User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Coupon Swap?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I can't (going camping with the fam that weekend) but I would be up for it another weekend...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My sister and I are from Magrath -shop in Lethbridge- and are new to all this couponing stuff, so we'd love to join in on a swap meet on any weekend! Please keep me posted!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

How is the end of the month for everyone then, say the 30th or 31?

On a side note, is anyone else in town in LOVE with our LD? They are simply the best LD in the world! I have shopped at others in Calgary, and I'm not sure that everyone knows how lucky we are to have that store. I think I'm going to call the manager today and tell him how much I love their staff. Yesterday I spend $34 and saved $225.57 with coupons. I tried to use some stacks at SOF for soup and Finish and they wouldn't take the last one to make it free, as it was over the product price by 1 penny. I get that, but it has never happened to me before as they have always adjusted the coupon in the past. I took the soup and paid more than what I wanted, but went back to LD to get the Finish for free. The CS lady was so nice and seemed happy to see me! I love that store, their staff and their GREAT coupon and PM policy. I think that we should all call and tell them how much we love them and to NEVER change their coupon policy!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket1975 View Post
    How is the end of the month for everyone then, say the 30th or 31?

On a side note, is anyone else in town in LOVE with our LD? They are simply the best LD in the world! I have shopped at others in Calgary, and I'm not sure that everyone knows how lucky we are to have that store. I think I'm going to call the manager today and tell him how much I love their staff. Yesterday I spend $34 and saved $225.57 with coupons. I tried to use some stacks at SOF for soup and Finish and they wouldn't take the last one to make it free, as it was over the product price by 1 penny. I get that, but it has never happened to me before as they have always adjusted the coupon in the past. I took the soup and paid more than what I wanted, but went back to LD to get the Finish for free. The CS lady was so nice and seemed happy to see me! I love that store, their staff and their GREAT coupon and PM policy. I think that we should all call and tell them how much we love them and to NEVER change their coupon policy!
    Completely agree with you, Cricket... first experience with them was not so great, but since then it's been smooth sailing (other than lack of stock on some items). LD rocks!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I think the end of the month would work... just have to check with my family. Sounds like fun!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today I paid 8.01 and saved 77.83--love them. They are so good. Last week I was getting OFF spray and the cashier at CS asked if she could have some of my coupons because she had to walk home and the mosquitos were crazy---so funny!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

So, I suggest these 2 options.

We can meet the 28th in the evening some place, or we can do Saturday the 30th in the afternoon. Since it's the long weekend, I'm not sure if anyone will be interested. I have lots expiring on the 31, so it would be nice to give them to someone else who can use them before the expiry.

Okay everyone, cast your votes and lets meet!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Hi,

I am available this weekend, but the 28th doesn't work for me, so I cast my vote for this weekend.

Where are we going to meet?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just saw this thread today... there is a swap scheduled for tonight at 7pm at the Westside Tims if anyone can make it!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I wish that I could make it tonight. I have company coming for diner. Rats! Please ask the others that you see tonight if they are interested in meeting on Saturday the 30th as well.

I was thinking that we could meet at the Tim Hortons on the South side?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

So, I"m leaving for a few days and won't be back until Friday. Does no one want to meet?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I'd love to meet on Saturday. Maybe if we commit with just a few of us more will come.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would like to meet Saturday afternoon... just let us know the time and place and I will be there!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

How about the Tim Hortons on 43 St. at 1:00 p.m.?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Ugh. My youngest son is sick. Very sick. I won't be able to make it today. I could perhaps do next weekend though or even an evening. Let me know who is interested.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information