoman like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is the whole reason why I hardly post anything on this site, but instead creep it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information