User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

hey maliha - what WM did you use your cupon at?
    i went to the walmart by me and they onyl had the minimum 80 ct. for 4.99

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    97 (100%)

Just used the $1.50 tear pad coupons for Snuggle dryer sheets (20 ct.) at Kelowna, BC CT this morning.

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Quote Originally Posted by maliha44 View Post
    I also used the $1.50 coupons, at Walmart and got some overage!
    Quote Originally Posted by Missuniversexoxo View Post
    I'm actually wondering the same thing.. WM does not carry the smaller sizes of the snuggle sheets. It must have been hard Pm'ing since there is not size mentioned on the flyer. My Wm will not PM unless there is a complete description of the product like, size, brand, price ect,.
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Scootchidoo View Post
    Canadian Tire will not accept the printables on the 20ct. Snuggle changed the wording and now the old ones are not valid on the 20ct and CT is not going to be reimbursed for them if they are used. Anyone trying to use them will most likely be turned down unless they have a cashier who isn't up to date on their info.

In May, CT had a sale on the 20ct. I went to pick some up, using the printable. I was refused, even though no one there could tell me why.

The next day, I called Snuggle to inform them of what was happening. It ended up in an investigation with them calling CT's around the area as well as the CT I was refused at, which then ended up with them changing the wording on the coupon and the CT's not being refunded for the ones they had already accepted.

A representative from Snuggle called me back later that day to let me know what had happened. The restrictive wording was accidentally omitted, but by the time she had called me back, it was changed.

If a CT accepts those coupons, they will not be reimbursed for the $1.00. CT is already very difficult to deal with, I'm afraid that if people go in and try to use this coupon, now that it's out there that they're not valid, it's going to make it even more difficult to use coupons there.

It's up to each person what they decide to do, but knowing that CT won't get their money back, I'm going to use my coupons without the restrictive wording on other products.
    I was able to use 5 coupons and paid $0.75 OOP for them...cashier didn't blink an eye! Guess my CT didn't get the memo...lol

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I used the save.ca and the $1.50 tearpads, there was little debate, but at the same time they don't have an official coupon policy.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i have the older coupion that does not say that so im all good got a few of them for free a month or so ago

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Scootchidoo View Post
    Canadian Tire will not accept the printables on the 20ct. Snuggle changed the wording and now the old ones are not valid on the 20ct and CT is not going to be reimbursed for them if they are used. Anyone trying to use them will most likely be turned down unless they have a cashier who isn't up to date on their info.

In May, CT had a sale on the 20ct. I went to pick some up, using the printable. I was refused, even though no one there could tell me why.

The next day, I called Snuggle to inform them of what was happening. It ended up in an investigation with them calling CT's around the area as well as the CT I was refused at, which then ended up with them changing the wording on the coupon and the CT's not being refunded for the ones they had already accepted.

A representative from Snuggle called me back later that day to let me know what had happened. The restrictive wording was accidentally omitted, but by the time she had called me back, it was changed.

If a CT accepts those coupons, they will not be reimbursed for the $1.00. CT is already very difficult to deal with, I'm afraid that if people go in and try to use this coupon, now that it's out there that they're not valid, it's going to make it even more difficult to use coupons there.

It's up to each person what they decide to do, but knowing that CT won't get their money back, I'm going to use my coupons without the restrictive wording on other products.
    To me it seems your taking this a little too far. remember even thoiugh there great, these are only coupons, i think its a little on the crazy side that you started a full on inverstigation into snuggles coupons....just my opinion

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by renrose View Post
    here is my copy of the snuggle coupon - it doesn't say anything about size restriction
    I have the exact same one

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by crissy4382 View Post
    I used the save.ca and the $1.50 tearpads, there was little debate, but at the same time they don't have an official coupon policy.
    these $1.50 tearpads, where did you get them?

Does SuperStore carry the 20ct Snuggles?
    They have a in-store coupon for $1 off any Snuggles Fabric softener.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I had the old coupons but l was not okay Canadian Tire wouldn't take them

Learning to Relax NovaScotiaGirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by melissaandrews View Post
    To me it seems your taking this a little too far. remember even thoiugh there great, these are only coupons, i think its a little on the crazy side that you started a full on inverstigation into snuggles coupons....just my opinion
    I can't see how CT could not be refunded for acceptng them as it was Snuggle who made the mistake, I was in the grocery industry for years and that just doesn't sound quite right they would usually have to reimburse if it is there fault??

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I have to agree with NovaScotiaGirl, I too worked in the grocery industry for several years and never heard of a company not honouring a coupon that was issued in error if the error is their fault. I mean, it is their mistake, if it costs them then too bad.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by melissaandrews View Post
    Wow, really??

I made a phone call to find out why it wasn't being accepted. I didn't launch the investigation, they did. No need to be rude, calling someone crazy. I just thought maybe if I shared what had actually happened that someone might find the information useful. Trust me, after this sort of response, I won't make that mistake again.
    Last edited by Scootchidoo; Mon, Jul 18th, 2011 at 06:33 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

I went to CT yesterday and had 3 coupons and the cashier said that they recieved a notice from the manager telling people that they can only take 1 per family. She said some guy came in on Saturday and had 40 of them and they are not getting paid by snuggle for them because they did all 40 in one transaction.I told her I didn't want 40 today only 3. So I asked her if I could do 3 transactions and she said yeah no problem.. lol..

Oh yeah I got a free gas can also The price rang in @ 5.29 but shelf price was 4.99.. Hubby reminded me of SCP.. yes bonus!!

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by maliha44 View Post
    I also used the $1.50 coupons, at Walmart and got some overage!
    Quote Originally Posted by Missuniversexoxo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by quebecqueen View Post
    I'm actually wondering the same thing.. WM does not carry the smaller sizes of the snuggle sheets. It must have been hard Pm'ing since there is not size mentioned on the flyer. My Wm will not PM unless there is a complete description of the product like, size, brand, price ect,.
    I RE-posted so someone can please answer this question.. Lots of us are wondering????

Thanks
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information