User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Learning ...
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am sure most of you know this, but I would hate for anyone to miss out on this awesome deal. There is a printable coupon for $6 off any Aspirin:

http://www.aspirinforpain.ca/pdf/asp..._coupon_v2.pdf

And you can get a pack of 25 Aspirin tablets at WM for $3.67 (regular price) which makes for more than a $2 overage. I picked up 2 packages today and they accepted the two coupons no problem. The coupons expire in September - so if you can be patient you might get an even better overage once the pills go on sale (BUT I am obviously not that patient!) I went to the HP WM and there were probably 30 boxes when I was there this morning.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Guess I should have went earlier! I went this evening to HP WM at around 6pm and there was none! I will check back in tomorrow and hopefully the shelf will be restocked!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

30 boxes in the morning, and when I went in the afternoon there was ZERO! guess someone had a good time with there overage.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bedford Sackville had none.

Learning ...
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Ohhh ... FRUSTRATING! I know it is a good deal, but it is too bad people have trouble sharing. Hopefully the person who wiped the shelf really needed the money ...

Hopefully they will restock - might be worth asking if they have any in the back.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

I was there at 2, and all were gone. But I PM'd to the SDM Aspirin sale for $6 and got 5x 100 count aspirin free. I agree with others- I wish that people wouldn't wipe out all stock of sale items. Not cool.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What size is on at Walmart? The coupon says they must be 325 or 500mg, doesn't say how many pills though.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at the St. Thomas Walmart last night. All the $3.67 packs were gone. I was able to get a pack of 36 tablets 325 mg with Stomach Guard for $4.67. Not quite as good, but still able to get some overage.

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Yikes, that is frustrating! I went to Argyle WM a few days ago to get 3 Gilette Satin Cares and the whole 6 shelves that slide them forward were cleared right out.
    This is the same thing for EVERYTHING I tried to get this week at WM.
    I am hoping to get to Zellers tomorrow for "an item" before they are wiped clean of those too. I only want ONE whoever you are! Please leave me ONE! lol
    When the Olays were buy3 saves$9 awhile back I couldn't for the life of me even get one! Someone (or a few people) in London, do not have proper coupon etiquette IMO.
    I travel a lot by bus too, so that in itself is uber frustrating arriving and realizing it was a wasted trip (and $2.75!)
    Always looking for Kellogg's FPC & Playtex Vouchers

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Myslynn View Post
    Yikes, that is frustrating! I went to Argyle WM a few days ago to get 3 Gilette Satin Cares and the whole 6 shelves that slide them forward were cleared right out.
    This is the same thing for EVERYTHING I tried to get this week at WM.
    I am hoping to get to Zellers tomorrow for "an item" before they are wiped clean of those too. I only want ONE whoever you are! Please leave me ONE! lol
    When the Olays were buy3 saves$9 awhile back I couldn't for the life of me even get one! Someone (or a few people) in London, do not have proper coupon etiquette IMO.
    I travel a lot by bus too, so that in itself is uber frustrating arriving and realizing it was a wasted trip (and $2.75!)
    I know how you feel...had a very frustrating week trying to get one or two of the great deals!! Hopefully next week is better for us!!

Learning ...
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Next time there is a super deal we should take shifts standing guard!!!! I thought there was suppose to be a 6 item limit?

Learning ...
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bdkmosher View Post
    What size is on at Walmart? The coupon says they must be 325 or 500mg, doesn't say how many pills though.
    The coupon does not specify the number of tablets, just the strength (325 or 500 mg). And it says ANY aspirin product. The aspirin that I found were 25 pills at 325 mg and they were regular price for $3.67. I would print your coupons and hold on to them - they are good until September - maybe it will be a lovely surprise one day to walk in and actually see the Aspirin in stock!

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I actually found some of the satin care at White oaks WM but the cashier would not accept the b3-save 5.00 gillette coupon..... said the total needed to be over 10.00. So I just happened to be in chatham yesterday and found the satin care there and the cashier took it with no issues. Wish I knew about the asprin coupon yesterday!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Super annoying. Ive tried getting multibionta, satin care, AND asprin this past week and have had no luck. I have 4 kids and only one car, which the husband takes to work. I cant run out to the store and wait for it to open in order to get these great deals. I wish whomever it was wouldnt clear the shelf. not fair

SuzieQ1
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to White Oaks WM on Thursday and there were a few. I took two and left three. When I went back on Friday they were gone. I have to go there tomorrow so I'll check if there are any left. The cashier told me that someone came in earlier and got her stuff for free because she used the Aspirin coupons. It looks like people are just using them for overages instead of actually needing them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information