Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By anastasia1009
  • 1 Post By tikky34
  • 1 Post By annedougherty
  • 1 Post By bargain_hunter_lola

Thread: What is a good price on Kcups?

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

About a month ago I got a Keruig Machine for my birthday - made me cry cause I wanted one so badly. I have the eco so I can make my own every now and then. But sometimes with the cost of grounds still ends up costing. I love Starbucks and Folgers so much - I hated Van Houten tasted funny.
    What is a good price? I bought 10 Starbucks cups for $7.99 so .80 cents a cup. Then I bought Folgers 6.99 for 12 so .60 cents a cup. Does it get cheaper than that? And can you find coupons for kcups?

thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: Starbucks
    torontogal12 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

There was a tearpad I found at Loblaws a few months ago that was save $3.00 wub 2 on major brands like Van Houtte and Green Mountain but did not include Folgers.I traded for a few Folgers ones a few months ago but have no idea where they were found.

There's also a $4.00 wub 3 printable that can be found on Smartsource I think as well. Not sure about what brands it covers.

Walmart is 11.99 for 18 I think.I find Folgers is always 6.99 or 7.99 so they are the cheapest I've seen. Costco sells a big box if you have a membership, but the selection is limited and just VanHoutte I think. I found Starbucks k cups for cheap a few weeks ago at XS Cargo but haven't seen them since. There's also some Melitta coffee coupons that can be used on k cups, but I've yet to see them at a price less than 9.99 for 12.

I usually wait for Future Shop or Best Buy to have a Buy 2, get 1 free sale then stock up since delivery is free over $20.00

I use my Swagbucks earned Amazon.ca codes for k cups too when I'm in need and low on cash.
    anastasia1009 likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I just passed a Timothy's in the mall today and they had a deal on 3 boxes, I think the 24 packs. Anyways, it works out to .55 each when you buy three boxes. Honestly, I go to Home Sense a lot and get all kinds of crazy flavoured ground coffee for $6.99 - $8.99 /lb and use my reusable cups.

I think the printable coupon mentioned above was for tassimo?

Also, i was at Canadian tire and they had $2 peelies and $3 peelies on most of the k-cup 18 boxes.
    anastasia1009 likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

If you have a mix & match style store near you, you could try a bunch of kinds.

Ours is 24 for just under $14. All kinds of neat flavours that you can try. I prefer going there because if we don't like something, its only one and not a whole box.

I have seen a lot of $2 and $3 wub 2 coupons on shelves/products lately so maybe look out for those if you want the whole box.

We also got the reusable my k cup thing which works well also.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Futureshop and Best Buy often have BOGO clearance sales.
    Scratch card event at Canadian Tire.
    SDM 20x days.
    Loblaws spend $80 get 20,000 points days.
    Some Timothy's locations do a punch card (buy 10 get one free kind of thing).
    The Melitta ones do have $2 coupons, but there are less of them in the box. They seem to go on at Sobeys for a lot of bonus points recently.

This next part sounds promotional I know, but I'm really liking them lately. I've been buying mine off shop.ca because you get a big sign up credit and they periodically send you random $10 or $15 to spend on whatever you want with no minimums. You can PM me for a training lesson (lol) or look at my signature for more info. But if you do it right you can get them for 0.46 a cup

The reusable cup is probably the cheapest way to do it, but I can't stand the stink of the grounds, which is why I get DH the disposables
    Last edited by torontogal12; Mon, Aug 19th, 2013 at 02:39 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Thread Information