User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

After reading blondcoupongirl's post, http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/220059-...prices-canada/ I was excited to go online, find some awesome deals and go shopping! Well, here's what I found ONLINE:

Mr. Clean Multi Purpose with febreze & vanilla for $1.00
    Mr. Clean Anti-bacterial for $1.25
    Tide 38 use for $5.00
    Sensodyne Whitening for $2.14
    Jerky Treats for $2.00
    Fibre 1 Honey Clusters 700g size for $3.00
    Instant Oatmeal for $2.00
    Dial for men for (473ml) for $1.47
    M&M's box candies/peanuts for $0.25

What I found at the STORE:

nothing

I'm so bummed. I took one of every single product and scanned it. ALL came up with the regular price! Good thing I'm heading to the City tomorrow. Can't wait to get away from our crummy Walmart! The mood I'm in right now I have a good mind to give Head Office a blast! Why advertise this stuff online if you don't change the price in the store?

Okay, I'm done griping (but I'm still so disappointed)!
    This thread is currently associated with: M&M Meats, Walmart

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

couldn't you use SCOP?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Hmmm, I'm not sure if SCOP applies because the price on the shelf is what's ringing up. The lower price shows on their online website.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

did you check the availability for your store? The two walmarts I go to have different stock, sometimes different pricing. I think it may depend if its a superstore or regular store.
    Do you want to buy and sell Bitcoin? Sign up for Ndax to buy and sell bitcoin in Canada. Other altcoins available on the platform too! Quick, simple and secure.!. Have a look around. https://one.ndax.io/bfQb65

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Hmmmm...makes you wonder if they want online sales (without coupons) but what are the shipping costs?? Strange!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Not sure what you mean about about availability. I checked our local store online, then went to the actual store and picked up ALL of the products found online - it will only show the price online if the items are in your store.

None of these items can be purchased online!
    Last edited by kelsie94; Tue, Jul 19th, 2011 at 05:47 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I once used my phone to show them the prices they had online and I was able to the products for the online price.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I tried this at my local WalMart and was told "these items are not available at this store" but CSM...funny, cause on line it said these items were available at this EXACT STORE. Maybe the head office wants us to buy online (without coupons)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Fantastic idea!

Sadly I have to rely on Wi-fi for my Itouch to do that and Wal-Mart doesn't offer free Wi-fi, maybe someday!

Quote Originally Posted by savedivasave View Post
    I once used my phone to show them the prices they had online and I was able to the products for the online price.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    Not sure what you mean about about availability. I checked our local store online, then went to the actual store and picked up ALL of the products found online - it will only show the price online if the items are in your store.

None of these items can be purchased online!
    I've been looking for the Tide @ 5$ and, while I found it at one store a week and a half ago, they no longer have it. Online, it says that the two closest stores to me have them but, they don't. And I can't get a raincheck because I was told it was a promotion and wasn't listed in the flyer .
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I saw a pile of the Tide yesterday at our store in Kamloops BC. they were on an end shelf and the shelf was full.....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I also went into WM today and found nothing. Nothing that has had a recent coupon for the item has been in stock for ages, no asprins (literally no stock at all). I swear that my WM doesn't restock sale items or items that are a great deal with coupons. I am going to go out of my area tomorrow and see if other WM's are out of everything or if it's just my local store. If it's just this store then I'm going to contact Head Office and find out what the problem is. I love hearing about everyones great deals, but wouldn't mind getting some of them to! LOL

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

found nothing in my Walmart either @

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (80%)

I got the $5 Tide on Friday but when my mom went Saturday the price on the display was changed to $8.77 and that is what it scanned for.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

we also went to walmart and found nothing as listed oh well next time maybe!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information