User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By SavvyLady
  • 1 Post By CrazyQT

Thread: Mega-redemption deals and points!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Went to sdm just to use some points, 25,000 pts for $50.00. I brought all my coupons plus sdm coupons that were sent by e-mail, plus I had a coupon for 20x the points when you spend $50.00.. I also had get 4,000 pts when you spend $20.00 on food or drink...I'm not sure if everything will work, because the 20x the points will only be added to my account on Oct. 9th..
    Here's what I bought and what happened..bought 3 Nice and Easy hair dye on sale for $6.99, I received an e-mail for $2.00 off plus there was a $2.00 coupon on each box, I was only allowed to use 1 from the e-mail I received, however they let me combine it with the $2.00 that was on the box, so 1 box I got for $2.99 the others for $4.99, bought bread $1.88 less sdm coupon of .50 cents, bought some chips, milk, bacon, mascara was 50% off..etc..I wanted to make sure I was over the $50.00 just in case I had problems since I used coupons..the coupons worked, the 4,000 pts worked got the points right away, the 20x the pts worked, cashier thinks I will get them because normally if they scan the code it would say denied..I did print out 3 hair dye coupons from sdm because I didn't know if it was 1 per customer or if we could by more, when the cashier put it through it accepted but when she totalled the amount 2 Of the the coupons were denied...I'll let everyone know on Oct 9th.....fingers crossed!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    web3 and ottawacouponlady like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did you redeem? If so you didn't "spend" $50 to get the 20x. I used email coupons today - successfully - with my redemption but they were BP on product I bought or $ off and all worked.

Good luck.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

You won't get 20X on your shop today since you redeemed. I understand the cash register allowed it to be scanned and you didn't get an error but that's because those 20X points are head office monitored and manually awarded which you won't get because technically you did not spend $50, you redeemed $50.
    Valerey likes this.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    You won't get 20X on your shop today since you redeemed. I understand the cash register allowed it to be scanned and you didn't get an error but that's because those 20X points are head office monitored and manually awarded which you won't get because technically you did not spend $50, you redeemed $50.
    Ditto. Sorry OP

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    Thats what I thought, I had the 20x coupon it was ending today so I thought I would give it a try!!

Thread Information