User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can't stand LUSH stores.....walking by them causing me to have breathing difficulties. In the time of "non-scent" policies, I am surprised shopping centres allow this place.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Actually, the smell in the LUSH stores is one of the things I enjoy most. I tried one of their bath bombs (can't remember which one) years ago and found it very disappointing for the price. I bought one of their round blue shampoo bars and again wasn't impressed. These days I go in to look at the nice displays and smell the stuff. I'm having more luck and spending less with my own homemade beauty products.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Litesandsirens911 View Post
    I LOVE Lush, but I prefer the lavender bath bomb with the piece of lavender sticking out of it, it smells great...glad you reviewed this, it'll save me the $$
    Thats a bubble bar
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    I can't stand LUSH stores.....walking by them causing me to have breathing difficulties. In the time of "non-scent" policies, I am surprised shopping centres allow this place.
    My mom's friend is like that, and so was I when I first started going, but after a while you get used to it.
    Usually smell policies are for allergies, and since it's not one particular smell, I doubt anyone will get an allergic reaction just by walking by.
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I adore Lush. Save for a few products (Derma-E toner, Jason body lotion) I use almost entirely Lush products. My skin looks better than ever and I find them really well priced for the quality in comparison is similar brands.

I find the key to getting the most bang for your buck at Lush is to learn how to use the products properly (there are lots of groups and forums online with demos as well as on the Lush website) and to keep trying different products. I originally tried using Angels on Bare Skin but found it broke me out. I tried Dark Angels, Herbalism, Ocean Salt and Coal Face and got amazing results. I'm really glad I didn't give up. I always get samples when I order online and I know the stores are pretty good about giving samples away. Great customer service for sure! Every time I got into a Lush in person, the staff is always amazingly friendly. Once I help a couple of girls fix their internet connection and they gave me a free piece of soap (small size) as a thank you.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lush's unique facial cleanser and soft exfoliator Angels on Bare Skin is a fairly good find for those with sensitive skin.

It gets the job done and makes your skin feel gently exfoliated and fully cleansed. But, it is expensive and the product is a little messy and odd-smelling..

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I've only purchased from LUSH a few times, from what I've tried I love. The bath bombs I bought were more fruity scented and I got by with half a bath bomb per bath. You can also make these yourself at home.. They are very easy and cost pennies, business idea anyone? Making your own soap is very easy and cheap as well, I'm quite the DIY hobbyist and these options are a lot cheaper than retail and you can purchase any sent under the sun for them, or sent them with natural oils. Great summer craft idea if you have kids too so they can make their own gifts for family, friends, etc..

http://www.teachsoap.com/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Isn't their site down right now? Hackers stole credit card numbers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...h-website.html

Hopefully, it was only the Euro sites.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's only Lush UK. Same company but different websites

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have never tried LUSH before but I cant stand walking past their stores. They make me feel uncomfortable and sometimes want to vomit. I knew someone who worked there and smells like LUSH all the time even after work lol

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love Mask of Magnaminty!!! It's a really good cleansing and exfoliating mask. It absorbs a lot of oilies!

I want to try more fresh face masks because I've collected enough black jars to get a free one. I've tried Cupcake and Love Lettuce so far.
    Join SwagBucks! You actually get free stuff for basically doing nothing!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mazin

Cheap books: http://www.bookmob.ca/track/CC030293 Register & get 5% off!

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Bought Lemony Flutter a couple weeks ago and I am loving it!
    It's really saved my elbows - that I previously thought would always be super dry, my cuticles (which is what it's mainly marketed for, I think) and my feet / toes. The dry skin around my toes is pretty much gone. I just have to keep remembering to use it...
    The only thing is - it smells like lemon cleaning products (like that stuff you use on wood furniture). I wish it came in a different scent.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love lush but always get it when there is a deal on it.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I have two questions about Lush products. I personally have never used them but my good friend suggested I get one of the massage soap bars because she swore by it when she was pregnant and she loved the way it made her skin feel. Has anyone used the massage bars? Is there a particular one that anyone would suggest?

Also, my other friend is a vegan and I was thinking of getting her the Vegan gift box I saw as a thank you gift for work she's doing on my shower cake. Is this a good gift set or might I be better off getting my own mix of their Vegan products and making my own box?
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

flying fox always my favo.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information