User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Does it not say this

TO THE CONSUMER: Applicable taxes charged on full value before coupon reduction. Limit: one coupon per purchase. Coupon valid on any Snuggle product excluding Snuggle Sheets - 20 count. No facsimiles. Offer valid in Canada only and may not be combined with any other offers. Offer Expires December 31, 2011. TM owned or used under license by The Sun Products Canada Corporation, Etobicoke, Ontario M8X 2X9

Quote Originally Posted by cutie_xoxo_126 View Post
    I actually read this on the coupon but when I printed it 5 minutes ago no where on the coupon does it say anything about 20 count so it will still work.

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

I still have a few of the old printables, as well as 2-3 of the old save.ca ones that expire at the end of the month so I'm gonna go in and use those since there are no restrictions.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I have the one from Save.ca too and there are no restrictions. Will pass this one as Canadian Tire is not worth the agravation I will get trying to use a coupon there! All stocked up on the 20-sheet boxes from Zellers last time they had a $1 sale anyway.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cutie_xoxo_126 View Post
    I actually read this on the coupon but when I printed it 5 minutes ago no where on the coupon does it say anything about 20 count so it will still work.
    Doesnt matter she said they are not accepting any printables on snuggle. I think the only coupon you will be able to use is the old save.ca coupons which do not say excluding the 20 count.

Again, all CTs probably got the memo about the printable and for the 1.50 most likely will argue coupon exceeds.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

here is my copy of the snuggle coupon - it doesn't say anything about size restriction

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by renrose View Post
    here is my copy of the snuggle coupon - it doesn't say anything about size restriction
    I hear you, but Snuggle said in their letter to Canadian Tire not to accept any printable for the Snuggle 20 packs because they have ammended it on their website. Now I guess you could sue them but is it worth the hassle for $1/

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

just wondering; if we use the ones we had back in may, they wont accept it?
    has anyone gone this morning to check?

COUPONS FOR TRADING
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Candymom1 - this is why your website is the best! Thanks again for the pdfs.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

Canadian Tire will not accept the printables on the 20ct. Snuggle changed the wording and now the old ones are not valid on the 20ct and CT is not going to be reimbursed for them if they are used. Anyone trying to use them will most likely be turned down unless they have a cashier who isn't up to date on their info.

In May, CT had a sale on the 20ct. I went to pick some up, using the printable. I was refused, even though no one there could tell me why.

The next day, I called Snuggle to inform them of what was happening. It ended up in an investigation with them calling CT's around the area as well as the CT I was refused at, which then ended up with them changing the wording on the coupon and the CT's not being refunded for the ones they had already accepted.

A representative from Snuggle called me back later that day to let me know what had happened. The restrictive wording was accidentally omitted, but by the time she had called me back, it was changed.

If a CT accepts those coupons, they will not be reimbursed for the $1.00. CT is already very difficult to deal with, I'm afraid that if people go in and try to use this coupon, now that it's out there that they're not valid, it's going to make it even more difficult to use coupons there.

It's up to each person what they decide to do, but knowing that CT won't get their money back, I'm going to use my coupons without the restrictive wording on other products.

Trades
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Donna456 View Post
    I used my $1.50 coupons yesterday at Canadian Tire. They let me use them but I had to spend the overage on other products. I used the overage on some of the $1 deals they have, glad cling wrap, palmolive,and bleach. Got some good deals.

Just wondering, for stores that don't do overages like WM does (aka SOF), if the face value of the coupon is more than what the product is on sale for, will the manufacturers allow the coupon price to be altered to match the price of the actual product? Or can the face value of the coupon "not be altered?" Probably a silly question but I work there and don't even know the policy for this one. Haven't looked at the coupon policy for a month and that was a quick scan so I wasn't sure...don't wanna make my own store suffer, lol.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by talishas View Post
    Just wondering, for stores that don't do overages like WM does (aka SOF), if the face value of the coupon is more than what the product is on sale for, will the manufacturers allow the coupon price to be altered to match the price of the actual product? Or can the face value of the coupon "not be altered?" Probably a silly question but I work there and don't even know the policy for this one. Haven't looked at the coupon policy for a month and that was a quick scan so I wasn't sure...don't wanna make my own store suffer, lol.
    The store bills the manufacturers for the face value on the coupon, count on it..

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Albug15 View Post
    I think the title of this should be changed....
    this product IS on sale...and there are at least 3 different Snuggle coupons that CAN be used for this.
    Agreed... I'm giving it a shot this weekend... I have enough stocked up at home... but I will give this a shot...
    Fa La La La La, La La La La

Trading Score
    81 (97%)

i used the 1.50 tearpad. adjusted down to $1

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just used the 1.50 on the Snuggles, bought 6 completely free, no tax. Adjusted down to $1.00.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also used the $1.50 coupons, at Walmart and got some overage!
    Wanna get paid giftcards and Paypal cash? Join Swagbucks right now!
    Don't you want free giftcards, prizes and money just for clicking?
    I've earned $180! Join Superpoints today

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information