User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I had the chance to use the aforementioned coupon and was delighted to find a coldstone booklet with 6 coupons in it. I found the booklet at the other till where you order your coffee. (Ice cream counter is a seperate area/till) I don't have it with me so don't hold me to it but I can remember that it has 2 coupons for buy 1 get one free on the "like it" size (small) and 2 coupons for $1 off their milkshakes and I believe the last 2 were for $5 of one of their frozen cakes/cookies with ice cream/cake cartons in their self serve freezer. I think the coupons were good until near the end of Aug.
    Just a warning, if you add in mix-ins, the cost of the ice cream can quickly increase as well as your waistband LOL! I had the the peanut butter/chocolate combination and my Son had the Oreo blend. This is ordered from their own creations menu and we didn't add in any mixings and had it in a paper bowl. The cost was $5 something. Not too bad. The "love it" size is far too much unless you really, really like ice cream or have bypassed your last meal. I would much rather have had the small size. The ice cream was really nice though so I would recommend this as a nice treat.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Slocombe View Post
    I had the chance to use the aforementioned coupon and was delighted to find a coldstone booklet with 6 coupons in it. I found the booklet at the other till where you order your coffee. (Ice cream counter is a seperate area/till) I don't have it with me so don't hold me to it but I can remember that it has 2 coupons for buy 1 get one free on the "like it" size (small) and 2 coupons for $1 off their milkshakes and I believe the last 2 were for $5 of one of their frozen cakes/cookies with ice cream/cake cartons in their self serve freezer. I think the coupons were good until near the end of Aug.
    Just a warning, if you add in mix-ins, the cost of the ice cream can quickly increase as well as your waistband LOL! I had the the peanut butter/chocolate combination and my Son had the Oreo blend. This is ordered from their own creations menu and we didn't add in any mixings and had it in a paper bowl. The cost was $5 something. Not too bad. The "love it" size is far too much unless you really, really like ice cream or have bypassed your last meal. I would much rather have had the small size. The ice cream was really nice though so I would recommend this as a nice treat.
    So did you pay around $ 2.50 after the cpn for each ice cream ? ..that's pretty good ..

How much are exatra the mix ins ?..do you remember ?

I guess getting it in a cone as opposed to the paper bowl also adds to the cost .

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    So did you pay around $ 2.50 after the cpn for each ice cream ? ..that's pretty good ..

How much are exatra the mix ins ?..do you remember ?

I guess getting it in a cone as opposed to the paper bowl also adds to the cost .
    Yes, $2.50 ish for each cup. I dont remember how much the mix-ins were sorry. I also noticed that if you go to a flyer site (I dont know if you can mention it on here) there are some rotating ads in the top right corner one of which is a coupon for Cold Stone creamery. It's either buy 1 get one on the "like it" (small) size or 50% of one.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did anyone else try??? Can you guys give recommendations?? I want to get a good one...not sure if I should go for the chocolate cake batter icecream...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can't help stoping the love for icecream. Thank you so much for sharing this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used the BOGO coupon for the love it size and it came to just over $5. total...was good ice cream but I don't think I would pay full price for it...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

great!!! thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information