User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Glad bags Free....at Zehrs

Finding Deals
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

You get PC points.....20 cents worth, so that pays for the taxes and a little extra.

IT

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I think maximum coupon value is $2, so if item price is even lesser than coupon then they also will add (I mean deduct ) tex from coupon value otherwise they often adjust the coupon value equal to that item. That's what I always understand by this wording.
    Quote Originally Posted by frugalmom View Post
    Right near the bottom of the coupon it states, "GST, HST and Provincial sales tax credit is included in coupon value where applicable. Therefore the cashiers took 2.26 off each set of 2.
    Last edited by uanoor; Sat, Aug 24th, 2013 at 09:13 AM.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

agree, To have taxes included the product would have to be below $1 each . So with 13% tax the product would have to cost $.88 each to get the both items free taxes included with this $2 wub2 coupon.
    Last edited by dariusz8; Sat, Aug 24th, 2013 at 10:47 AM.
    leymi15 likes this.

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    To have taxes included the product would have to be below $1 each . So with 13% tax the product would have to cost $.88 each to get the both items free taxes included with this $2 wub2 coupon.
    Sorry, not sure where my head was at. I didn't mean to lead anyone astray. Had a cashier explain this to me this am. Two cashiers yesterday however took it to mean that 2.26 would be subtracted. I feel a little guilty now.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

We all are learners and are learning a lot from each other
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    agree, To have taxes included the product would have to be below $1 each . So with 13% tax the product would have to cost $.88 each to get the both items free taxes included with this $2 wub2 coupon.
    I always said the cashier ...........TAXES INCLUDED and they answer me, if the product is below of the face value of the coupon, but if not I always need to pay taxes.... I can get the product FREE and they can not underpriced even if the coupon said TAXES INCLUDED...
    dariusz8 likes this.
    TL & WL : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/399761-...hicken-canada/

LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information