User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Jean Coutu(QC): promo of a Neutrogena samples box worth 50$ if you purchase a product

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

went this morning an got mine....+ it's 20X the airmiles.....so i bought too many cosmetics.....and got lots of airmiles + 2 Lise Watier stamps that completed my fidelity card.....have now 2 LW fidelity cards each Worth 75$ to use on 1 product...i'm waiting for the gifts packs to come before Christmas to spend them .....
    cath007 likes this.
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Uniprix has a sale on some Neutrogena products this week and the free bonus box with purchase. I got the handcream on sale for $4.99 and use the $5 coupon (which they entered as $4.99 - really?!). You may need to ask because the store I was at didn't know anything about the box and said they didn't have it. I started to remove the hand cream from my basket when the stock supervisor said oh wait, he might have it after all and then came back with the box

Haven't tried the hand cream yet, but it looks like the one I used to like that they discontinued years ago. Fingers crossed

So I think these boxes are making the rounds to all the major pharmacies. Maybe SDM will be next!

Silk
    sdddmd likes this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I already had posted about it in the deal section

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/368047-...rchase-canada/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information