User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candleann View Post
    There is a disclaimer on Walmart.ca that indicates "stores will not ad match online pricing:
    Price Difference Between Stores and OnlinePrice Difference Between Walmart.ca and Walmart Stores in Canada
    Due to differences in distribution, regional competition and other factors, online prices do not always match store prices, and prices may also vary between stores.
    Prices shown on Walmart.ca for online items apply to orders placed online only. Walmart stores do not honour or match prices prices for items available online from the Walmart.ca site, other online sellers or advertisements outside of a store's local trade territory.
    Ad Match does not apply to online prices advertised on Walmart.ca and is not applicable to orders placed on the site.
    That's interesting, I didn't read that far on the website. It's doesn't make much sense then that you have to "set your store" to see the prices then. It seems to me that by "setting your store" they are telling you it's available and priced accordingly for that location. I could see if it's clearance and already sold out but if there is plenty of stock it doesn't make much sense. I don't want to be getting anyone in trouble at CS, I won't be doing this again.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    30 (92%)

Thanks for the posts for the deals.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jma9075 View Post
    That's interesting, I didn't read that far on the website. It's doesn't make much sense then that you have to "set your store" to see the prices then. It seems to me that by "setting your store" they are telling you it's available and priced accordingly for that location. I could see if it's clearance and already sold out but if there is plenty of stock it doesn't make much sense. I don't want to be getting anyone in trouble at CS, I won't be doing this again.

THANK YOU! You just saved me from a embarassing trip today to South Surrey Supercenter with my list and item numbers printed from their site!! I also agree with you 100% regarding te selection of your store...I had thought exactly as you do, that after selecting my store, the prices would be adjusted accordingly.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger2270 View Post
    THANK YOU! You just saved me from a embarassing trip today to South Surrey Supercenter with my list and item numbers printed from their site!! I also agree with you 100% regarding te selection of your store...I had thought exactly as you do, that after selecting my store, the prices would be adjusted accordingly.

WHERE did you find this information on the WM site? I can't seem to locate??

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

I found the finesse at my store but not the dial, tide or veg broth (really wanted this one!) Thanks for the post!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found it...thanks

Learning to Relax NovaScotiaGirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Hi there which Calgary WM did you see these ??

Quote Originally Posted by debilles View Post
    I was at Walmart in Calgary today and they had the limited edition spring collections value packs on clearance for 3.00. The set has 5 scented oil candles and a holder. I used the printable coupon to buy one Glade Spring Collection product get one free. So I got them for 1.50 each! I thought they would make great gifts. They also had Glade plug in refills with 2 bonus Glade Odor Eliminator sprays in Clean Linen scent for 3.00. I used the save 1.50 off any Glade plug in refill coupon and got them each for 1.50 each! My house is going to smell great!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I found them at the Shawnessy Walmart in with the Laundry detergent.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

thanks for posting!! the only thing that I found this morning was the Poise pads and they had 32 on for $3.97, use a $2 coupon, great deal!! I had 4 coupons and they only had 2 instock, so hopefully they get more in. I wanted the mr.clean but couldnt find any

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Awesome, thank you!

Please visit our beautiful Ragdoll Cats and Kittens @ www.lionsroyale.com

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was going CS to ask about the Sensodyne for $2, but found it travel size for $2.
    Last edited by 604couponer; Thu, Jul 21st, 2011 at 06:15 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jma9075 View Post
    So I printed out the Sensodyne page from the website and took it into WM tonight. I went to the CS first and showed her the online price vs the $3.96 on the shelf. She said that they will always honor the lower price and to bring the Sensodyne right back to her at CS and she would price adjust it for me! Then I pulled out the coupons... no problem she rang it all through, $.50 a tube!

Then I bought the Shreddies for $2.97 and used the Post $.75 coupon. I also got the boxes that had the Glad coupons.

And I PM'd the Greenworks from CT, used my coupons and got the wipes.

What a great haul, thanks again for the post. I'm going to try and keep an eye on the Walmart.ca website too! This was at the Surrey 88/124 St location.
    You are lucky that she did that....when i went today it is actually the travel size that is $2 not full size...

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by miniwheats View Post
    You are lucky that she did that....when i went today it is actually the travel size that is $2 not full size...
    I wonder if Walmart intended for it to be the travel size? The picture clearly shows the 100 ml size.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information