User Tag List

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

Nothing said it was a clearence or anything but i found the prices of a few things quite awsome!! I just wish my dd wasn't with me so i could have saved these for xmas. Not sure if this is at all wal marts.

Cutie Botique microwave 5.00 (down from 20.00 and actually the blenders looked like they were 5.00 as well except they had already been sold out i guess.

Kid connection play mat 2.50,normally 5.00 and i quite like it (for being a less expensive brand)

There was some dora playset as well... i do not know if it matched the coupon cuz i didn't have it on me but it was only 7.00

ALso not sure if this was reg. price but i noticed huge sand shape thingys for $1 to but there were lots so plan on going back without dd hopefully,good stocking stuffer thing.

Oh and those big bubble things were .75 and before i believe they were 1.00, the price may go down later in the summer though i assume.
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Walmart
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

artsy
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Walmart puts alot of toys on clearance in august so check back and see when your dd is not with you save the stuff I used to do it now my kids don't want toys so I buy Xmas fir niece instead. have fun but grab it while you can. It won't be there the next time you go!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kris10 View Post
    Nothing said it was a clearence or anything but i found the prices of a few things quite awsome!! I just wish my dd wasn't with me so i could have saved these for xmas. Not sure if this is at all wal marts.

Cutie Botique microwave 5.00 (down from 20.00 and actually the blenders looked like they were 5.00 as well except they had already been sold out i guess.

Kid connection play mat 2.50,normally 5.00 and i quite like it (for being a less expensive brand)

There was some dora playset as well... i do not know if it matched the coupon cuz i didn't have it on me but it was only 7.00

ALso not sure if this was reg. price but i noticed huge sand shape thingys for $1 to but there were lots so plan on going back without dd hopefully,good stocking stuffer thing.

Oh and those big bubble things were .75 and before i believe they were 1.00, the price may go down later in the summer though i assume.
    which walmart location you found these

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

the sand shape things usually go down to .25 at our local walmart.
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Thread Information