User Tag List

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree213Likes

Thread: NEW SnapSaves App- similar to CO51

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Happened to buy two things that are offered on snap saves this week so I figured why not and signed up.

Noticed one of the items says limit of 3 per customer. Does this mean I can go back and buy 2 more? Or do all 3 have to be on one receipt? Thanks for the help!
    just curious which offer is that that is showing 3 per customer? (all of mine are 1 offer per.)
    LF: Colgate Toothpaste $1.50, Huggies & Pampers Coupons

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

yorkshire organic chicken
    Quote Originally Posted by orchidgirl View Post
    just curious which offer is that that is showing 3 per customer? (all of mine are 1 offer per.)
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sun, Jan 19th, 2014 at 12:13 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I joined have 4.00 in my account -good to have a variety of different items fro heckout51-this week will get sunlight dish soap at shoppers 1.99
    Anna Michele likes this.

Winnipeg Airmiler
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)

This company is a rinky dinky operation. I've emailed customer support a number of times. If you call them, you get voice mail no matter what. I got a cheque from them. The envelope is written in ink and so is the cheque. I think they have no staff and it is catching up to them. Not good for customer service at all.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

So I claimed the Royale Tiger Towels the other day. I was allowed to claim it again today.
    Checked the fine print and it says :

"Item must be purchased and full receipt must be uploaded to claim cash back.
    Receipt must be uploaded within 2 days of purchase.
    Offers are available in limited quantities. "

Does this mean you can buy more than one of some offers? The Yorkshire chicken for example says "limit 3" in the fine print. The Royale says nothing about the limits.

Just wondering for the future

thanks!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

There's an offer for Grace Coconut water. This stuff is 99 cents regular price.
    Anna Michele likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found this mobile app with a ton of coupons that you can redeem by taking a photo of any grocery receipt. They have some great bonus offers for fresh fruits and veggies, here is what they have this weekend:

Name:  Screenshot-2.png
Views: 715
Size:  84.3 KB

You can find a few of these items like baby carrots for less than the coupon price which makes them free

You can download the app at: http://www.snapsaves.com (or via my referral url in my signature)
    Follow my deals on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SaveWithSabrina

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Users must not be based in Quebec.

Tangerine (ING Direct) Orange Key: 16442533S1 get 50$ reward for opening a No Fees account!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

For long time I thought this app is only for smart phones so didn't pay attention, 2 days before I checked and oh its for comp. too. ok not too late, today claim my first $1 for R. t.rolls. Had no coupon for that but with 2000 optimum B.P coupon and $1 cash back it will be almost free. Will see how this program work. But look like little bit complicated than C.O51. All offers have different dates.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    So I claimed the Royale Tiger Towels the other day. I was allowed to claim it again today.
    Checked the fine print and it says :

"Item must be purchased and full receipt must be uploaded to claim cash back.
    Receipt must be uploaded within 2 days of purchase.
    Offers are available in limited quantities. "

Does this mean you can buy more than one of some offers? The Yorkshire chicken for example says "limit 3" in the fine print. The Royale says nothing about the limits.

Just wondering for the future

thanks!

For the last couple of weeks I have been picking up Lysol toilet bowl cleaner and Royal TP on sale. Lysol I did twice (making them free) and the Tp I did 4 times on sale at SDM (making them 1.99) All my receipts were accepted. Lysol had a limit of 2 per week and the tp was unlimited so I got rain cheques for latter. Will be doing multiples of the paper towels on sale at SDM this week using the app and the 3.00 coupons again. Took me a year to cash out on CO51 but in 2 months by Friday I will be cashing out for my first time on SnapSaves. Plus who else offers fresh fruit and meat on their apps? No one. Just saying ...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i m new to these, so if it say no weekly limit. if I m buying more than one of the item. do they have to be on separate receipt to get more than one rebate? or can all the item be on one receipt, and I can ask for a rebate for each single item?

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    i m new to these, so if it say no weekly limit. if I m buying more than one of the item. do they have to be on separate receipt to get more than one rebate? or can all the item be on one receipt, and I can ask for a rebate for each single item?
    They can all be on the same receipt (I called them to verify). The guys said if for any reason it doesn't recognize the multiple purchases then just email their customer support. I bought multiples of the panebello pizza and it recognized all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyles_Mama View Post
    They can all be on the same receipt (I called them to verify). The guys said if for any reason it doesn't recognize the multiple purchases then just email their customer support. I bought multiples of the panebello pizza and it recognized all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is grwat news i plan on picking up tiger towels with my $3 off to do the spend $75 BONUS

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    torontogal12 likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I email them for my receipt and they sent me this email:
    "Your claim has been approved. It does appear as used in your account because there is no weekly limit for this offer. Weekly limits means that you can use this offer multiple times in a week. You are also able to upload multiple offers on one receipt. Please note that this functionality is still in beta and if you by any chance did not receive credit, please send us a quick email or re-upload the receipt and we will make sure that your account is credited!Have a great day! Zoey"

Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyles_Mama View Post
    Didn't know that. Was buying one at a time over several days. Duh!
    Still managed to build a modest pile of pizza in the freezer, price ranging from $1.00 $1.33 each.
    orchidgirl likes this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information