User Tag List

Page 321 of 353 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 5295
Like Tree19376Likes

Thread: What are you eating for lunch?

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

My lunch earlier today, which was actually my first meal....was leftover homemade chicken salad and and a huge salad.
    @ jello cups and a black coffee.
    Newfiescreech likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

The challenge was on.
    I wanted to make " something " with my single eggplant, single zucchini and cremini shrooms.
    Sliced up the 3 veggies and tossed them in dried herbs, fake salt and black pepper, along with diced green onions.

Spread some of my previously made " no tomato pasta sauce " onto the bottom of an 8 x8 Pyrex dish.
    ( on Poon's Phase One tomatoes are out...but I adhere to the " no more than 4 c. per day of certain veg " eggplant is one )

Then I layered the veggie slices in the dish with small amounts of more sauce in and around them and sparingly tossed slender strings of my Bocconcini cheese as well!
    I sliced the cheese discs with an egg slicer, the wires made long pieces that could then be sprinkled.
    So pleasantly surprised that as it baked the cheese browned.

Hooray! This actually turned out very yummy. I divided a thoroughly rinsed pkg. of Konjac " rice " noodles into 4 single serve containers, topped each of them with some of this mixture and voila! ( meal prep for another day ) .

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Claudius and I " shared " a tin of sardines. Claudius is one of our 2 ginger kitty cats.....and he is such a mooch! Stares at you with saucer wide eyes until you toss him some bits of what you are eating......he just cracks me up. Then he licked the darn plate clean! I was distracted by my huge salad at first and suddenly realized I had given him waaaay too much of my precious sardines.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

arby's, i'm craving curly fries
    Newfiescreech and ROMEO like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Potatoes and chicken, my favourite meal.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Beef sausages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I prepped my lunch for today and tomorrow yesterday. So I have a beautiful salad with red onion, orange peppers, cucumbers and a boiled egg. I also have hummus with carrots and cucumber to eat with it. Lots of veggies! My afternoon snack is a green apple with almond butter.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

For breakfast I had some olives lunch is definitely Burger King.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Salad with cucumbers, red onion, orange peppers and a boiled egg. I also have carrots and cucumbers with hummus.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Chicken stuffed buns with a smootie!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Browned extra lean gr, beef with fine diced shrooms, green onions, celery leaves, and a bit of red pepper. Mixed in some
    " no tomato pasta sauce " and tossed that all together with 1 pouch of Konjac noodles.
    Been sipping faithfully from the 2 large jugs I make each morning of Oolong and Jasmine tea. Lots of fresh lemon added to both along with a few drops of stevia.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

fend for myself tonight so leftovers
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

weird, I just cannot get enough of my homemade ( Dr. Poon approved recipe ) of his No Tomato pasta sauce.
    It looks totally green, like a pesto sauce, no wonder with all the fresh herbs that were used.
    Anyhow, lunch today was cooked spaghetti squash, with finely diced, sauteed veggies ( used green onions right out of DH garden , teensy bit of red bell pepper, and lots of mushrooms ) then I chopped up and added the meat from 2 roasted chicken thighs ( crispy skin removed....RATS!! ) .
    The Air Fryer is still the number one appliance used when we don't want the oven on, however I wanted MORE veggies so
    I oven roasted baby bok choy, zucchini slices and larger fat slices of mushrooms.
    All washed down with a chilled can of Blue Menu Lime flavoured Sparkling water.
    Hope everyone is enjoying these very hot and sunny rays....it was actually too warm to sit out until we ducked under the shade of the porch umbrella.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    weird, I just cannot get enough of my homemade ( Dr. Poon approved recipe ) of his No Tomato pasta sauce.
    It looks totally green, like a pesto sauce, no wonder with all the fresh herbs that were used.
    Anyhow, lunch today was cooked spaghetti squash, with finely diced, sauteed veggies ( used green onions right out of DH garden , teensy bit of red bell pepper, and lots of mushrooms ) then I chopped up and added the meat from 2 roasted chicken thighs ( crispy skin removed....RATS!! ) .
    The Air Fryer is still the number one appliance used when we don't want the oven on, however I wanted MORE veggies so
    I oven roasted baby bok choy, zucchini slices and larger fat slices of mushrooms.
    All washed down with a chilled can of Blue Menu Lime flavoured Sparkling water.
    Hope everyone is enjoying these very hot and sunny rays....it was actually too warm to sit out until we ducked under the shade of the porch umbrella.
    Ohhhh walkonby send some of your hot weather to the ROCK please lol share my friend with us .yesterday was nice day in between rain Thank goodness it didnt last all day .today we got rain in morning then around lunch time yepper rain again and darn me if it didn’t start rain few minutes ago again .it only last about 15 -20 minutes ..i rather have the rain in the night time .while sleeping 💤 haha but that wont happen ..have a wonderful Sunday sweetie take good care yourself
    ROMEO, walkonby and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I had a " moment ".
    After my medical appt. today I guess I was feeling sorry for myself or something....blecht! who knows what mood I was in, but it caused me to drive directly to the Chinese Buffet...DO NOT pass go or collect $200.00
    It was scrumptious, I enjoyed every last morsel of forbidden foods. Sipped nearly 2 full pots of jasmine tea as I noshed.

Now I have a twinge of the guilt's. I know this will pass, I am also aware that any talk in my head is more damaging than the high calorie, higher than normal sodium, sauced up foods I enjoyed.

Fresh start tomorrow right? ha ha
    ROMEO, Purdee, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Page 321 of 353 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast

Thread Information