User Tag List

Page 59 of 102 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
Like Tree5959Likes

Thread: Choose Your Colour Package Train -- OVER

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Becky - AMAZING!

Lola - can you explain your daughter's playhouse/bed? If it's what I think it is, I'm in friggin' love <3
    lmao. The bottom is her bed. At the foot is a bookshelf (well it just holds her dolls right now) and then upstairs in a playhouse. She has kids furniture (a tiny couch and chair) and a little tykes kitchen.

It started by me asking DH to build her a cool bed (showed him a pic off Pinterest) and then it just kind of morphed into a huge bed/playhouse. lol. We had to put the bed at the bottom because she sleep walks. lol.

Here's a link to my original brag when DH built it last year.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/320663-...ctures-canada/

I should update the original thread to say that I never did learn how to make/sew curtains and that Becky sent me amazing curtains! lol
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Tue, Sep 17th, 2013 at 07:12 PM.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

looooooooooooove your package

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Becky do you actually make aprons ect for people? My daughter (16) needs one and there is something about homemade would love to get one for her for Christmas pm me if you take orders lol

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Beautiful amazing package love the apron so pretty! You are very talented Becky the bingo bag wow

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

So after hearing Slam raving about Chicago mix, I went on the hunt. Look what I found at costco, it is very yummy! The bag is HUGE!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Tue, Sep 17th, 2013 at 08:28 PM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

So today I was absolutely disgusted, I went to the Walmart in the city to find the Rubbermaid lunch blox. I went to where they were and there was about 10 of them all torn open and pieces strewn all over the shelf. I got an associate and showed them the shelf, they said " oh not again, don't worry I will get you one from the back." When she got back I asked what the heck was going on. She told me that because the package has a sticker showing that there are $7 worth of coupons inside every time they put them on the shelf people tear them open to take the coupons. Wtf is wrong with people no wonder we are constantly having to pay more for products.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    So after hearing Slam raving about Chicago mix, I went on the hunt. Look what I found at costco, it is very yummy! The bag is HUGE!
    Danger Will Robinson DANGER!! Step away from the popcorn, you will become helplessly addicted and unable to make it through a week without having this amazing treat!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Danger Will Robinson DANGER!! Step away from the popcorn, you will become helplessly addicted and unable to make it through a week without having this amazing treat!
    And I am off to get a bowl of Chicago mix. Lol. My mom picked me up a bag at Costco last week and it is almost gone. Should come with a warning label. Addicting. Lol

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by julesm14 View Post
    And I am off to get a bowl of Chicago mix. Lol. My mom picked me up a bag at Costco last week and it is almost gone. Should come with a warning label. Addicting. Lol
    It's soooo good but I am going to portion pack it. I also bought flat pretzels and spinach dip, and cashew clusters. Dinner tonight because I'm lazy after driving 5 hrs round trip and sitting in the hospital for 4hrs

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I wish I could portion it, I cannot..just like a 2yr old I have to sit and eat every bite till it's gone, I DO NOT buy it at costco or I'd have put on much more than 20lbs over the summer with my bum shoulder keeping me from the gym. OMG now I want some!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Someone has already received their package? WOW! I'm still shopping, and plan to ship it this weekend or Monday! I am having fun hunting, but it's in fits and starts here and there!

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I received my package today too! Thank you soooo much Bargain Hunter Lola!

In my lovely package I/We received lots of goodies:
    -a mixed bag of K cups- I just ran out of this is perfect timing :D
    -a bag of Almond M&Ms (not pictured- not sure what happened there ???)
    -a razor for each of us
    -men's shave gel
    -men's body wash
    -Pineapple corer/slicer
    -teal coffee mug (almost made it in one piece- I think a little crazy glue will fix it up perfect)- but I LOVE it!!! I am going to try to find a couple more
    -LUSH bath bomb!!! Can't wait to to try it out!
    -2 pouffs
    -Bath and Body Works hand soap
    -2 kids toothbrushes
    -kids toothpaste
    -Crayola crayons
    -Crayola Pencil Crayons
    -a set of Princess Foam stickers
    -2 GIANT Lipsmackers
    And... A Beautiful hand written card

Thank you so much Lola!

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Okay so I'm back and crazy happy!

Beckyrobinson1 you are AMAZING! I seriously feel ridiculously loved! Thank you so much for all the thought and work you put into my package! It's honestly soooooooo very appreciated!

I'm not even sure where to begin!!! The next few posts will be picture heavy!

Becky sent DD the cutest homemade curtains for her playhouse/bed. I made DH put up the curtain rod just now so I could get a picture of them up hanging. They look wonderful! DD loves them! She can close them when she wants some more privacy. They match the pink of the playhouse so well! They also have a cute pink ruffle but you can't see it in the pic.

That's awesome! I'm so glad they fit perfectly!
    ~ Becky ~

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    This is probably going to take a lot of posts! lmao.

The next pic is the super cute Bingo bag that Becky made just for me! It even has an L on it! I lost my old one (not anywhere near as nice as this one) so she was sooooo sweet to send me one! I adore it!

And as if that wasn't enough she ALSO made me an apron! Holy Hannah I'm spoiled!!! Seriously I'm just ecstatic! I folded it in half to take the pic. How freakin' cute is that owl??

You are SUPER talented Becky! And I'm seriously so grateful for all the work you put in, I could NEVER make such amazing pieces of art! I'll be showing them off to everyone and telling them about you!

Thanks so much for the compliments! I'm so glad that you liked everything. I looked online to make sure that I made the pockets on the bingo bag big enough for your bingo daubers. I really wanted to send you the bingo bag stock full of supplies. But I just couldn't get the daubers here on time, without crazy shipping.
    I'm just grinning away! So happy you liked it all.
    ~ Becky ~

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyanna_99 View Post
    Someone has already received their package? WOW! I'm still shopping, and plan to ship it this weekend or Monday! I am having fun hunting, but it's in fits and starts here and there!
    I tried to get mine done a bit early, cuz we are going away north this weekend and things always get rushed when we do that.
    Plus it gives all of you one more sc'r to cross off your list of potential buddies! Lol.
    i never have any luck guessing who mine could be. It's always a huge surpris!

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Becky do you actually make aprons ect for people? My daughter (16) needs one and there is something about homemade would love to get one for her for Christmas pm me if you take orders lol
    I do lots of different stuff for people. I've made heat packs, aprons, tons of bags/totes, dresses, shirts, beer coozies, quilts, bibs,children's bonnets, curtains, infinity scarves, the list goes on and on. I do have cards that I give out to people and I just pick up odd wing jobs like hemming, repairs, zippers etc. just for extra money. It pays for my material to make all my fun projects. I do love it though.
    So yes I definitely would make you one. I'll pm you!
    ~ Becky ~

Page 59 of 102 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Thread Information