User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: I'm really proud of my parents. (Kind of a dumb story but I just needed to share)

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by oscarandme View Post
    That is certainly not a dumb story. I am very proud of you and love that you take care of your parents. I wish I could help. Do your parents need coupons if they are interested in starting to use, I would send you some to share with them.

I am also sorry about your break-in, I hope you are okay? what an awful and instrusive thing to happen. I hope you had insurance and you are not alone going through this. Do not hesitate to ask friends and family for help. From this post no doubt you are there for them as well.

Let me know if you need anything, I'm sure they did not steal your coupons but if soemthing happened I could be glad to help too in that respect.

Thank you for sharing your story and it is wonderful that you are there for your parents as they were there for you. You are a great daughter and we are proud of you. Take care.
    I actually felt a sigh of relief when I was cleaning up my apartment the days after and I realized my coupon collection was still here. I actually split half of all the coupons I get with my parents. So it was good for me that they were still there. My mom always says she loves going to the mail box and seeing envelopes from me. haha.

Thanks to everyone for all of your kind words. You're all incredibly sweet human beings. Tis why I love this board so much.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

WELL DONE!!. I"M proud of you and your parents.. that is one heck of a fantastic story!!

heck i just taught my mom to price match.. we have a long way to go. LOL

Keep up the great work! OH and happy shopping.
    coupon girl and oscarandme like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks for sharing your touching story. Your parents sound lovely and you are obviously loving. I hope they continue to manage financially, and I hope you're coping ok after your break-in (what's wrong with people?!).

Silk
    Have a great life!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Nice story! My Mom is the one who instilled frugalness in me, mostly in the form of cooking from scratch.
    Silk likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    171 (99%)

Not a dumb story. It is indeed a great story!!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Great story. There is nothing dumb about it.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not dumb at all!! They must be wonderful people/parents to have raised such an awesomely, wonderful daughter. It's so very heart warming to hear such a sweet story, thank you for sharing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information