User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Free poise at Superstore/ with coupon zone

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Oxford and gammage in London had two thick pads of these coupons... I got two no problem at all. It does says ANY wellness product and technically a pantyliner is a wellness product... btw..$4.49 is a regular price, cashier just knocked the coupon down to $4.49 so still free
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post
    Oxford and gammage in London had two thick pads of these coupons... I got two no problem at all. It does says ANY wellness product and technically a pantyliner is a wellness product... btw..$4.49 is a regular price, cashier just knocked the coupon down to $4.49 so still free
    I was there last Wednesday, but didn't see any posted yet.....

Big Thanks for the info
    TL & WL : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/399761-...hicken-canada/

LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I just was in brockville Ontario RCSS and they had the coupon son the board and right on the shelf in front of them and its no tax day today with overage yeah!!!
    leymi15 likes this.
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

Trading Score
    30 (89%)

i checked the coupon zone coupons at the superstore in truro, nova scotia and we do not have any...is this deal still valid?
    any locals want to trade quick?

Quote Originally Posted by frugalqueen View Post
    wonder if atlantic superstore has these coupons...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

rexall has a lot of their poise pads on sale 2/$10 or $5.99 each, so if you have a copy of the flyer you can price match. usually they won't let you use more than one coupon zone coupon at a time big sigh. does anyone else have this problem? Going tonight to get some on no tax day!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    142 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up!! First cashier at RCSS was an older woman who wouldn't let me use it on the pads. She said that wasn't a 'wellness' product and it wasn't in the picture on the coupon. Ok, try another cashier. Next cashier scanned two no problem and ended up overage...thanks!!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

oh wow i wanna go tomorrow to see if i can still get this deal.... thanks!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried to use this coupon but the cashier said that I couldn't because the product was $4.49 and the coupon was $5.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I use the self checkout..it seems to go smoother.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

RCSS policy is not to allow overage. At my store, their coupon policy was pinned up, so I've read it. In situations where the coupon value is higher than the shelf price, the cashier is supposed to input the shelf value of the product as the value of the coupon (and so u just pay the taxes).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The poise panty liners are on sale this week at Jean Coutu for $3.99, now if I can only find the poise coupons!!

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by --Becks-- View Post
    RCSS policy is not to allow overage. At my store, their coupon policy was pinned up, so I've read it. In situations where the coupon value is higher than the shelf price, the cashier is supposed to input the shelf value of the product as the value of the coupon (and so u just pay the taxes).
    This is true but since it is a store coupon... the coupon comes off before taxes... so therefore in this case there is no tax at all to pay!!
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    142 (100%)

The coupons are available until October 4th, and I can trade a couple if some people can't find them PM me, I don't want people to miss out on this great deal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post
    This is true but since it is a store coupon... the coupon comes off before taxes... so therefore in this case there is no tax at all to pay!!
    Ah, I didn't notice it was a store coupon, which does have the coupon applied before taxes. Thanks for the correction!

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

The Feminine Wellness Products are the following, I just copied and pasted

• Roll-on Cooling Gel – to help you feel comfortable and refreshed. Apply to wrists, neck or chest for a cooling sensation that lasts up to 10 minutes.
    • Body Cooling Towelettes – offers instant cooling and refreshment. Gently wipe the towelettes on neck, chest and wrists for hot flash comfort.
    • Personal Lubricant – to enhance your intimate experience. Packaged in an easy to use bottle without fragrance, glycerine or parabens.
    • Panty Fresheners – discrete, hypoallergenic fresheners that stick to the outside of your undergarments so you can confidently go on about your day. The fresh and clean scent lasts up to four hours.
    • Feminine Wash – provides daily freshness with a unique formulation that is pH balanced for your intimate area. glycerine- and paraben-free.
    Bargain Seeker likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information