User Tag List

Page 15 of 102 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast
Like Tree5959Likes

Thread: Choose Your Colour Package Train -- OVER

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Anyone know how to get Caramel out of fabric???

I just decided to clean out my purse -- it's LONG overdue and I found a little package of CARAMEL in the front zippered compartment and it's all over my COACH purse! I never use that little pocket, usually just has a Kleenex pocket pack in it.

I'm guessing DD decided she didn't want/need her caramel dip the last time we were at McDonalds and I didn't notice she put it in my purse.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

i just saw pachment paper cupcake liners great idea!
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Anyone know how to get Caramel out of fabric???

I just decided to clean out my purse -- it's LONG overdue and I found a little package of CARAMEL in the front zippered compartment and it's all over my COACH purse! I never use that little pocket, usually just has a Kleenex pocket pack in it.

I'm guessing DD decided she didn't want/need her caramel dip the last time we were at McDonalds and I didn't notice she put it in my purse.

Try ice cubes to harden it so you can pull it off

Im so excited to shop for my buddy too.

i need to go to Costco too I have a love hate with that store lol I need Halloween candy too but if I buy it this early it might not make it hehe
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Thu, Sep 5th, 2013 at 03:28 PM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

chesterjes likes this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by beckyrobinson1 View Post
    I would love to try sushi in canada some day, I've had it in Mexico, a few times, which was great, but I'm not sure on how "authentic" it is.
    Hmmm for some reason "sushi from mexico" sounds really....uhh, sketchy! LOL! I dont think I would eat Mexican sushi LOL!!! Or maybe its just a burrito cut into round slices?

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    i just saw pachment paper cupcake liners great idea!
    ^^^ THIS! Brilliant! WANT!
    chesterjes and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I love sushi it Hailey and mines favorite treat. In Vegas we had the most amazing eel rolls yummy!
    julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    I love the way you spell your daughter's name! It's one of my new favourites!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    THats a sweet spelling JULIE! I was thinking it was pronounce MY. The end silent...like the french mustard? LOL...pronounced like MY-LEE makes much more sense!
    Aww thanks ladies! It was definitely not a last minute pick. From the very beginning, I had this name picked out. Her full name (first and middle) is Maile Madelyn. DH and I have also pre-picked our next children's names.. silly right? IF we have another girl -- it'll be Kira (Kira pronounced KEY-RA, not KY-RA) and if a boy, it'll be -- Leiland.

mmmm...sushi is being made riiight now. Im lucky to have the BEST sushi place in Vaughan located in my offices plaza! I SAY lucky but really my bank account begs to differ. Its the BEST but its so expensive... Mmm Sashimi and miso soup...handroll....im droooling. Legitimately drooling at my desk.
    Oh hey, Heather... you're not too far from some of us here who live in Toronto. I'm in Toronto, as is Julesie-Pie and PammieD (travels between T.O. & Mississauga). I love SUSHI, anything spicy salmon is to die for! I have tried so many sushi places, I don't know which ones are good anymore but its hard to find an authentic sushi place actually run by Japanese. The only one I'd recommend is in Mississauga which is an all-you-can eat price but they make it fresh as you check it off a list and bring it to you as they make it. It's also decorated in an authentic Japanese sushi house style. It's called Momiji. Maybe it's cuz I'm Asian myself and I can tell the difference when I walk into a sushi place and I hear the people making sushi/who run the place speaking Chinese or Korean. But nonetheless, I LOVE ME SOME SUSHI!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

JULIE...I live in Barrie, but I work in Vaughan...Rutherford and Dufferin area. Where in Toronto do you live? I've lived at Pape/Danforth, Gerrard/Jarvis, Jane/Finch, Queen/Sherbourne, Yonge/Dundas...all the reallly GREAT high class neighbourhoods! LMFAO!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beecameron View Post
    Ok I have lurked long enough lol. I would love to join. I`m only riding the Autumn/Thanks giving card exchange at the moment "I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines" I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to the consequence list in the sticky”
    Quote Originally Posted by julesm14 View Post
    Hello I have been stalking and now I have a couple of days off so I can get my wl ready WooHoo I am on Lolas quick vwt, Abbey's sweet exchange and 3 trad trains "I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines" I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky”
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyWife View Post
    I have been trying to refrain...but I just can't any longer....lol!

"I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines" I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky”

Not currently on any other trains...
    all approved
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

shout if I missed anyone, I am having puter issues and it keeps freezing
    PammieD likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

*whines* can we plllleeeaaasse just have our buddies NOW? lol I wanna shoppppp!!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Hey heather I am in Orillia. We just got a new sushi place all you can eat here now. I still like the one on bayfield street the best tho. We always make an excuse to go when we are in Barrie.
    Yeah I am approved.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

OMG 2 days into school and the kids have brought me home a stomach bug...ARGH Early bed for me. I'll be in Cape Breton for the weekend but look forward to seeing my buddy list when I get home
    Armygirl76 likes this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

JULIE...I live in Barrie, but I work in Vaughan...Rutherford and Dufferin area. Where in Toronto do you live? I've lived at Pape/Danforth, Gerrard/Jarvis, Jane/Finch, Queen/Sherbourne, Yonge/Dundas...all the reallly GREAT high class neighbourhoods! LMFAO!!
    I live in the Jane & Weston area and work at Queen St E. & Leslie (in Leslieville)
    chesterjes and HeatherWake like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Page 15 of 102 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread Information