User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree180Likes

Thread: who are all these new members that want something??? go away...

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Now that is funny!!!! It took me a second to figure that out...good one...I may just be in that mood...good one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    If I am in a particularly foul mood I just go to the contest site and vote for someone else entry.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Okay but how many of them need to be tolerated for that ratio to be worth it? If it is annoying the members and are not getting their results and why would we be in such a forum. Shouldn't they be advising them to participate in groups before just randomly asking for favours. I do not find it any different than advertising PMs or comments on threads that we get sometimes that do not make any sense at all. Shouldn't there be some rules about things like that when you sign-up. I wouldn't even ask for myself. Entering a contest is different than asking for votes for your entry for a contest.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Boo welcomes anyone to sign up for SC, be it for votes or otherwise. There are some now longterm members who are well liked who joined SC because of a contest and realized that they liked it here.
    Last edited by oscarandme; Fri, Aug 30th, 2013 at 05:40 PM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I don't see it much different than the people who sign up and expect free coupons because they are newbies or all the other people some people find annoying. Personally I find the games room annoying, I view a lot on tapatalk and those posts are bumped with replies a lot that it makes seeing new threads difficult for me, but others like them so they are here. The fact is we have a vote request forum, people will use it. Some of our contesters see trading as a waste of time - they are a part of the forum and welcome to their opinion but if we got rid of everything people find annoying, there wouldn't be anything in the forum.

If you don't like someone's posts, just skip them. If someone is asking in areas where they should not, report them and they will be moved and contacted. Personally I do not vote for people who have just signed up for SC, but its easy to tell by their join date and post count whether I want to or not
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I think there are more lurkers than actual members, they obviously learn from the site. It would be nice if everyone joined but its great they learn too and many lurkers do join and participate.. I learned for about 2 months before I joined.. I didn't really have anything to say before that.
    Jezebel and Shwa Girl like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Definitely, I lurked until I wanted to trade
    Jezebel and MillieH like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I lurked before joining also...but did not join to trade coupons....I joined to post in the freebie section...then found coupons/trains LOL.....there are many places on SC I don't go *unless modding* and yes I also skip over vote requests unless I *know * the person
    GoJays and Shwa Girl like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information