User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By natynat

Thread: Nivea Haus

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Have you gone to a Nivea Haus in Montreal yet? What sort of freebies did you get?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

If it is held downtown, nope, never attended one. But would like to know as well.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I'll be going tomorrow. They're in Lasalle from 9AM-5PM. Will report back
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Sadly, it conflicts with my work hours.

I considered going to the one on the weekend in the west-end but truthfully didnt feel like driving out there to wait in a crowd of people just to be showed the whole products line and hope that they had some samples left.

Curious how it goes though, so if anyone can report on it, let us know
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

So with all the buzz spread around Nivea Haus, I have to say I was a bit disappointed. The truck was full of employees, yet they were mingling together, and completely ignored my friend and I. We did not get the promised skin analysis, and no questions were answered about some of the new stuff put out. We had to ask for a sample bag, and it contained seven small samples (8mL Nivea free time body wash, 1.5ml mattifying day care cream, 1.5ml purifying cleansing gel, 8ml nivea soft cream, 10ml tin cream, 4Ml firming body lotion, 4mL extra nourishing body milk). No biggie.
    super_e likes this.

Thread Information