Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By majormom
  • 2 Post By Sunshyne1
  • 1 Post By Cata

Thread: Fructis at Target

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Took advantage of the gift card promo at Target. Each shampoo and conditioner was $3.79 and you get a $5.00 gift card when you but 2. Plus my 5% off for red card. Got 24 bottles and I might go back for more since I have a $20 gift card from the last transaction. Even better deal if you have coupons, but I don't. Sweet manager at my store too, who happened to be on cash today. BTW, I bought 8 at a time and got one gift card for $20 instead of 4 $5 ones, which is nice.
    This thread is currently associated with: Target
    Paapu and flabulous23 like this.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Nice!

Yeah, I haven't seen a really good Fructis coupon in awhile. I only use their styling products, but the last good coupon i remember for that line was Save $5 when you buy 3. Totally miss that coupon :o(
    sweetmomma and sweetmomma like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by majormom View Post
    Took advantage of the gift card promo at Target. Each shampoo and conditioner was $3.79 and you get a $5.00 gift card when you but 2. Plus my 5% off for red card. Got 24 bottles and I might go back for more since I have a $20 gift card from the last transaction. Even better deal if you have coupons, but I don't. Sweet manager at my store too, who happened to be on cash today. BTW, I bought 8 at a time and got one gift card for $20 instead of 4 $5 ones, which is nice.

You could have printed the $1 off coupon on their website and save a little bit more.I can't post the link bcuz of my post count, but it's on the garnier website.
    ishyx0x likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

nice deals -on the gift cards too -is there a time limit on the gift cards -or are they good forever -the ones you get with the product -fruitus

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    nice deals -on the gift cards too -is there a time limit on the gift cards -or are they good forever -the ones you get with the product -fruitus
    Just plain old Target Gift Cards, so there should not be an expiry. The fine print on the back says it is only good in Canada and can not be used online.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Awesome - I will check that out tomorrow :D
    I have a coupon for Fructis but not sure if it's shampoo or styling products. I will have to investigate that.

Thread Information