User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Like Tree463Likes

Thread: Celebrating a 'new' me!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Opinion needed... Lol.

Since I don't have anybody but my son to tell me how I look... Is this top too mature looking for me? Yea have no life. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yes! A bit mature.

Personally for us blondies I like wearing blacks, whites & neutrals. Colours I find make us look, strange. (IMO)
    Last edited by Candini; Wed, Aug 28th, 2013 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Had to throw in the IMO!

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Yes! A bit mature.

Personally for us blondies I like wearing blacks, whites & neutrals. Colours I find make us look, strange. (IMO)
    LOL. Yeah my mom bought it for me. Typically I am black and white, my wardrobe involves a lot of stripes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Candini likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm reading page after page and thinking you must have the biggest butt and legs going. Thinking we needed a picture and then there it was, an itty bitty butt and legs. Your waist is tiny.. I just don't see the excess weight you claim you still need to lose. So lets see, muscle weighs more than fat, and muscle helps burn calories. How much of your excess that you perceive you have is real fat and how much is muscle? I ask as I too sit around the 190 range after a large weight loss but I do not work out, therefore my body looks much larger than yours. My butt and thighs carry the majority of it, which is why I was waiting for a big bottom photo of you. Be proud of your accomplishments. Continue doing whatever you have been doing to lose the weight and be happy with exactly where you are. Don't set expectations so high that you can not achieve them and then feel like you have failed yourself, which could lead to some sort of self sabotage... eating. Love the new you. You look amazing. I have tried the It Works products, I am not a distributor. They made my thighs feel good, there was some inches gone after a few wraps, and then I took a break to see what would happen. Sure enough those shrunk cells did eventually fill back up and the four inches lost came back. Your scale does not budge even a smidge, but it does seem to shrink some cells. So if I was getting married of something and had a dress that just had to fit within a short period of time I would try them again. You though are doing it the smart way. Your skin will slowly tighten up on it's own over the next two to three years. I'm going to look into the caster oil as recommended here, far cheaper than It Works products, and after all if we are here we like to save money.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread Information