User Tag List

Page 16 of 102 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
Like Tree5959Likes

Thread: Choose Your Colour Package Train -- OVER

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesm14 View Post
    Hey heather I am in Orillia. We just got a new sushi place all you can eat here now. I still like the one on bayfield street the best tho. We always make an excuse to go when we are in Barrie.
    Yeah I am approved.
    Hey JULES! I went to college in Orillia...wait...I think we've discussed this before...Theos chicken caesar salad is the best!! Are you talking about AjiSai on Bayfield...yummiest sushi in Barrie that for sure. I will have to come up to Orillia sometime soon and check out the sushi place!
    julesm14 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    I live in the Jane & Weston area and work at Queen St E. & Leslie (in Leslieville)
    Jane and Weston isnt TOO far from where I work.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

"I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines" I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky”

I am currently hosting two traditional trains, en route. I am riding 3 VWTs and 3 traditional trains besides mine.

I hope I can ride. I've have wanted to try one, but have been nervous! I think I understand the concept, and it sounds fun!
    Last edited by kellyanna_99; Thu, Sep 5th, 2013 at 07:48 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    mmmm...sushi is being made riiight now. Im lucky to have the BEST sushi place in Vaughan located in my offices plaza! I SAY lucky but really my bank account begs to differ. Its the BEST but its so expensive... Mmm Sashimi and miso soup...handroll....im droooling. Legitimately drooling at my desk.
    I hear you on expensive! Had a great time with my sis but as it was her birthday treat, I footed the bill - $170 ouch, but so yum!

Shopping went well just bought some basic tops for me & a couple of things for DD.

I also have an embarrassing story but I will save it for later

Hmmm for some reason "sushi from mexico" sounds really....uhh, sketchy! LOL! I dont think I would eat Mexican sushi LOL!!! Or maybe its just a burrito cut into round slices?
    yes I think I would also pass on mexico sushi

JULIE...I live in Barrie, but I work in Vaughan...Rutherford and Dufferin area. Where in Toronto do you live? I've lived at Pape/Danforth, Gerrard/Jarvis, Jane/Finch, Queen/Sherbourne, Yonge/Dundas...all the reallly GREAT high class neighbourhoods! LMFAO!!
    I'm at royal york & dundas. about 15 mins from julie.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    juliejolie and chesterjes like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyanna_99 View Post
    "I have read and understand all the Package Train Rules/Guidelines" I understand if I do not follow the guidelines my name will be added to to the consequence list in the sticky”

I am currently hosting two traditional trains, en route. I am riding 3 VWTs and 3 traditional trains besides mine.

I hope I can ride. I've have wanted to try one, but have been nervous! I think I understand the concept, and it sounds fun!
    approved
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    approved
    Awesome! I am looking forward to this!

Anyone else in southern ontario?

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Just thought it was kinda cool ......next year there is going to be a movie out called Interstellar with Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway (with a few other well known stars) that was filmed around Alberta. Well for a couple of days it was filmed right next to the feedlot where my husband works (same land)....couldn't really see anything other than the crew and all the vehicles. We were so hoping that we would have be able to see them....but no such luck. So close! lol It will be really interesting to watch the movie and see some of the props that they used though!
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I love seeing local places on TV, there was an episode of Murdoch Mysteries filmed at work and we all stayed home that night to watch it lol
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck Norma Mackay-Rempel's Avatar
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

There was another movie filmed here a quite a few years back called Rollerball in 2002 but it wasn't very good...watched it just to see how they changed our area into Russia! lol
    Join me in earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lnrempel

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Hey JULES! I went to college in Orillia...wait...I think we've discussed this before...Theos chicken caesar salad is the best!! Are you talking about AjiSai on Bayfield...yummiest sushi in Barrie that for sure. I will have to come up to Orillia sometime soon and check out the sushi place!
    Yes aji sai so yummy. Love it. The new place here is at the narrows just before the bridge beside wild wing. It's pretty good they just opened a month or so ago. We have been twice.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

I forgot something on my list. Lol
    I'm not sure if they still have them but I have a pair of fuzzy socks that had aloe in them. Dr sholls I think. Mine are a few years old and very worn so I could use a new pair if they still have them. I haven't looked for them lately I usually put a pair in my moms stocking for Christmas
    Armygirl76 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

So colors eh? Colourful...package train.....hmmmm. I'm getting some great ideas here....
    julesm14 and chesterjes like this.
    ~ Becky ~

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    OMG 2 days into school and the kids have brought me home a stomach bug...ARGH Early bed for me. I'll be in Cape Breton for the weekend but look forward to seeing my buddy list when I get home
    boo I hope you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I love seeing local places on TV, there was an episode of Murdoch Mysteries filmed at work and we all stayed home that night to watch it lol
    they filmed Red down the street from my Auntie's old house & I was an extra in the movie Bless the Child just by being in the right place at the right time, but I'm not in tge movie as they cut that seen or used a similar shot

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

JULIE...I live in Barrie, but I work in Vaughan...Rutherford and Dufferin area. Where in Toronto do you live? I've lived at Pape/Danforth, Gerrard/Jarvis, Jane/Finch, Queen/Sherbourne, Yonge/Dundas...all the reallly GREAT high class neighbourhoods! LMFAO!!
    Don't be knockin' Hooker Harvey's!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesm14 View Post
    I forgot something on my list. Lol
    I'm not sure if they still have them but I have a pair of fuzzy socks that had aloe in them. Dr sholls I think. Mine are a few years old and very worn so I could use a new pair if they still have them. I haven't looked for them lately I usually put a pair in my moms stocking for Christmas
    Bath and body Works has shea infused socks....I got Julesie ones for the advent train....are they any good?

Page 16 of 102 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread Information