User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hey all, Walmart is having a sale on Baby Aveeno items for $5.47...if you use your $3 off coupons from J&J, get em for only $2.47 each!! I got 3 yesterday - whoo hoo!!!

For those of you who are new, you can call J&J every month to get coupons sent to you for free. The number is: 1 877 223 9807. Literally, I set a reminder on my phone to call on the 1st of every month!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

thanks for the tip and number!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

wow... great deal. I love their diaper rash cream. I only have 1$ off coupons from, can i use more than one?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I believe you can only use one manufacturer's coupon per item, but give it a try with both and see what they say! Good luck!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet71 View Post
    Hey all, Walmart is having a sale on Baby Aveeno items for $5.47...if you use your $3 off coupons from J&J, get em for only $2.47 each!! I got 3 yesterday - whoo hoo!!!

For those of you who are new, you can call J&J every month to get coupons sent to you for free. The number is: 1 877 223 9807. Literally, I set a reminder on my phone to call on the 1st of every month!
    Do you have also the e-mail for requesting a coupons from J&J? For me is difficult to speak in English and I always talk with a translator.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Sorry, I'm not aware of any e-mail correspondence options. Are you able to have someone call on your behalf every month?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

I just emailed J&J and got my coupons 10 days later. Just go on their web site and request.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I always call each month and this month I got plenty of coupons for johnson products and as well a coupon for one free replacement johnson product. I took it to SDM for their 20xpoints event and I grabbed a baby johnson pack with powder, shampoo, lotion and bubble bath which would of cost 21.99 but I got this johnson pack for free.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jayce87 View Post
    I always call each month and this month I got plenty of coupons for johnson products and as well a coupon for one free replacement johnson product. I took it to SDM for their 20xpoints event and I grabbed a baby johnson pack with powder, shampoo, lotion and bubble bath which would of cost 21.99 but I got this johnson pack for free.
    Great idea!! I can't believe I never thought of doing that!! I have 3 young kids so we go through a lot of supplies

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

No kidding "great idea!". I wouldn't of asked if it wasn't for my hubby who suggested to ask. His point, the johnson pack has one price just like every other johnson product on that shelf so i called the manager, asked him if i could apply the free johnson product to the baby kit and he said good question. My hubby jumped in and said "THIS PACKAGE HAS ONE PRICE JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER JOHNSON PRODUCT HERE SO WE THINK ITS ONE JOHNSON PRODUCT " lol, the manager said he was sold on the idea. Hope everyone gets the chance with this coupon and does it as well =]

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Thanks for the tips I wrote vie their website. Can you tell me what kind of coupons do you request usually? Listerine, OB, Stayfree, Band-Aids? What else? And also how many coupons for month I can request?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

this is great my little one can only use aveno. the tip for calling is great too.

Actually Jeff's gf, P :)
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

You can request the 'new parent pack' once and 2 coupons per month. I always order the $3 Aveeno, that's all we use on our son.

You can also price match this deal at London Drugs and stack to get it for $1/free.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Schwan View Post
    You can request the 'new parent pack' once and 2 coupons per month. I always order the $3 Aveeno, that's all we use on our son.

You can also price match this deal at London Drugs and stack to get it for $1/free.
    I already requested the "Parent pack" twice One time for my daughter four years ago, and one time for my son few months ago I don't use Aveeno and also we don't have London Drugs

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

If you stack coupons at LD- you can get the Baby Aveeno for free..... there are 2 different $3 off when you buy 2 coupons right now plus those two $3 off equals $12 off!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information