User Tag List

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Coupon Junkie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by newfbc View Post
    Sweety, did you ever think that Bayer, even though they're a big rich powerful company, are not in the business of providing welfare assistance to people? This coupon was targeted, given to people who answered a survey. The link got posted and people are going crazy with it! Yes, Bayer should have taken better steps to guard the coupon - I'm sure they will soon enough.. it's not their intention to be reimbursing Walmart for 1000's of $6 coupons that have been used on product that Walmart probably paid ~$2ea for.

Come on, 1 or 2 coupons would be ok.. but when you get people like the lady who's 'ordering' 100's of boxes for her entire family (is your whole family addicted to pain killers?)... that's a bit much!

Ron.
    You know all large companies are required by law to contribute to the community example time hortons and camp day, you may not notice bexcause a lot of companies like to use this law to their advantage to seem like they are a good company and that a portion of your purchase is going towards a good cause. Don't have sympathy for large companies like bayer, they're not going bankrupt and any extra money they could have gotten from the coupon would not have gone straight to profits.

Hey it's a coupon, at the end of the day I'm not telling people what to do with it and I'm not judging, it's not illegal so who's stopping them courtesy? I work hard for my money and anytime there's an opportunity to save a few dollars, legally why not?

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponDude View Post
    I suggest this virus software for your protection.

http://www.avast.com/en-ca/index

I've been using it for years and dont get any viruses.
    A real hacker would walk all over your data.

The good thing is that real hackers are not interested in your stuff, just some kids thinking they know stuff using 20 year old code.

I do not use anit-virus, no need I don't get anything as I don't do anything risky online

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by silvialee View Post
    You know all large companies are required by law to contribute to the community example time hortons and camp day, you may not notice bexcause a lot of companies like to use this law to their advantage to seem like they are a good company and that a portion of your purchase is going towards a good cause.
    There is no such law.
    "Define yourself do not live by definition"

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gunsguy View Post
    A real hacker would walk all over your data.

The good thing is that real hackers are not interested in your stuff, just some kids thinking they know stuff using 20 year old code.

I do not use anit-virus, no need I don't get anything as I don't do anything risky online
    Lolz anti virus is not for hackers that is what firewalls are for. (zonealarm is a great free firewall). And seriously a great hacker walked all over the CIA and Sony so be realistic.
    You prove your ignorance by saying you do not use antivirus. You are doing something risky: using the internet without anti virus. If you are on the internet then you should have antivirus, simply visiting the wrong website can give you a virus and since there are great free options (AVG antivirus) its incredibly stupid not to have it.
    You'll regret your "im too smart for viruses" attitude when you have to format your hdd because its corrupt from a virus.
    Last edited by mastersaver; Sun, Jul 17th, 2011 at 10:09 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Everyone who has had issues with Walmart not following their coupon policy, please email their head office! I did when I was told they don't take toonies for tummies coupons. it took time, but I received a call from the store I had the problem with. The woman apologized, made sure the staff were properly trained, and have me a $10 gift card.

When you email, be polite and concise about what the issue was. Leave your phone number. Walmart head office wants all their stores run the same. These are not franchised. They HAVE to follow what head office says. If they don't head office will coerci them.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mastersaver View Post
    Lolz anti virus is not for hackers that is what firewalls are for. (zonealarm is a great free firewall). And seriously a great hacker walked all over the CIA and Sony so be realistic.
    You prove your ignorance by saying you do not use antivirus. You are doing something risky: using the internet without anti virus. If you are on the internet then you should have antivirus, simply visiting the wrong website can give you a virus and since there are great free options (AVG antivirus) its incredibly stupid not to have it.
    You'll regret your "im too smart for viruses" attitude when you have to format your hdd because its corrupt from a virus.

25 years on a computer never had a corrupt HDD from a virus, lol. You work for them? Fear is what they sell. You do realize your information is accessed by the antivirus company right? You allow it in your firewall Think about that for a minute.

Corrupt hard drives? What kind of sites do you go to? Can you tell me what virus you have had that ever did this????

People that have problems are 2 kinds, I fix there computers for them on the side. (and yes it takes longer to "fix" them then to reformat)

Kind A: them or there housemates or guests go on pron sites
    Kind B: Do not know enough to fix there own system

I need an aspirin

Edit: You do know that Sony and the CIA and FBI spent millions on security right? Only to have some kids use 20 year old code to get in and copy the data? Yup I said MILLIONS, so the difference between using one or not is negligable
    Last edited by gunsguy; Mon, Jul 18th, 2011 at 12:32 AM.

College Girl
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I legit just sat here for over an hour & read EVERY SINGLE POST on these 13 pages.
    I laughed a lot.
    I agreed with people too.
    I got some great ideas, as to donate the extra bottles of Aspirin to food banks.

I'll be printing out this coupon, and seeing how many bottles I can get before the expiry date (of course, I won't be going crazy..!!!)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quick question, Foodland does accept printed coupons, right? I am heading up there this afternoon to use some of my coupons, and didn't want to look like a fool!
    Total Savings: $652.98
    *Since the end of June*

Earn free money.....who doesn't love that?
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/9iyb7s

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i was just wondering where i can find that coupon?

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

BUMP!!!

Ya so the WalMart @ Morningside and Milner in Scarborough had
    " big time " issue with me trying to buy 3 bottles of the $4.67 bottles of Aspirin ( the overage would have been only .69 on each bottle after I paid the taxes) but anyways.

The CS manager was so terribly apologetic to me and she was very clear about the issues they had over the weekend with many many bottles being bought ( the cheaper ones I believe) and she said the coupon is considered a photocopy and they will not accept it.

I told her no apology needed, really I suppose we customers brought this on ourselves and WM just had to fight back.
    Last edited by walkonby; Tue, Jul 19th, 2011 at 09:22 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried to pick up a few of these tonight, but unfortunately someone completely cleared the shelves of every bottle under $6 - three types. Three empty spots. That is awfully frustrating.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bdkmosher View Post
    I tried to pick up a few of these tonight, but unfortunately someone completely cleared the shelves of every bottle under $6 - three types. Three empty spots. That is awfully frustrating.
    I have a feeling almost every wal-mart is like this

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by freddybeach View Post
    I have a feeling almost every wal-mart is like this
    You are probably right.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    BUMP!!!

Ya so the WalMart @ Morningside and Milner in Scarborough had
    " big time " issue with me trying to buy 3 bottles of the $4.67 bottles of Aspirin ( the overage would have been only .69 on each bottle after I paid the taxes) but anyways.

The CS manager was so terribly apologetic to me and she was very clear about the issues they had over the weekend with many many bottles being bought ( the cheaper ones I believe) and she said the coupon is considered a photocopy and they will not accept it.
    I told her no apology needed, really I suppose we customers brought this on ourselves and WM just had to fight back.
    Funny part though, after I had the cashier remove the Aspirin I noticed the milk scanned wrong and told her it was .20 over the price on the sign. She says " the price scans is the price " .
    Oh I just didn't want to trust my memory so I paid and then walked all the way back to check, ya I was right, so back I go to CS desk for a scop!
    The guy ringing me in went himself to check on the price, then he tried to refund me the difference of .20 !!
    I gently reminded him that I had mentioned to him that I wanted a scop because the cashier had insisted the price was correct.

He goes Oh I guess I didn't hear you, but I am used to hearing it stated as
    " scanning code of practice " , not "scop "
    Whatever eh? Still got the milk FREE!
    I asked him to maybe fix the price in the computer so no one else has this hassle, and he goes " oh I did that first before I came back here to do your order "

Their priorities are all backwards.
    I would like to know how the price of the milk gets entered in wrong in the first place as I was there sort of late afternoon, so how many people paid too much for the milk from 7:00 a.m. onward? I just don't understand it.
    aww that sucks...I was going to go to that Wal-Mart tomorrow to get some

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

redlag
    De

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information