• 1 Post By GatineauGirl
  • 1 Post By saveadollardiva
  • 1 Post By MakaylaGreen
  • 1 Post By Minou
  • 1 Post By sweet sparrow

Thread: Went From Bad Morning To Happy Morning!

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Ok so this morning I had to take the bus into work. No problem. Anyways it rained last night so the ground was a bit slippery. The bus came and as I was walking towards the line to get on it and I fell right backwards onto the ground and right into the mudd! I slipped on the wet grass! Stupid me! So there I am completely covered in mudd, back killing me from flipping backwards and of course the wrong day to wear a white shirt! And of course everyone is just looking at you and laughing! Even the bus driver laughed! I felt like It was the first day of school and I have my new clothes and everything ready to go and then I get hit with a mudd ball by one of the popular kids!

But, thank God there was a really nice woman who came to my aid. She helped me up, made sure I got on the bus ok and gave me a bunch of klenexes and purel to get as much of the mudd off as I could off my clothes and face. She even offered me some of her body spray/perfum so I could cover some of the mudd smell until I got to my office to clean myself up. She even helped me get some of the mudd out of my hair that I couldn't see. (I just washed my hair last night too!).

I just kept thanking her and telling her how she made my day! I told her I hope this is not a sign to how my day was going to be! She smiled and said I think your day will get better. Anyways I thanked her again and she went to the back of the bus to sit down. The next stop was mine and was the last stop anyways (Go Station). I got up to wave to her and to say thanks again and when I looked up she was gone? The bus didn't stop anywhere else and the only way she could have gotten off was at the last stop I was at?

I seriously feel I had an angel today by my side either way. If your reading this, once again thank you! Even though I am still covered in mudd and grass stains, back killing and a bruse on my leg starting I am all smiles. It shows that there is still some great people out there that are willing to help anyone in need! Even when you look like a mudd monster lol.

I am still ranting though LOL. Bad start to the morning either way lol.

I hope you all have a great day!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Thu, Aug 22nd, 2013 at 09:51 AM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I feel your embarrassment.

I was going to school in London when the big snowstorm hit in 2010. The snow came so fast and heavy that the majority of bus stops weren't taken care of.

The driver let me off the bus at the stop by my school, I took a couple of steps, and WHOMP!, my whole left leg sank down through the snow.
    So there I am, heavy backpack on, right leg is bent and still on top of the snow so my right knee is pretty much touching my chin, and my left leg is hip deep in snow. And I'm so off balance that I couldn't get out. Fortunately my bus driver was nice and asked if I needed help - I'm told him to go on though, as I was finally getting out, and I really wanted that bus full of people gone and not watching me!
    The next day he let me out at the school's driveway instead of at the stop....he pulled away, I took 2 steps and slipped and fell right on my butt!

At least it's one of those things that you can get over, and look back and laugh about it.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I totally feel you to luckbealady! Ya, I am laughing about it now, but at that moment I was tired, seeing stars and just in complete shock lol
    luckbealady and Stifler like this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

That was super nice of her!
    Hope your feeling better!
    saveadollardiva likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

saveadollardiva....I think you really were helped by an angel. What a big-heart-ed soul! Sorry this happened to you, though. How awful!

(Now all you can do is pay-it-forward. )

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    saveadollardiva....I think you really were helped by an angel. What a big-heart-ed soul! Sorry this happened to you, though. How awful!

(Now all you can do is pay-it-forward. )
    Totally agree
    Stifler likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VeeVee View Post
    That was super nice of her!
    Hope your feeling better!

Thanks VeeVee, I am feeling a bit better, but my white shirt is still not well lol. I think I am going to have to wash it a few times now to get all the stains out of it lol
    Stifler likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Oh wow! sounds like a angel for sure

I had a day like that before was my fault for running to the bus stop and i totally ate pavement and the but the bus driver wanted to leave me!..i am sprawled out like a starfish on the pavement and my husband had to beg her to hang on a second until i pulled my self up bloody legs and hop on the bus.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I think I would have gone home to change and then taken the next bus! I guess it must be tough to work on a transit schedule!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    I think I would have gone home to change and then taken the next bus! I guess it must be tough to work on a transit schedule!
    I would changed if I could lol. But, I was way to far from my house at that time and if I took the next bus I would have been super late for work. But, I had a tank top under my shirt, and I have a blazer jacket at work that i just put over it. So it worked. Thank God I was somewhat prepared lol.
    Stifler likes this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Sorry to hear about your day, but I'm glad it got better! We all have days like that and thank goodness you were able to work around your wardrobe malfunction at work. It's good to hear that you're okay. Hope you took a nice long hot bath to feel better and recuperate!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thanks Sweet Sparrow, I was ok, afterwards, other then my pride and my white shirt lol.
    Stifler likes this.

Thread Information