User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I have been in contact by phone with HO explained everything to her and I am know waiting for a call back from her once they have contacted the regional district manager and the manager of the dollorama on north front street, should hear from them before the end of the day today or tomorrow morning the lastest.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

great thanks

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

That is great that you are looking into it! I have yet to take my coupons to the North front Dollarama because I anticipate nothing but problems. Please keep us updated
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

hi everyone got things cleared up with dollarama Reno from HO called me back and dollarama is ready and taking coupons at the north front store, after done speaking to her I went and they took all my coupons however the head cashier is not friendly at all she was like this the first time I went in as well. The only coupon she was not sure about was the st. ives for the hand lotion because it didn't look like the picture and she said well I am going to photocopy this one and I said sure go ahead. Other then that everything else was good, Have fun!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by tabby40 View Post
    hi everyone got things cleared up with dollarama reno from ho called me back and dollarama is ready and taking coupons at the north front store, after done speaking to her i went and they took all my coupons however the head cashier is not friendly at all she was like this the first time i went in as well. The only coupon she was not sure about was the st. Ives for the hand lotion because it didn't look like the picture and she said well i am going to photocopy this one and i said sure go ahead. Other then that everything else was good, have fun!

right on!!!yay!!
    Sandra
    AKA- ThePartyMom

My job is always a party!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

so let me ask this so they will take a coupie that has same value as product? I read some posts that some stores are denying it cause it would be free. Like i wanna use $2 nivea and its $2 their . Thanks and thanks for the info

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

That is good news! If anyone else uses coupons at the North front location, can you post your experience here please! I would love to make sure the coast is clear before I try bringing mine in. I am such a sensitive person and I would probably cry in the store if if someone told me off
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

yes they do that was the biggest problem I had when they first said they took coupons, they tried to deny some for other reasons then left and came back and told me I couldn't use any because they were they same value so I got the managers name and contacted Rena at their HO. So they do take them and same value, today I bought nivea, scrunge pads, st.ives, dawn dish they only had 4 small ones their, so coupons are good to go even when we get it free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tabby40 View Post
    yes they do that was the biggest problem I had when they first said they took coupons, they tried to deny some for other reasons then left and came back and told me I couldn't use any because they were they same value so I got the managers name and contacted Rena at their HO. So they do take them and same value, today I bought nivea, scrunge pads, st.ives, dawn dish they only had 4 small ones their, so coupons are good to go even when we get it free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sounds like a trip to Belleville for me this weekand!! lol
    Sandra
    AKA- ThePartyMom

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We were at the Dollarama next to Walmart today and they took our coupons. The first cashier didn't know how to too it, she called in the head cashier - she was a bit grumpy and she ended up having to telephone someone about how to do it! In the end there were 4 cashiers watching to see how it was done -- and they completely messed up their till for tonight -- they wouldn't put the coupons in, they said ökay (holding up the coupons), this is $10 and now you owe the rest -- the receipt shows that I paid cash for the whole amount. The head cashier was sure that this would make sense, but it would screw everything up if I had wanted to use debit! Oh well, I got my stuff and in time they will get their system all sorted out.

Just make sure you are not in a hurry when you go and stand your ground and things will be fine.

CouponCrazy!
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

trenton dollarama has officially begun taking coupons, although when called they said that they weren't sure about printable ones and that they would look into it.
    CouponCrazy!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

This is great news. I was in PTBO and Dollarama on the PRKWY is now taking them too...however, they also had no idea to take them at the cash and said when you're ready to check out, we'll call a manager cause she'll know. I didn't end up using any coupons in that shopping trip as I was actually only 'window shopping'. I noticed that they have a lot of brand name items I never noticed before. Including Royal TP.
    Last edited by wl_pro; Mon, Jul 18th, 2011 at 05:28 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by crystal_03 View Post
    trenton dollarama has officially begun taking coupons, although when called they said that they weren't sure about printable ones and that they would look into it.
    SWEET DEAL!!! no i don't have to go to belleville!!!
    Sandra
    AKA- ThePartyMom

CouponCrazy!
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

so i stoped in at dollarama yesterday and the woman i spoke to said they have a site that list there rules and regulations about coupons and which ones they take. www.dollarama.ca
    CouponCrazy!

CouponCrazy!
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

sorry it's www.dollarama.com
    CouponCrazy!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information