User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree231Likes

Thread: QOTD: Thurs 05 Sept: Kids say the darndest things...!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

A slip of the tongue as an adult can be the difference between keeping your job, or getting fire.
    ...but when do it, it's just pure sweet innocent bliss...
    What is funniest of most surprising thing you've heard a child say?

This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    DANGER

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Few years ago. my then 4 year old nephew already knew about Snake Eyes from GI Joe is a ninja (His dad is a big fan, has toys etc...)
    His mum was taking him to see the doctor and there was a Muslim woman there dressed in a hijab. Little guy said "Ninjaaaaaaaaa"

His mum, also my cousin was quite embarassed.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Oh I think I am repeating this story, but when I delivered mail in an apt building I was standing in the room behind tossing in the letters and a young kid peers through her mail window box in the lobby and declares " Mom! the mailman is not wearing any clothes! " Well, the kid could only see my thighs, knees and maybe some calf as I was wearing my shorts and ankle style socks, but I heard her and just had to go around and laugh with the Mom and show her in fact I was not nekkid!!

anisa, abbasgirl, Jina and 12 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I was about 14, babysitting one of my regular kids (since he was 6 months old) a 3 year old boy. He decided he wanted to tickle-fight and he was winning so I picked him up as he was flailing a bit and he kicked me in the lady-bits. No hesitation he says "sorry I kicked you in the vagina". It just completely caught me off guard that he knew that word. He then followed it up with "I don't have a vagina, I have a penis" giggle giggle. I think someone had recently had a little talk about private parts with his parents

(for the record I am all for giving kids the right words, but when I was 14 - heck I rarely said that word, so a 3 year old boy surprised me)
    anisa, Jina, Natalka and 13 others like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

When I was younger, my grandfather passed away.
    At the funeral, my mom was telling me what was happening and why were were all gathered together etc.

Mom: We are going to say our final goodbyes to grandad. His body will be with us today and we get to say nice final things to him.
    Me: If the body is here, where is the head?!
    anisa, abbasgirl, Jina and 11 others like this.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

When my daughter was about 4 she went through a stage when every time she was hurt even just bit she would scream like a banshee.I had had enough and sat her down and told her the story about the boy who cried wolf,hoping she would understand that I was tired of all the injury false alarms.
    She listened intently and when I was finished she asked me how old the boy was that watched the sheep in the story.Wanting to relate the story to her I said the boy was about her age. She looked at me and said..."well that's the problem that kid is to young to be watching sheep"
    anisa, abbasgirl, Jina and 10 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

When I was working retail there would always be bratty children come in with their parents.
    Once a child was getting out of line and the mom yelled ' I`m not going to tell you again! ' And the kid repeated back ' NO, I`m not going to tell YOU again '
    The mom looked furious and so embarrassed. She saw me laughing and left.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Something tells me this is going to be a funny thread! When I return, I will have pop corn!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Something tells me this is going to be a funny thread! When I return, I will have pop corn!
    be sure to bring enough to share!
    DANGER

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

3 weeks ago DH accidentally shaved off his mustache. I had cut his hair and used his trimmer but I took the guide off to do his neck and anyhoo when he later went to trim his mustache he forgot to put it back on and ended up shaving it off.

DD sees this and has a fit, she has never seen him without it and was not pleased.

Fast forward 2 days ago.

Kiera to DH - Don't shave your mustache again, I know it was an accident but don't do it again because you don't want to look stupid. The only reason mom and I didn't ditch you is because it was an accident .
    anisa, abbasgirl, Jina and 12 others like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^ Geez, that is one heck of a moustache if it's a deal breaker Patty

My Dad had a moustache until I was about 10 - when he first shaved it, I thought it was the weirdest thing ever... you mean my Dad has an upper lip!? He participated in Movember two years ago (and raised $3000 might I add!) but boy did his moustache make him look dirty this time around compared to the 80's/early 90's look.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    ^ Geez, that is one heck of a moustache if it's a deal breaker Patty

My Dad had a moustache until I was about 10 - when he first shaved it, I thought it was the weirdest thing ever... you mean my Dad has an upper lip!? He participated in Movember two years ago (and raised $3000 might I add!) but boy did his moustache make him look dirty this time around compared to the 80's/early 90's look.
    My father has ALWAYS had a stash. I think it's because he doesn't have an upper lip
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

about a month ago, we're in the car and my son is wearing shorts, and i guess he felt like inspecting his legs. all of a sudden he says "mom, my legs have a lot of hair. i need to wax them so the hair is smooth."

the boy's been watching too much tv i guess :p
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Similar to a story above..... when my Grandma passed on we picked the urn up on the way to the church. My three children at the time were all under the age of 8 or so. When i returned to our vehicle with urn in hand they asked what it was. I replied that Grandma was in it. The three of them first shocked and then they burst into giggles. The thought of grandma being in a tiiny box was just too much for their minds and the laughter that pursued was just what everyone needed.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Little kid gets a Bow and Arrow

anisa, Judstir, Angela273 and 3 others like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information