User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Sorry if this has already been posted.

If I participate in the 18,500/$75 promotion, and included in it, buy huggies diapers and wipes. Can I use the huggies diapers (+4000BP coupon) and huggies wipes (+2000BP coupon) and still be awarded the 6000 BP on top of the 18,500?? THe coupons say "not to be combined with any other offer or promotion so I'm not sure. Thanks in advance!

UPDATE:

Nevermind. I found this:

What is a Spend $X get Y points event? What about coupons in these events?
    These events when you spend the minimum amount you get a set # of bonus points. If you go over the minimum threshold, you still only get the same # of points. You can most definately use coupons during these events. Regular cents off coupons will reduce your out of pocket (OOP) but still get you the points. So if it is spend $75 and get 18,500pts, you can use $20 (or whatever amount) and only pay $55 but get the bonus points. Bonus point coupons on particular products can also be used during these events. Same thing applies to these events as the 20x. It's listed in their coupon policy.

However, I just browsed through the coupon policy and I didn't see this listed! My SDM is a stickler and I would love to have a copy of this to show them. They always give me a hard time.
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by entee; Sat, Sep 14th, 2013 at 03:02 PM. Reason: update

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I think it just depends on the store.

Mine wouldn't let me use personalized email bonus point coupons today with the 18,500 promotion, but will let me use the $$ off or special price coupons.

But I read another post where they were allowed to use the bonus points coupons.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Doubt the employees would listen/follow something if you gave them a copy of a sdm FAQ thread thats made by a forum...
    "Expecto Patronum!" - Harry Potter

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by padfoot View Post
    Doubt the employees would listen/follow something if you gave them a copy of a sdm FAQ thread thats made by a forum...
    I was asking about the actual Shoppers Drug Mart coupon/promotion policy...I wouldn't bring the FAQ from this forum.

Manager called someone from head office or her supervisor, not sure. Anyway, she okay'd it. Took 3 minutes. I got the bonus points.

Thread Information