User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By couponlady

Thread: Sears: Free Shipping + Extra 15% off select Sale items(exp Sep 2)

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Expired on: Tue, Sep 3rd, 2013
    Name:  4.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  56.1 KB

www.sears.ca

*Minimum purchase required. Offer valid on purchases made on sears.ca or from catalogue between August 30 and September 2, 2013 for items that are less than 65 lbs. See sears.ca for full details.

NOTE: Regular shipping fees still apply to large/heavy items. You will be advised of any shipping costs when you order. Large/heavy items are considered as follows: item length exceeding 78 in., item length plus girth exceeding 118 in., item weight exceeding 65 lbs. Free shipping excludes locations with remote shipping charges.

**Sears will charge and remit any applicable taxes and deduct 15% from the item price. Applicable tax(es) will be shown on your receipt. Offer valid only on qualifying sale-priced items purchased on sears.ca between August 30-September 2 2013. Excludes items with prices ending in .94, .97, .88, clearance and Canada’s Best items. Also excludes Penningtons®, Carter’s® and OshKosh® branded items, Gift Card purchases, deferral or installment billing fees, protection agreements, delivery, installation and maintenance charges. Not negotiable, transferable or redeemable for cash. Not acceptable for Sears Financial™ Credit Card account payments. Offer valid on sears.ca and catalogue purchases. Not valid on sears.ca/outlet purchases. Cannot be combined with any other coupon code. Offer ends September 2, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
    This thread is currently associated with: Carter's OshKosh B'Gosh, Penningtons, Sears

moneysaver
    Trading Score
    460 (100%)

i have a question. can you use both codes together? i tried to use both of them on my order and it did take away 10$ off the total purchase and gives me free shipping plus 15% off but i also get the message

'"The order you have placed does not meet the requirements for the bonus coupon applied, Please either update your order to meet the requirements or remove the bonus coupon from your order."

i am afraid that they will apply only code either 10$ off or free shipping plus 15% and charge more to my credit card later.

can someone plzz help me in this regard? did someone use both the codes and the transaction went smoothly & they were only charged the amount after applying both the codes? any help would be greatly appreciated
    Please use my link to join swagucks
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/erusmus
    And for superpoints
    http://superpoints.com/refer/erusmus

Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Fine print says 'Cannot be combined with any other coupon code'. May be coupon codes are not stackable.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by erusmus View Post
    i have a question. can you use both codes together? i tried to use both of them on my order and it did take away 10$ off the total purchase and gives me free shipping plus 15% off but i also get the message

'"The order you have placed does not meet the requirements for the bonus coupon applied, Please either update your order to meet the requirements or remove the bonus coupon from your order."

i am afraid that they will apply only code either 10$ off or free shipping plus 15% and charge more to my credit card later.

can someone plzz help me in this regard? did someone use both the codes and the transaction went smoothly & they were only charged the amount after applying both the codes? any help would be greatly appreciated
    I got the same error message. Would really like to get both promos!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

What are the restrictions for using the $10 off code? Min order requirement?

Trading Score
    492 (100%)

I don't have details on that $10 off coupon code, but FP mentioned a few here http://smartcanucks.ca/sears-canada-...pend-required/
    CouponLover618 likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlady View Post
    I don't have details on that $10 off coupon code, but FP mentioned a few here http://smartcanucks.ca/sears-canada-...pend-required/
    Thanks! I think the reason why I couldn't use both codes was because my order was under $50 which is needed to get the $10 off.

Trading Score
    492 (100%)

You don't need $50 purchase to use that $10 off code though, it is $10 off min $10 purchase.

Thread Information